View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I reached 47 without ever having to take a trip to the Hospital on a drug related emergency. Broke the duck yesterday. All kinds of stupid carelessness behind it. Mostly, I suspect, the rookie error of taking as much as you took last time after a gap, forgetting about tolerance. Cocktailing smoked MDPV with 5-MEO-MIPT for a pleasant evening of what the Profanisaurus calls Stingwanking. (Referring to his tantric marathon shags rafher than any pain. As you like though.)

Measured 12mg of the Moxy and insufflated and just poured Peeevee into the vaporiser and took till I stopped. One can always reheat and given my unfortunate fondness for this stuff my tokerance is high, Still, a dopaminergen and serotoninergen to take the edge off the paranoia is a familiar combo and the eventual outcome surprised me. I think redosing while fucked was to blame. T'was ever thus. Eyeballed a generous 20mg of Mipt cos the Sartorius scale is so heavy and on my bedroom floorboards it acts a little like a seismograph. (Too late to use another room.) Given the dense nature of the material it could have been 30 plus.

Split into two piles but certainly didn't wait near long enough between them to see how strongly each would hit. ("Stupid arsehole and mindless drug hoover", I hear the sensible amongst you cry. I concur.) Felt fantastic and topping it with a pipe of Peevee the very stuff of heaven. Very jittery on the motor control skills though. Would take me an age to figure out how to get the mouse to move the cursor across the screen without traversing an area on the desk of the same size. Had to really think to lift the damned thing up and move it back without moving the icon. Sounds ludicrous but in the light of what followed only a minor hassle.

Lay sleepless and sweaty in the dark from four till eight expecting to have a crappy tired day and an early bed as ever when I break the school night rule. In my defence I had a very quiet weekend at the 'rents and got in to postal joy. Foregone conclusion really. Tried to rise at eight. By now expected light residual effects and to feel shitty. Not so and so much worse. You know the bad days when you overcooked it and you feel like a robot or retard jmposter has taken your place. Kurt Vonnegut calls that guy Phillboyd Studge. Well I felt that to the nth degree. Not only that, (and this is the real reason for posting, so someone else this dumb knows it ended ok,) I had what I can only describe as cognitive and coordinational deficits. Could not manage to work out spatial stuff. An example, on the way to hospital one sleeve of the denim jacket was inside out and the topological manoevering required to fix it was completely impossible.

More examples and a swift exit as it's well over 56 hours since I slept. Driving was not only baffling but terrifying. (yes, yes I knowe, no lectures please, I didn't realise how bad it was until attempting such a complex multi coordinational task. In hindsight, the fact it took 10 minutes to work out how the belt worked on my trousers should have been a clue.) . So poor was my ability to judge relative position/motiom/time that every corner was hugely oversteered leaving me winding from side to side along the road after even slight bends. Eventually, whist trying desperately to get home without crashing or dying, I hit the curb hard enough to blow out the front tyre. Changing the wheel was not fun. And it was raining. Instant Karma I guess. Luckily no Karma police followed.

The other odd symptom was freezing up and not being able to get going again. Changing gear was a nightmare for that and I thought that a taxi driver was going to slap me for not managing to find reverse. Improvised some swearing arouind the gearbox being on the way out. Don't think he believed me as speech all day was a machine gun rapid uninflected monotone. (Even more than usual some might claim) Of course the freezing led to thoughts of Parkinsonism. Either a minor stroke or Parkinsons. Nice choice. ("Bad news. You have Cancer and Alzheimers." "Oh well at least I don't have Cancer".)

Pretty scared by now. An exchange of texts persuaded me to go to ER. Given the symptoms it was the right choice but left to my indolent cowardly devices I would have tried to sleep it off first. Arrived at Hospital around 9 that night genuinely presuming all drugs would have gone in the preceding 15 hours and thus I had fucked my brain. Got processed fairly swiftly so it seems initially so did the docs. All the scrunch your face up and the follow my finger stuff for Neuro diagnosis. Walk in a straight line, what's the date etc. Gradually the waiting got longer and I sensed a shift in attitude from some nurses who began giving me the skunk eye as a worthless self inflicted substance abuser.

By around 2:30 A.M I was beginning to feel more like myself although still pretty shaky. The doctor began taking a load more bloods and stuck me on a Saline drip. I think this was as much punitive as curative as I would have happily gone home after consuming a liter of Dioralyte or similar and to the same dual purpose, rehydration and urine sample. Cranked it to max, unkinked the line, kept my hand as low as possible and prayed for extra gravity to speed it up. THey added a second and put me in with the roarers and the pukers friom that night's gutter sweeping. Although I must say by this stage they had been transformed into the snorers and the farters (and mumblers). Of course sleep was impossible and I was very tired by now. They wanted me to stay till rounds the next day but foolishly overestimating my familiarity with night buses I signed out against medical advice. Still the hour-and-a half-walk was probably fair punishment.

Anyway on the positive side I now have a brand new section in my permanent medical history as a problem drug user. Hope I don't need painkillers anytime soon.

Harm reduction endnote- If this has happened to you it may go away on its own and I thought the odd symptoms and duration worth leaving a record to reduce fear in anyone going through it. I still recommend a hospital visit though. It may actually be a transient ischaemic thing or precusor to a stroke or aneurism. You get two of most organs but only one brain and if you are on bluelight chances are you punish it enough already. (Well you could get a brain transplant I suppose but I doubt the prospect of that solution pleases)

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried a combination of 5-MeO-MIPT and GHB? I've used 5-MeO-MIPT as a sex enhancer and have had fantastic results with it. I've heard that GHB is also a phenomenal sex enhancer but have never tried it. Anyone ever tried putting the two together?

I've taken this 3 times at 7.5 mg, 8 mg, and 10 mg. I took the 10 mg at an outdoor My Morning Jacket show and was floored. Literally, I was so overwhelmed that I was on the ground lying on my back. At times I didn't know I was at a concert as I was so far into my head obsessing about the fact that I was leaving for college in two weeks and I thought I was going to break up with my girl friend.

difficult one to love this one :) but ive finally come to find a dose that i like, and its ridiculously low, somewhere ~3mg. i know pretty low, but im very very sensitive to this chemical. but this dose allowed me to go out with friends, chat, chat up people, dance for hours, have a beer or two, eat a snack, experiment with some enhanced and very nice sexy time and overall a very enjoyable night.
i wasnt on the market for a profound experience, and while i do enjoy the latter, less peasure oriented part of the trip, i get some side effects from medium doses that just arent worth it for me. so low dosing this for social events is probably the way ill be using this from now on.

ive got to say though, dancing on this one felt really nice, not compulsive, and the movements i was doing... just fell into place, im no dancing man, but heck, not looking intoxicated at all and pulling off those kind of moves just gave me this sexy air.

So I reached 47 without ever having to take a trip to the Hospital on a drug related emergency. Broke the duck yesterday. All kinds of stupid carelessness behind it. Mostly, I suspect, the rookie error of taking as much as you took last time after a gap, forgetting about tolerance. Cocktailing smoked MDPV with 5-MEO-MIPT for a pleasant evening of what the Profanisaurus calls Stingwanking. (Referring to his tantric marathon shags rafher than any pain. As you like though.)

Measured 12mg of the Moxy and insufflated and just poured Peeevee into the vaporiser and took till I stopped. One can always reheat and given my unfortunate fondness for this stuff my tokerance is high, Still, a dopaminergen and serotoninergen to take the edge off the paranoia is a familiar combo and the eventual outcome surprised me. I think redosing while fucked was to blame. T'was ever thus. Eyeballed a generous 20mg of Mipt cos the Sartorius scale is so heavy and on my bedroom floorboards it acts a little like a seismograph. (Too late to use another room.) Given the dense nature of the material it could have been 30 plus.

Split into two piles but certainly didn't wait near long enough between them to see how strongly each would hit. ("Stupid arsehole and mindless drug hoover", I hear the sensible amongst you cry. I concur.) Felt fantastic and topping it with a pipe of Peevee the very stuff of heaven. Very jittery on the motor control skills though. Would take me an age to figure out how to get the mouse to move the cursor across the screen without traversing an area on the desk of the same size. Had to really think to lift the damned thing up and move it back without moving the icon. Sounds ludicrous but in the light of what followed only a minor hassle.

Lay sleepless and sweaty in the dark from four till eight expecting to have a crappy tired day and an early bed as ever when I break the school night rule. In my defence I had a very quiet weekend at the 'rents and got in to postal joy. Foregone conclusion really. Tried to rise at eight. By now expected light residual effects and to feel shitty. Not so and so much worse. You know the bad days when you overcooked it and you feel like a robot or retard jmposter has taken your place. Kurt Vonnegut calls that guy Phillboyd Studge. Well I felt that to the nth degree. Not only that, (and this is the real reason for posting, so someone else this dumb knows it ended ok,) I had what I can only describe as cognitive and coordinational deficits. Could not manage to work out spatial stuff. An example, on the way to hospital one sleeve of the denim jacket was inside out and the topological manoevering required to fix it was completely impossible.

More examples and a swift exit as it's well over 56 hours since I slept. Driving was not only baffling but terrifying. (yes, yes I knowe, no lectures please, I didn't realise how bad it was until attempting such a complex multi coordinational task. In hindsight, the fact it took 10 minutes to work out how the belt worked on my trousers should have been a clue.) . So poor was my ability to judge relative position/motiom/time that every corner was hugely oversteered leaving me winding from side to side along the road after even slight bends. Eventually, whist trying desperately to get home without crashing or dying, I hit the curb hard enough to blow out the front tyre. Changing the wheel was not fun. And it was raining. Instant Karma I guess. Luckily no Karma police followed.

The other odd symptom was freezing up and not being able to get going again. Changing gear was a nightmare for that and I thought that a taxi driver was going to slap me for not managing to find reverse. Improvised some swearing arouind the gearbox being on the way out. Don't think he believed me as speech all day was a machine gun rapid uninflected monotone. (Even more than usual some might claim) Of course the freezing led to thoughts of Parkinsonism. Either a minor stroke or Parkinsons. Nice choice. ("Bad news. You have Cancer and Alzheimers." "Oh well at least I don't have Cancer".)

Pretty scared by now. An exchange of texts persuaded me to go to ER. Given the symptoms it was the right choice but left to my indolent cowardly devices I would have tried to sleep it off first. Arrived at Hospital around 9 that night genuinely presuming all drugs would have gone in the preceding 15 hours and thus I had fucked my brain. Got processed fairly swiftly so it seems initially so did the docs. All the scrunch your face up and the follow my finger stuff for Neuro diagnosis. Walk in a straight line, what's the date etc. Gradually the waiting got longer and I sensed a shift in attitude from some nurses who began giving me the skunk eye as a worthless self inflicted substance abuser.

By around 2:30 A.M I was beginning to feel more like myself although still pretty shaky. The doctor began taking a load more bloods and stuck me on a Saline drip. I think this was as much punitive as curative as I would have happily gone home after consuming a liter of Dioralyte or similar and to the same dual purpose, rehydration and urine sample. Cranked it to max, unkinked the line, kept my hand as low as possible and prayed for extra gravity to speed it up. THey added a second and put me in with the roarers and the pukers friom that night's gutter sweeping. Although I must say by this stage they had been transformed into the snorers and the farters (and mumblers). Of course sleep was impossible and I was very tired by now. They wanted me to stay till rounds the next day but foolishly overestimating my familiarity with night buses I signed out against medical advice. Still the hour-and-a half-walk was probably fair punishment.

Anyway on the positive side I now have a brand new section in my permanent medical history as a problem drug user. Hope I don't need painkillers anytime soon.

Harm reduction endnote- If this has happened to you it may go away on its own and I thought the odd symptoms and duration worth leaving a record to reduce fear in anyone going through it. I still recommend a hospital visit though. It may actually be a transient ischaemic thing or precusor to a stroke or aneurism. You get two of most organs but only one brain and if you are on bluelight chances are you punish it enough already. (Well you could get a brain transplant I suppose but I doubt the prospect of that solution pleases)

I'm curious how you explained your situation to the ER docs. What did you tell them?

5 meo-mipt

Hello all. I have been lurking for a while, but this is my first post so I would like to start off by saying this seems to be a great community. I appreciate the cohesion, and willingness to assist those in need of assistance. Without places like this, I am sure there would be many that would make decisions they regret.

Introductions aside, here is my question.

Someone I know has recently acquired 5 MEO-MIPT, and it has a brown tint to it. Looks very much like brown sugar I guess. This is the first time any of us has seen this substance, but all of the pictures that I have been able to find on the net for 5 MEO-MIPT look white, or slightly off-white in color. So for anyone who has experience with "moxy" what color should it be, and are there test kite available on the net that would identify the substance. Any, and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to Bluelight / PD :)

Check this thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...esults-for-stim-empathogen-2C-X-RC-s-amp-more

There are different test kits/reagents that show certain colors for 5-MeO-MiPT but the color result is not conclusive whatsoever.
Unfortunately only real analysis is.

We do not allow ID threads so I must tell you right away that we cannot go deep into the matter of finding out what it is you have or in other words, if you in fact have 5-MeO-MiPT. The only thing I can say is that a brown color like that says little to qualify it and also little to disqualify it. I understand your concern but it would be wise to also be concerned and therefore careful, if it were just a white color.

You could sample it but at your own responsibility or peril, if you are worried about it (and really this is good practice in general) start off with no more than 1/10th of what normal dose for the drug you would take. Or even 1/100th. The less you take and slower you increase the safer it is. This is called titrating.

Now in the future I'd like to ask you to use the Psychedelic Index (link in my signature), the search engine - especially the advanced engine and the Beginner's FAQ. I recommend you start with the FAQ because it is written exactly to point you in the right directions and let you use the forum like you are supposed to.
Since you are a newcomer I will leave the thread open for you to respond, but as for continuing to discuss your 5-MeO-MiPT matter please find our Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread and copy both our posts there.

Oh, 5-MeO-MiPT should be white yes. But an overwhelming majority of such drugs are supposed to be white if they are pure. Still that doesn't mean you should not be alarmed if some compound comes green or purple to you.
5-MeO-DALT is structurally similar and that one is sometimes a bit similar to brown sugar. So I'm afraid this does not solve your question, it might make it more complicated.

be safe + take care

Sol.

POINT 1

I once got some of this and it was a little brownish, I asked vender and was told it is "oxidation" which this chem seems prone to, not to worry, effects will be the same as pure white batch I got previously, which was in fact the case.

POINT 2

With all due respect, the search tool on site here SUCKS. Please get someone to reprogram it. Expressions with AND and/or OR (hehe I love saying that!) as well as literal strings in quotes just seem to confuse it horribly. And at a site with SOOOO much content the ability to accurately use such search methods is ESSENTIAL and it is ridiculous and pathetic that BL has gone so many damn years with such a horrible search tool, just totally inexcusable.... please forward this to your manager or whoever Solipsis, darling. Anyway, just USE GOOGLE! Start the search box with site:bluelight.ru then use whatever combination of AND (must be in caps), OR (also needs to be capitalized), minus sign (exclude following term), and quotes (exact literal string match including spaces) to zero in precisely on what you are trying to find. 1000% more useful than the native search results.

OK OK sorry for the bitch session, I am done now ;)

Thanks for the response Solipsis, and for the link to the analysis thread. You are correct, in the case of tryptamines it seems the reagents give the same results for most of them. I apologize for posting an ID type of thread, I should have read the rules before posting. I am an old school cat with the utmost respect for psychedelics, and their wonderful effects, so I have read all about titrating doses of RC's. This is actually the very first RC i will be trying other than the RC's within the cannabinoid spectrum. Once I begin my experimentation (waiting on my tanita 1210n) it should be easy enough to identify the substance due to the dosage, effects, and dosage response curve differences between the tryptamines. I am really hoping the substance is 5 MeO-MIPT as opposed to the DALT. From all of the reports I have read the MIPT seems so versatile where as the DALT seems kinda blah, and one sided.

Mr. Hoover
Thank you for your response, and I could not agree with you more in regards to the search function. Oh, and props on the search tips using Google. Very good info.=D

I didn't mean to imply that I think it is either 5-MeO-MiPT or 5-MeO-DALT, although I have trouble remembering if phenethylamines ever show up appearing a bit like brown sugar. I have a product sold as 5-MeO-DALT to an acquaintance, that has been reported by erowid to contain quite different compounds (I believe cathinones) considering the source, and it has a lightbrown sugary crystal like texture. For your information, I have done absolutely nothing with it and might never... except maybe have it tested at the lab out of curiosity.
As far as I am aware cathinones are sometimes attempted to (re)crystallize but in the far majority of cases are in powder form. If in crystal form like methylone or mephedrone for example, I hear that sparkly small crystals have been available, but this sounds much different from the rough brownish sugary stuff I have. Which reminds me more of the similar appearing 5-MeO-DMT that I have.

Now I don't mean to limit your scope like I said, it is inappropriate for me to give you the idea that you can analyse what you have by looking at it. The point is that you might very well have an entirely different and unexpected compound in a wholly different class and who knows of it's potency.

I guess I thought it is more convenient to expect 5-MeO-MiPT and risk having something like 5-MeO-DALT (or of course completely different things) than the other way around in a certain way. The approach should be the same and should take into account that it might be a very potent material like DOX...

Hopefully the info is of assistance but of course keep as careful as you already were :)

Let me just tell you my impression of a few compounds in light of your expectactions about the two 5-MeO's we mention: 5-MeO-MiPT itself was to me closer to 5-MeO-DMT than 5-MeO-DiPT, it felt like a power surge to be honest. But I was not really able to put it to much use... This sort of bodyload type energy effect can be marvelous if you can manipulate it by dancing, meditating, doing tantric yoga or perhaps other things such as t'ai chi but it can also be an unintended load to bear. I believe that it has potential, yes - that even untrained people can feel the energy flow as something ecstatic, but I expect not without full effort.
5-MeO-DiPT feels like the energy is more bound, I remember two trips with it - spaced apart about a week - at least one of them with ketamine. The ketamine took away most of the body troubles and/or synergized to make it bearable. The body sensations felt very reptilian, I recommend a dissociative to smoothen it out like that and create a whole new combination that produced a pretty alien experience.
Actually this is the first time I am connecting this memory to my experience with 5-MeO-DMT combined with ketamine... the result of that was also stellar, which again leads me to my 5-MeO-tryptamine + dissociative endorsement. Apparently a part of the somatic energetic effects are muffled by a dissociative but it also helps to guide the energy flow.

Yes when it comes to 5-MeO tryptamines I think dissociative regimens/supplementing could be very interesting to investigate!

This thread will probably be merged with the 5-MeO-MiPT thread...

dvs1 do you foresee a purpose of this thread beyond this point?

Again, many thanks for the responses. I will definitely have to remember the 5 MeO tryp/dissociative combo idea. I am rather fond of k myself, its been years since my last experience. This could be a good reason to seek it out once again. I do not see any further purpose for this thread, so go ahead and merge if you would like. Last note, I rather enjoy this forum. Think I may stick around a while.

Moderator edit: and merged they are!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else noticed that the trip setting makes a huge difference with this chemical? I've done 13mgs at an apartment with a few friends and had a fairly straight up psychedelic experience with it (some visuals, some of the classic psychedelic head-space for lack of a better term, mood lift). I've also done 17mgs at a bar/club and had nothing approaching that. It was far more just mood lift and stimulant effect with some tactile enhancement. Anyone else notice drastic differences with different settings?

^I had a somewhat similar experience, I dosed 12mg and wasnt feeling a whole lot for the first hour and a half/two hours, then we decided to hit a restrauant, as soon as I got to the table and sat down started looking around, everything felt very dreamy and I had some shimmery visual stuff happening it was like throwing a switch.

Im thinking about buying this chemical. Does anyone use it for parties? Whats your experience there?

Moxy - quick question

Hi bluelight.

First of all, sorry, this question may have been answered once, maybe even twice and maybe I just suck at using the search engine so sorry in advance.

To the question, will moxy (5-meo-mipt) cause pupil dilation? If yes, how much? 2c-b alike (minor-moderate) or shrooms alike (massive)? And at what doses?

Thanks in advance.

Merged.

Hi bluelight.

First of all, sorry, this question may have been answered once, maybe even twice and maybe I just suck at using the search engine so sorry in advance.

To the question, will moxy (5-meo-mipt) cause pupil dilation? If yes, how much? 2c-b alike (minor-moderate) or shrooms alike (massive)? And at what doses?

Thanks in advance.

It does cause pupil dilation, I'm not quite sure at what doses it gets noticeable at, but in my experience pupil dilation doesn't always correlate with dosage - I've had very low dose/threshold dose experiences from psychedelics where I had pupil dilation, and high doses where I didn't. Strange.

Im thinking about buying this chemical. Does anyone use it for parties? Whats your experience there?
I've used it a couple times at parties and mostly enjoyed it. They were mostly smallish though (15-20 people). At around 10mg it's great; lots of energy, a bit of openess, great increase in tactile sensations. I've tried it at around 15mg and it was a bit difficult to concentrate on individual conversations because it felt I was being overwhelmed by sensory input, so I would keep the dose pretty low.

^yeeeeuh. even 5 mg is pretty ideal for party-type settings.

altho, yes, there is pupil dilation (for me) even at that level. i suspect i may be a little more susceptible to the peripheral side-effects of this one tho.

Hello.
Maybe someone could tell us about IM injections and range of dosages with this method ?

Status
Not open for further replies.