View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me very chilled with a pleasant bodyhigh but pretty mellow, haven't tried higher than 5-10mg, but I'll try a little higher next time.

If you can insufflate 5-meo-mipt (HCl) does that mean you can plug it or take it sublingual as well?

therapeutic moxy?

I hear a lot about how moxy's a good social and sensory experience, but not a ton about its therapeutic effects. I'm planning on doing moxy alone in my house tomorrow. Is that a dumb idea? Could there be positive aspects to doing it alone? Therapeutic effects? Should I meditate? I'll probably be listening to music.

I hear a lot about how moxy's a good social and sensory experience, but not a ton about its therapeutic effects. I'm planning on doing moxy alone in my house tomorrow. Is that a dumb idea? Could there be positive aspects to doing it alone? Therapeutic effects? Should I meditate? I'll probably be listening to music.

For me at least, it's fairly stimulating and I can't really just sit still on it, so meditating with it wouldn't work for me. I can see how doing it alone might be OK but I'd have to be listening to music or doing something at least somewhat active for me to enjoy it.

well just because something is usually used one way, doesnt mean it cant have other uses... just think of mdma, that gets people raving all the time, but is known to have therapeutic values...

5-meo-mipt is known to be able to provide deep experiences especially in the later half of the trip. i lends itself quite nicely to ruminations on the past, thoughts of the future and things of this matter, but i find low doses to be best (but then again, im always loving a low dose of anything). do what you feel right, in the end, these drugs are only keys to doors in our own mind, they do not create the rooms that come to light. use them, not the other way around, and you will have your effects.
for me, a low dose, some chill oldies music, a warm blanket, and i was reminiscing my childhood while embracing the happy moments of vacations gone by. a real battery charger.

about ROAs... given that the doses are this small and it is so well absorbed orally, i ask again, why bother with anything else? that being said, im pretty sure i heard of people sniffing it and plugging it. sublingual not so much as the taste gets most people...

I've read earlier in the post that some people are redosing on this? How is this possible? Wouldn't tolerance get in the way?

You can redose on this and it is very effective, but be aware that it can be very taxing on the mind. 5-MeO-MiPT seems to me to have some serotonin releasing or reuptake inhibiting properties, which make it get quite spaced out after heavy redosing.

You can redose on this and it is very effective, but be aware that it can be very taxing on the mind. 5-MeO-MiPT seems to me to have some serotonin releasing or reuptake inhibiting properties, which make it get quite spaced out after heavy redosing.

Do you have experience in this or is it something you've heard?

^I have fair experience with 5-MeO-MiPT. It's a great psychedelic in it's own unique way, and I love it. But I once experienced a long plateau of intense dizzy headedness where I felt utterly knackered in body and mind many hours after redosing heavily from a profound trip. There was also profound vasoconstriction, which was actually my main concern. Don't get me wrong, the experience was overall great and very worth it, but I would not want to put myself through that exhaustion again without knowing how to actually deal with it properly, because it got really crazy at times.

Please note that I was on SNRI medication at the time so that could definitely have made the difference between a normal redose and a taxing one.

Has anyone tried 5-MeO-MIPT in combination with bk-MDMA? recommended dosage?
6mg of 5-MeO-MiPT is like a good dosage for me

Has anyone tried 5-MeO-MIPT in combination with bk-MDMA? recommended dosage?
6mg of 5-MeO-MiPT is like a good dosage for me

check erowid there's some info about that

well 120mg of m1 and 76mg of 5-MeO-MiPT is a lot, that amount alone of 5-Meo-MIPT is dangerous. I wondered if 5mg of moxy + 150mg of m1 would be a good idea.

well 120mg of m1 and 76mg of 5-MeO-MiPT is a lot, that amount alone of 5-Meo-MIPT is dangerous. I wondered if 5mg of moxy + 150mg of m1 would be a good idea.

Yea 76mg Moxy is very probably fatal, if theres an erowid report of some total retard doing that they are lucky to be alive.

Your proposal is more appropriate, 5mg is noticeable but mild, combining with the m1 will probably amplify it, But I would wait till the moxy is totally "on" about an hour in, then add the m1.

I would not say that 76mg is "very probably fatal," however it would be totally inadvisable to dose so high. I'm surprised they didn't mention how high the dose is on erowid given that they usually put bold yellow reminders in TRs when someone doses excessively or suspiciously.

it would very probably be a waste of your materials lol. 5-meo-mipt gets me too wired, i usually can't sleep for 12+ hours after the effects have worn off. I'd never seen much point in going over 30mg, i've had some great psychedelic moments on such doses but overstimulation ruined them so i don't know why anyone would want to put themselves through that sort of hell on a very high dose. 5-meo-mipt never hit that therapeutic spot for me either, i'm not even sure what the hell it does and i've used it quite a bit. 5-meo-dalt and mipt seem very similar to me in that weird, but mild experience they both give. In high doses, it's just more weird and still mild but with shitty side effects.

I've had some VERY intensely psychedelic effects from 5-meo-mipt at the 20mg dose range. I wouldn't call it worthless - but there is a side effect ratio when you go into such ranges.

20 mg was highest I ever took moxy and for me too this was a very strong warm physical tryptamine buzz with psychedelic sensorium effects (tracers, enhanced colors, afterimages, extreme hearing sensitization), that changed to a highly emotional empathogenic floaty mental/emotional vibe with strong CEVs and epic inner thought-journeys during a "second wind" from hrs 4-7... rather nice intense multifaceted experience. But the body buzz in the early phase for me at least seemed at about the limit I would be comfortable with and makes the idea of nearly 4X that amount seem highly tense, and likely dangerous if one were to add that much M1. I would think amounts below 20mg (5-15mg) might nicely synergize with M1 but would require timing/dosage experiments to perfect I'd bet.

Yeah, the body buzz can get seriously intense. It is very pleasurable, but sometimes it can seem like it's going in to overload, it's seriously hardcore. That said, it is such a lovely chem I believe it is worth it, because the psychedelic effects can be truely magical if you are in the right setting. The combination of psychedelia with that level of empathogenesis is unique, it's like a flip in one chemical.

I would be very careful of combining 5-MeO-MiPT with methylone though. I can't remember where, but I have seen a fair few reports of rough experiences combining moxy + MDMA or M1. I think if you are going to do so, you should test the waters first by starting off with a low dose of moxy - <10mg, more like 5mg or less.

I just want to agree with those saying be careful with high (20mg+) doses of 5-MeO-MIPT. The highest I have ever gone was 17mg and it was very intense, certainly not something I would want to do all the time. And I worked my way up to that slowly. I've never felt the need or desire to combine it with anything but I know I've read accounts of people combining moxy with MDMA and M1 and their experiences seem to range from weird, too intense, and just plain not an enjoyable time, so please exercise caution if you're going to try to mix this.

I dosed m1 on the tail end of 20mg moxy trip (at about t +7 hours), well after the psychedelic effects had worn off and I still projectile puked. Be weary that stimulants will exacerbate moxy's bodyload.

Status
Not open for further replies.