View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do 6mg of moxy las night, I sleep 8 hours after i take that.

Yes, 5-MeO-MiPT is quite different to those two compounds. It's quite difficult to explain the differences, but you will know as soon as you try it. Moxy feels somewhat "rolly", but not in the same sense as aMT. It's more like a very euphoric and sexually oriented high, which grdually turns more psychedelic as the experience goes on. The psychedelia is markedly different than with the 2Cs, again, in a difficult to explain way. Unless someone else can do a better job at describing it than me. :)

tips for a smooth sexual experience

I had a nice series of run ins with this lovely substance about 5 years ago but didn't have a girlfriend at that time and my doses were eyeballed so who knows really how much I was taking. I did experience the tactile oriented and full blow psychedelic extents of the chemical though. I assume the lowest dose I took was around 1 to 3mg and the highest somewhere around 20 to 25. I was wonder based on your experience what dose you found most effective for the enjoyment of sex? I've been given the chance to give it a go with measured doses and a girlfriend now. Any other advice is appreciated.

sweet i have been told mixing 5-meo-mipt and methylone can make for a nice combo.. think ill try that out soon!

I've heard mixing stimulants with 5-MeO-MiPT can result in a very negative reaction. I think someone reported it earlier in the thread.

sweet i have been told mixing 5-meo-mipt and methylone can make for a nice combo.. think ill try that out soon!

Funny you should mention that.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278584606002685

The dose of 5-MeO-MiPT used in that case study is extremely high -- don't try to repeat it!

Mr. A, a 27-year-old Japanese businessman, had no previous psychiatric or medical illness. He also had no known family history of mental disorders. He had never used recreational drugs including methamphetamine, MDMA, or organic solvents. However, from his teens, he had felt sleep irregularities, and primary insomnia became worse in his mid-20s. Then, he started taking a traditional anti-histamine sleeping OTC (over-the-counter) drug, diphenhydramine hydrochloride 50 mg/day at night for approximately 1 year without professional consultation. Recently, he thought of taking a drug for his sleep disturbance. Though he did not know methylone in detail, he believed it could help feel him free from insomnia. Then, he bought the drug 1 g as pure methylone powder via an internet-order.

He took approximately 200 mg of the drug powder p.o. Thirty minutes later, he started to feel nausea and sick in the stomach, and visited one of his friends for help. In his friend's room, he shouted with agitation. He fell down on the floor, and he kicked around in a prone position aimlessly. He kept crying out that he felt very lonely, all is vanity, and added that he took a recreational drug “methylone” bought via internet. Soon an ambulance arrived, and medical technicians could not carry him because of his psychomotor excitement. The policemen were contacted and they helped him to move to our hospital.

At the emergency room of our hospital, he opened his eyes and stared around incoherently and silent in confusion, but exhibited sudden and brief psychomotor excitement and shouted for no reason. His temperature was 37.8 °C, pulse 150 bpm, and blood pressure 144/81 mm Hg. He showed dilated pupils and sweating. After a gastrolavage and urine sample through a balloon catheter, Triage® Drug of Abuse Panel plus TCA (Biosite Diagnostics, San Diego, CA) rapid drug screening device was used to examine the contents of his stomach and urine. The assay systems showed no immunoreactivity to phencyclidine, benzodiazepines, cocaine metabolite, amphetamine and methamphetamine, marijuana metabolite, opiates, barbiturates, and tricyclic antidepressants in his urinary and gastric fluid sample. Following his confession to his friend, he was temporarily diagnosed as having substance intoxication with an unknown powder. He still exhibited symptoms of substance-induced psychomotor excitement, although more than 3.5 h from drug inducement. We had him take 4 mg of a risperidone oral solution. His psychomotor excitement became gradually sedative. One and half hours after risperidone treatment, his symptoms disappeared and he could communicate coherently. He wanted to know what he did after he took the drug. He was observed and given supportive care until noon the following day, then discharged without any known sequel. Two weeks after recovery from acute intoxication, he did not exhibit any residual symptoms including a depressive mood or euphoria. He, however, had no recollection of his experience during acute intoxication.

[...]

Therefore, it is unclear whether or not it was either methylone (120 mg) or 5-MeO-MIPT (76 mg) or the combination of the two agents that caused the adverse symptoms experienced by the patient.

A more appropriate dose of 5-MeO-MiPT would be 6 mg, not 76 mg. The good news is that Mr. A survived.

I also reported negative side effects earlier in this thread from the combination of methylone and 5-meo-mipt. My dose was 10mg oral + 10mg insufflated of moxy and 250mg M1. Even though the M1 was taken at the very tail end of the moxy (after the main psychedelic effects had worn off and only residual effects remained) I experienced brutal nausea and projectile vomited - not a fun time. Given the already somewhat extreme physical side effects of moxy and stimulants' tendency to exacerbate such effects, I would avoid the combination. After the nausea wore off, it was quite nice, but it wasn't nice enough to repeat the experience.

hmm seems as though you took a large amoutn of methylone - never the less thats crazy and i would NOT sniff any RC LOLOL sorry for projectile vomiting that soudns HORRIBLE -

never the less i would imagine its a lower combination however ill take this all into considering even tho i had read the post about the dumb ass kid buying stuff from a source he thought was 100% m1 or whatever it said and it just makes no sense that he wouldnt have tested it with a kit prior if he didnt trust the source.

hmm seems as though you took a large amoutn of methylone - never the less thats crazy and i would NOT sniff any RC LOLOL sorry for projectile vomiting that soudns HORRIBLE -

never the less i would imagine its a lower combination however ill take this all into considering even tho i had read the post about the dumb ass kid buying stuff from a source he thought was 100% m1 or whatever it said and it just makes no sense that he wouldnt have tested it with a kit prior if he didnt trust the source.

250mg is by no means an unreasonable nor uncommon dose of methylone - I'd suggest reading more experience reports.

As for the sniffing, tryptamines are generally a little easier on the body when insufflated than phenethylamines. In my case, I experienced no serious bodyload problems from the 5-meo-mipt alone, just with the addition of the methylone. Proceed with caution, I have no doubt that if the dose is low enough it might be fun. I'd start out with no higher than 10mg moxy + 150mg M1.

I had a nice series of run ins with this lovely substance about 5 years ago but didn't have a girlfriend at that time and my doses were eyeballed so who knows really how much I was taking. I did experience the tactile oriented and full blow psychedelic extents of the chemical though. I assume the lowest dose I took was around 1 to 3mg and the highest somewhere around 20 to 25. I was wonder based on your experience what dose you found most effective for the enjoyment of sex? I've been given the chance to give it a go with measured doses and a girlfriend now. Any other advice is appreciated.

I would go with around 8-10mg. That should give you the tactile sensations without getting super visual on you.

Armaros, yes stick at 10mg or less if you only want the stimulation with no psychedelia. But I've found that the eroticism is there at higher doses too, and more powerfully. But high doses may tend towards a small and retracted member. And definitely vasoconstriction. I've not had sex on it, with or without a partner. However, it enhances your sensual desire and libido in ways I haven't felt whilst tripping on other psychedelics.

In terms of performnce, I have achieved a large erection on this stuff, but I have also seen it shrivel up my penis to an impossibly small size. I'm not sure what the factors were involved between the two - in the former case I was out with friends and I had been drinking a fair few gin and tonics whilst tripping (possibly allowing vasodilation?). That was a very high dose, too high. In the latter case I was sitting on the toilet mid trip and I noticed how shrivelled it was. On that trip I had severe vasoconstriction in my legs later on in the trip, which is probably a factor as to why. Both times were doses greater than 10mg, although I can't remember the exact doses since they were a fair while back. So I suppose if you are keeping the dose low to avoid the psychedelic aspects, then the chances for "speed dick" are probably quite reduced.

^I only have experience with oral and insufflation, but I didn't find a difference between the two qualitatively. Granted, I have only insufflated it once, at 10mg, so it may be that I just haven't explored other ROAs properly yet. When I first started experimenting with this compound, oral dosing seemed to kick in pretty quick. I would be feeling effects before the firt hour. But my last experience with it took at least an hour to start feeling effects from an oral dose.

Anyone with an experience of 5-meo-mipt in combination with long term/low dose methylphenidate use?

i was a long-term adderall user (by prescription). i get noticeable negative cardiovascular side-effects from this one at 10 mg.

there is obviously no reason to think the two things are related but hopefully my anecdote will encourage you to start small and use volumetric measurement.

i was a long-term adderall user (by prescription). i get noticeable negative cardiovascular side-effects from this one at 10 mg.

there is obviously no reason to think the two things are related but hopefully my anecdote will encourage you to start small and use volumetric measurement.

Thank for the reply and the heads up! Will definitely start with a small dose. Could you be more specific about the negative cardiovascular side-effects? Increasing heart rate, chest pain etc? Just so I know what to observe more carefully..

I've been looking for information on iv'ing 5meomipt meow for a few days now and only found one little segment where someone said their friend did 10-15 mgs and there wasn't much description. Does anyone know about this?

We think we took about 80mg in capsule each this weekend after miscalcuated the zeroes on mg scale. Why do we think this you might as. After 20 mins after ingested I was seeing a great show around me and then whilst wifey was vomiting I passed out for 8 hours. It took another 4 after that to get me aware of my surroundings and back to normal. My wife had given me about 5 aitivan. My first pyschedelic turned out to be an overdose that sent me on a trip of note. Answers, questions and ideas please.

Status
Not open for further replies.