Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykik

Bluelight Crew
====================
Note to mods: I understand that this drug is being discussed in other threads, but this drug is becoming more popular and is being sold alot more as a stand alone product, so in the interest of HR, I believe there should be a dedicated thread just to 4-mmc. If not, feel free to merge this thread with those threads
====================

Firstly,

Some great links:
200px-4-Methylmethcathinone.svg.png

This drug is becoming more and more popular, but because it is a new drug, there is not much research out there relating to it. This thread's purpose is to highlight some of the potential risks associated with it. The main risk I have found so far is a risk of the metabolites causing vascular problems, see links for details.

This drug is alot of fun, shameless link to my own tripreport, but I word caution to using it too much, or too often before more evidence about toxicity is available. For those too lazy to read the ADD about Meph here's a very incomplete and shortened and possibly misleading summary of some peoples intellectual opinions

This drug may be safeish, if used sparingly, 300-400mg, with leaving around 4-5days between redosing

My opinion about this drug is that it is very fun, but could be abused, as it very morish, MDxx-ish, and very clean feeling. Also, i think the street name for this drug is known as meph, and it not to be confused with bk-pmaa, methylone, even though they have a very similar molecular make up.

Last edited:
All differ structurally only by the ring substitution.
Pharmacologically, each are very different beasts though. To keep the nomenclature simple;

mephedrone or 4-MMC = 1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one

bk-pmma or methedrone= 1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one

methylone = 1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)2-(methylamino)propan-1-one

This drug needs a new slang term, 'meph' sounds just like 'meth' :(

^ I know, I talk to my friend about it and he thought i wanted to try ice. :/

This is a straight up mephedrone thread for australia. It's required, i cant see a point in closing it..

Please everyone, post your experiences with mephedrone here in this thread - i'd like to see some more anecdotal reports on the substance. imo its good shit if used with an open mind and not abused :)

^^ By new I was referring to becoming more popular... and I was hoping to make one AusDrugDisscusion so that people that are too lazy to search might learn something new. Sorry for trying to help maddyboy. Next time i'll just troll, cause that must be helpfull to the community.

But back on topic:

Meph... maybe meow... but that sounds odd.

Lets keep this thread away from any suppliers, sources and speculation of what products may contain 4-MMC. I have no doubt that if you're taking a product that contains this compound then you will be more than aware of it.

Keep all comments based around the compound itself and leave speculation to other areas.

Cool bananas.

I think it is very more-ish. But its more social for me than pure MDMA which I tend to go overboard and spend the peak gagging and looking dead. With mephedrone i had a but of a buro orally and snorting sting wasnt bad to re dose. I wouldnt re dose too much, but you can sure acheive eye wobbles at the higher end of doses. 300mg+ or so. As long as its 99% I can't see any bad problems, you can sleep after and even eat the only thing is you will want more to get back to the peak, which is like a come up of a good mdma clean pill

I'm wondering if everyone is finding they can sleep after having 4mmc without other drugs? I'm interested in trying pure 4mmc if it is indeed easy to sleep on, rather than other certain products which obviously contain other stims which prevent sleep. I guess my question is, how do those of you who have sampled pure 4mmc find sleep is? How many hours after a decent amount until you can sleep? Is it sooner if you snort it rather than eat?

I must admit I could of got to sleep if I didn't dose valiums as I was fricking exhausted after 350mg... I was just taking it as a precaution cause i HATE not sleeping. As long as not too much of the stimulate metabolite isn't in your system you should be ok

Remember you can snot the crap outta your nose after about ten or fifteen minutes.
Alot of people complain about it blocking your nose for days but as soon as your high the leftovers from the not so pure batches or just even pure mephtasy (lol sorry) itself.

MEPHTASY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEPHTASY YEAH!!!!!! (anyone else rememeber that XTC YEAH!!! epic rave track from a few years back) aha

Mephtasy you got what I need, to make me feel alright, to make me feel.. halfway high :)

-90's gabber drums kick in-

Even though I feel mephtasy is a LAME term, it is easily not confused with METH, which is general. street term for ice/speed. And mephedrone is very similar to methylone. While mephtasy is similar to ectasy... so its kind of like an add on to ectasy, like trip-ticy for 2c-x compounds... while lame, it is informative, easily reconizable and doesn't sound like anything else.

Or maybe we could call it cloud? cause the powder has such a low density, and is fluffy. Or cotton candy lol.

Pure = crystals
4MMC is fine i reckon

Cloud reminds me of Cloud 9 which was the term for "2C-I THAT IS JUST LIKE ECSTASY IN PRESSED PILL PLZ BE SCAMMED BY US BY BUYING CLOUD 9" on that lame DEA legal highs site

Status
Not open for further replies.