• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stilnox recreational use / dosage?

It has been noticed before that girls get the "trippiness" from zolpidem - on BL and amongst my own circle of friends.

How odd!

I've only ever noticed "trippiness" when combining it with a fair amount of pot and a few nangs :p

Zolpidem is g-r-e-a-t for the comedown. 20-30mg, a few cones, really puts you in a great frame of mind.

Might get my prescription refilled tomorrow, its well due!

You gotta be careful. My flatmate and I dropped 50mg each, chased with half a bottle of pinot each, and a few cones..... We found out the next day, that he'd called his mum up.

Luckily, managed to pass it off as being drunk. He couldn't remember any of it.

What not to do on stilnox:
Have a shower and brush your teeth at the same time. My god, I didn't think brushing teeth could feel so horrible!
I puked like three times in the shower (it's so weird puking in the shower, just weird...) luckily I hadn't eaten, so it was only water and juice....Still, not nice.

im not sure if this has been asked (search didnt show up any results) but what are the effects the day after taking stilnox? i read one person here was a bit disjointed and disoriented but thats about it... any comments?

Bit of a groggy start to the day....
Foggy thoughts of the night/day prior...
Anything else that rhymes with 'oggy' haha. j/k.

I've done stilnox many times and these seem to be the only after effects I've noticed.

Oh and decreased appetite. Not sure on this one though, as my appetite isn't consistent at the best of times.

ok cool one more thing, if i take it (ive never taken it before) and decide to stay awake (i have to drive home tonight) is it possible for the effects to just 'wear off' so that i can make it home safely?

I don't advise driving when on Stilnox (although I have done it, but regret it because I don't really remember anything, and that's the scary thing, anything could of happened....bad mmmkay)

The effects won't wear off by the time you goto drive home.

I suggest either staying where you take them, or don't take them at all.

:)

not sure on that one sorry.

I'd guess at LEAST 6-8 hours but I'm not sure...Don't take my word though, after all, it's a sleeping aide so I'd imagine it'd last a while....

Like I said, either check google or wait for someone that knows. :)

axehand... everyone responds differently to medications so what may be ok for one, might not be for another. Would depend on your tolerance to such drugs, what you've eaten, how much sleep you've had recently - so many things could factor into it. Take xcidium's advice & try to stay the night (wherever you are) or catch a cab or something.
When it all comes down to it... much better to be 'safe than sorry' :)
Take care!
~pharm_friendly~

thanks for the info guys :) i ended up having a conversation with the shrubs at the park while i thought the play equipment was alive and i told it to stop swaying. funny shit!

afterwards i just kept seeing doubles and patterns that were normally still were still breathing about 3 hours later.

ill definately be visiting the land of stilnox sometime soon!

stilnox

yo so i just dropped 2 10mg stilnox bars and thisa awesome ecluding the fast that muy motor sskills are gooooonnnneeeee from me...i feel good notin some minor open an closed eyed vivionms

hhaappuy chhillin ppl entering my room thru windows but i caNT see then now the appreea and disappear hahah this is definately an awesome experience everything seeems sooo ssurreal god i can tto thihs typing nknn more for tonihgt i m raTGHER HIGH soo end of part 1 part2 will be my memories abnd stufff from tonnight whihvh i eill post tomoz wgebn i sober up tdees shit is tight, but it makes me fee;l cold
hmmmm

let ya guys know in thw moirning

I had stilox a few times, but there's one incident that I have no recollection of.

My wife said she found me in the backyard, burning off all my pubes with a cigar.

The only reason I know it happened was the charred remains of stinking hair that was once my man-bush.

It wasn't funny at the time, but when I think about it, still makes me giggle.

I have been taking stilnox for the past 6 months now, very rarely i have a mild weird feeling as i'm about to go to sleep, possibly similar to 'tripping'. Felt like there was all these people lying in bed with me (in a comforting way).

However, after a big nite was pretty trashed, and decided me & a friend should crush 2 stilnox, mix it with some speed and swallow it in a tissue...Well i had no idea what i was in for!!

After 10 mins started completely tripping out, it was a shitload of fun, we were running into walls and completely messy for (who knows how long).
Woke up in the morning and was in my garden ripping out a spinach plant (who knows y!?!?), and doing really fucked up things.

Upon discussion after the event, don't really remember much at all that happened that nite (which is quite scary). My mate had bruises all over him (from running into stuff), and i'd lost quite a large quantity of my stash. Was very bummed about that!

I probably don't recommend this as things can turn very ugly very quickly, glad i didn't wake up dodging cars on the freeway.

Just wanted to share my experience with ya's. btw am female.

^^ haha thats insane. but yeah i can see how stilnox can get ugly real fast i am making it a point not to do it outside in public i'll keep it confined to the house ...and avoid booze heh but things can get outta control hella fast i noted. but as people have said its definately a novelty experience and something i'll keep to once in awhile but i m really enjoying it at the moment pity how fast tolerance builds up..... heh luckily i subscribed to thisa thread cos forgot i posted lol

Big LOL at all the stories!

I have taken Stilnox EVERY NIGHT for over 3 years. After telling my Doc of some experiences I have had while on it(see below) he makes me pick it up in daily doses so I don't ever take more than 10mgs at once which is a very good thing! I've posted in other Stilnox threads but I'll add in a few things I've done while on 'Nox:

I had just moved into my new house in Melbourne and me and the house mates went out to a club. I had a few drinks, came home and had a spliff with about 5 or so mates that had come home with us, then had 30mgs of Stilnox. At some point during the night everyone left and my friend was trying to put me to bed. I kept complaining that there was a huge party downstairs and that they were preventing me from participating. At one point I got agitated and my friend put me in the bathroom and went to get another friend to calm me down. While he was doing so I fell backwards and cracked my open head on the bath tub. I was bleeding EVERYWHERE. I woke up on the floor in my room with a bood soaked towel around my head and two friends sleeping across my door. Apparantly during the night I kept getting up and trying to go down stairs to the "huge party". - I remember none of this.

Longer ago, when I was suffering pretty badly from anxiety, I hadn't slept and had to go to work the next day. I took 50mgs of Stilnox and went to sleep. At some point in the night I went downstairs and stole an unopened bottle of my dad's scotch and drank the whole thing. Apparantly I spent hours talking to my cat and running back and forth from my room to my sister's with the cat in my arms casting "spells" and racing with "huffnagels" (whatever the fuck they are lol). As is a common theme in these stories I woke up to find I had consumed 110mgs of Stilnox throughout the night.

Just recently I got pretty drunk and then took 30 mgs (I had saved them during the week). My friend (who has had a crush on me for years) called me up and asked me to meet her out for a drink. I obliged and remember nothing except a moment of clarity where I was naked except for my boxers and she was massaging my legs - I politely told her that "I don't actually want to have sex with you, so can you please leave now as I am bored" (note: this actually happened and WASN'T just my imagination - She messaged me the next day with a strange comment and I thought "what the fuck - I though I just hullacinated that!" I rang her and she filled in the blanks!).

Anyway, I think Stilnox is awesome in LOW doses (~20mgs) as otherwise I can never remember anything and hence don't see the point!

Happy tripping!

To all the peeps who have snorted it:

Are the effects stronger and do they last for the same amount of time? Is it a more "cost effective" method of ingestion.

And ROFL @ Jizzo!! :D

:) Another time I took the battery out of my car and planted it in my garden. It was the funniest when I realized the next day when my car wouldn't start.

lol ^^ thats funny shit when i tell some of my friends who dunno bout stilnox i tell em all ur guys stories haha thats the comedy dosage for the night then i tell em to see for themselves :p

but yeah as regulator asked is snorting in stronger? i really wanna know that too