• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stilnox recreational use / dosage?

I can't remember the exact details.. but the nerve centres in the nose are closer together then in the stomach, the effect of which is.. that drugs come on much quicker and more of the 'hit' reaches you at one similtanious time. The nerve centres in the ass apparently are the most sensitive.. hence anal ingestion as the choice of some drug takers.. anyway, point being, snorting it will have the drug hit you quicker and more 'at once'.. but from my experience with Stillnox it hits almost too quickly and comes on incredibly strong anyway.. so I really cannot see the point.. or how much of a difference 30 seconds would make.

Definitley a weird drug.. one I would like to experiment a little more, but not a whole lot more with.. it really is funny how almost everybody who experiences the 'psychadelic' aspects of the drug reports the same 'people' experiences.. would be really interesting to find the nuerological cause of this. I see a lot of people recommending taking it with alcohol.. from my experience, I would not recomend that.. lol but to each his own.

I must say, Stillnox experiences do seem closley related to dreaming and lucid dreaming.

When you're actually trying to fall asleep on Silnox, does anyone else get the feeling you're bed is moving? All the time I feel like my bed is on a train/car. It feels indredibly weird (because you know you're not moving) but a good weird, not a bad one.

Oh and whoever said the feeling of other people in the room/bed, I can totally relate. :)

i get the train/cay moving sensation.
Most night i actually will this sensation and go for the ride, i love it.

^^I feel as though my eyes have slightly moved to the side, giving me a different perspective kind of thing.

*=Regulator=* said:
To all the peeps who have snorted it:

Are the effects stronger and do they last for the same amount of time? Is it a more "cost effective" method of ingestion.

If its for recreational use, snorting it is much quicker.

If its for sleep. Just eat it.

I had my stilnox last Sunday night after not sleeping all weekend. While it was fucking me, I decided to snort some too..... Not the best of ideas.

For the next 5 or so hours, I was chatting to the people at the end of my bed and wandering the house blabbering incoherant shit, which, since I am currently staying at mums place; wasnt the best experience.

Mum kind of freaked out a little bit cause I kept swapping beds and moving to the front veranda because "the people in my room are too loud".

I finally got to sleep at about 1 or 2 am, but considering I had it at 8, it wasnt cool. Unfortuneately, because I am honest, I told the doctor the next day when I saw him, and he said he isnt going to give me anymore for a few months.....
Damn my honesty....

I find that snorting it hits pretty much instantly. Then you just start feeling REALLY fucked. But different fucked then if you eat it. Its kind of hard to explain, because you cant really make note of your experience when you are that fucked.

I don't know about this stuff.

It's an enjoyable experience, I know that much, but the fact that I can't really remember what has happened sort of defeats the purpose of the whole endeavour for me.

A friend of mine ate quite a bit of this one night, exceeded the dosage he originally intended. He finds out a couple of days later that he got called into work early in the morning, went in and did an 8 hour shift, can't remember a thing.. scary!

Preme213 said:
I can't remember the exact details.. but the nerve centres in the nose are closer together then in the stomach, the effect of which is.. that drugs come on much quicker and more of the 'hit' reaches you at one similtanious time. The nerve centres in the ass apparently are the most sensitive.. hence anal ingestion as the choice of some drug takers.. anyway, point being, snorting it will have the drug hit you quicker and more 'at once'.. but from my experience with Stillnox it hits almost too quickly and comes on incredibly strong anyway.. so I really cannot see the point.. or how much of a difference 30 seconds would make.

Definitley a weird drug.. one I would like to experiment a little more, but not a whole lot more with.. it really is funny how almost everybody who experiences the 'psychadelic' aspects of the drug reports the same 'people' experiences.. would be really interesting to find the nuerological cause of this. I see a lot of people recommending taking it with alcohol.. from my experience, I would not recomend that.. lol but to each his own.

I must say, Stillnox experiences do seem closley related to dreaming and lucid dreaming.

Whoa, I don't think I've witnessed so much bullshit before!

Recreational effects on Stilnox? Not for me. I've taken - well, let's say well above the 10mg recommended dose and all that happened is I fell asleep. And I remember everything before and after - even with large amounts of alcohol.

I'd get more enjoyment from 4mgs of xanax and a handful off painkillers than i would from a whole bottle of stilnox. Perhaps you got no good effect from the stilnox because all the other stuff had some sort of interatation? remember that xanax is a very strong benzo and stilnox is a very mild Non-benzo so maybe they cancel each other out (for example six beers and six dexies) or even worse they might of had a negative reaction. but being sick as well might off had something to do with it so perhaps try again without the xanax and do it while your in good health.

1-2 tabs + strong coffee or speed works a treat, but you generally hardly remember anything. It is as if the brain switches off. Horrendously funny seeing people tripping on them. Babysitting them is annoying though if they start pissing themselves. Extremely hard to understand what they are saying as well. Later they 'awake' and may or may not be seeing things.

6 tabs and you are completely tripping with real-life visuals. Allegedly amazing.

Thanks for giving people who use Stilnox for a proper reason a bad name. Idiots.

my 20c....

JayJ said:
^Norules, Most of my experiences almost parallel what you describe. Haven't taken stilnox for almost 6 months for these very reasons. In all honesty i don't believe this drug should be available to anyone!! It's still not on PBS but thats a good thing!! It's totaly fucked!, if you wanna strange trippy night stick with acid, DMT, fuck god forbid even datura. This shit is evil- stay the fuck away people, nothing but issues! Possibly not related but i since been diagnosed with mild cerebral atrophy which i can (&want too) only attribute to a combo of the stilnox and (mainly) edronax!!

Reading these posts, and not having had this stuff, reminds of daze, long ago, when I used datura once or twice. Sounds pretty damn dodgy to me, datura, does anyone remember some stuff called pippanol? (pinkies) and rohypnol, damn I am glad there is more fun stuff around now!%)

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Pharms_Zolpidem.shtml

Hi again pplz
ah fuck these are so funny I thought I'd add a few more of my stories;

I was walking to the bottlo one afternoon after having 50+mg, and I was at a t-junction in the road, the light my way was red, and even though I was walking, I wanted to wait till it went green. It seemed to take ages and I ended up standing on the control box WHICH IS THERE TO TURN THE LIGHT GREEN!, asking the light to pls switch coz I wanted to get drunk in time to sleep before it was dark. Some bloke named Aaron pulled up in a ute just as I started argueing back at the light, and punched it out, cut my hand and fell off. He and his mate put me in the back of his ute and took me to the bottlo and back, ended up staying at my place to trip sit as they were worried, still catch up with him these days, ex army bloke, good guy.

before I was eventually evicted from one house, one night, after noxing out, i went outside for some reason, and must have thought the neighbours garden looked nice, mine was bare as a desert. It was morning when I went outside and my letterbox pot, front bed and all round the fence were full of flowers and little trees held up with coat hangers. none of these were planted, just sitting on my arid soil, and from the roots where they were, every one of them, a line of soil leading back to their origonal spot on the neighbours garden beds, funny shit, I was too embarrassed to water them or plant them back, they all died and they were never replaced

here's one that's make you trippers laugh, another night I woke to the neighbour knocking. He asked if I was ok and what happened last night as they were close to calling the police several times, they thought I was having a domestic. He looked really scared as he talked to me aand asked if anyone was dead or hurt. I turned around and every wall was coated in dried blood, about shoulder high, an inch wide, like a wall paper strip. I got rid of him and started cleaning, when two girl-friends visited to see why I called the previous night and asked for a packet of matches and canoe. All the door handles where bloody, fridge, doors ect. turns out I'd cut my hand on a brocken beer bottle and couldn't find the lights, traced the walls till i found my bed, crazy.

another - I was in bed (as i should have been) and midgets kept moving around inside a pile of dirty clothes on the floor. now this was ok to be there, and not weird in the slightest, i just wanted them to quit moving so I could sleep in peace. I remember screaming at them to stay still, and when I turned away, they bolted for it, down the road (how I thought they escaped when I opened the door after them I'll never know) but i chased them down the street corner to a tree outside someones house, and was yelling up there to get down out of the tree. the house owner comes out and thought it was a cat or kid. i explained that becasue my grandmother died, the midgets had to get back into my clothes and keep still.

dtermined - once I knew i couldn't have any more than 4 so I made arrangements not to, I put the pack in a lockable diary, hid the key. placed to diary in a small toobox with two padlocks, hed them keys in different spots, wrapped the box in a chain, combo lock, bike type.put the box in a suitcase, locked to put the key in my car, wrapped it in a garbage bag, aand buried it out the back. Next morning I woke up, the screwed up pack on the bedroom floor, and the suitcase in the kitchen, with a pair of boltcutters and a seriously gympie-hammered toolbox!

God knows what happened before hand, but the vidoe shop rang my sister, and asked her to come and collect me. She got there and I was hiding behind the cardboard cutouts of movie ppl, jumping out and shooting random people, yelling things like - it's imperative we evacuate now, they're coming, there's no time left, -
man I wish she told me that AFTER i moved out of the area, I'd gone in there many times after, obviously, asif nothing happened

My friend I hadn't seen in a year comes round, enters my empty house and sees little notes everywhere - little post it notes stuck over things like, don't answer phone on the phone, and dont go outside on the door, and no music on the stereo, and no eating on the fridge, and no more tablts all over the place. I am now officially a nutter to my drug-free mates, as I have not confided my noxing to them :)

I did wake in the hospital once. Apparently i rang my old man and said I'd killed a man and hang up. He went to my place and waited for me to get home. After rambling on about loosing my camel in a card game he took me to the hospital. My first memory is talking some shit to the emtpy space between my dad and a doctor, talking to someone, then realsising i was talking to myself. i asked what i was doing there and they thought i'd had a dellusional phsycotic break, and had to be admitted. he wanted another doc to to come and check, but i had come down and left, much to my old man's disgust. I still wonder how that would seem to the doc, scary I imgagine. My old man knew the drill.

Anothyer bottlo story. I was walking from the pharmacy, and decided to pop 4, and get some beer on the way home. I remember walking throug a park miles away from my house, that's it - but the next day i'd realsised id lost my keys and broke a window to get in. checked the pharmacy, no go, plus they would have been shut by that time, checked the bottlo and and they said I can't come in there. Apparently I went back twice, they thought I was a 6-beer wonder and was incredibly drunk on a sixer :) first time round i'd searched behind every bottle, every corner, moved behind the counter, under it ect, asled driver through customers if they had them, harrassed the staff and was removed. it gets better, i didn't find them and came back later on realising the only place I hadn't looked was inside the little cardboard reciept box for a comp to win a bike and "aggressively had my way with it" they said. I didn't believe it but the reached under the counter and pulled up the twisted, ripped, torn, sad looking cardboard, and then showed me the plastic bag the reciepts aer now in, I asked if my key's turned up, no answer, haven't been back ")

The guy I mentioned earlier, Aaron turned up one afternoon, wearing army clothes. I was noxing and as soon as I answered the door, thought I was in a war, and I was guarding my house. He said I kept changing my mind wether he was an enemy or friendly, and kep kicking him out, then running out and saving him from enemy fire later on. shouting things like we need to evacuate, and guard your post and don't move soldier. sometimes id abuse him for moving from some place i ordered him to stand, inside or out. he locked me inside my command post, the bathroom. I woke up in the tub with an army beanie on my head, and a screwdriver, super-glued to a pair of pliers as my rifle!

last one, I can't be bothered with any more, I guess you guys get the gist - fucks with your mind and can mess things up pretty good - most of the stories are just that, stories, not memories. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but they are so screwed up, i know they are real. i look back on those days and chuckle every week at least, or every time i remember them, funny sights, i must have scared a fair few people :)

i woke up one morning and had a big pair og black jeans on, not mine, and a polo shirt covered in dust. turns out i got up in the roof, and was nailing bits of wood ontop of the rafters to make some sort of top room. the banging got the neighbour round and i said it's too cold for me to come down in my boxers, and i have to finish the floor because I'd written the diagrams on the bottom of the tiles, upside-down. he bargained that if he got me comfy pants, and helped to make it during the day, can i come down pls. apparently none of my clothes would do, get this, because they live upstairs and untill i build a staircase they won't like keeping me warm in the roof and would conspire together, mutany and i wouldn't have any clothes, ever! that's not the funniest thing, my neighbour, mike, actually came round the next day with a step ladder, what's worse i ask you ?

I cannot trust myself on stilnox, not now, not ever! Be warned peoples,

Winsom

Last edited:
-Raver- said:
Thanks for giving people who use Stilnox for a proper reason a bad name. Idiots.

you're right, I am an idiot. So is ALL drug abuse, use is A-OK by me, but clearly some people can handle it, some can't, myself included. Strange, I've done nearly it all, everywhich way, but stilnox and me = bad combination.

I did start off using it for moderate sleep apnea, but as the gunners said i used to to do a little, but a little wasn't doin, so a little got more and mooroowa :)

soon after i got into some pretty nasty legal bothers and was anxious as fuck, i took it as a way at night to forget about my upcoming courtroom events. that process took nearly two years, and nearly all of the stories i know of, were told to me long after they happened, so allot of it, in effect didn't happen, yet anyway.

none-the-less, I am an abuser, that's my prerogative, and if you can't accept or handle that, screw yourself buddy, ease up on the slanging:p

quick question about stilnox

how long does it stay in ones system before it is completely flushed out? got a blood test coming up tomorrow, though i'm not really worried. it'll be 4 days since i had it. i did 60mg's in 4 days beforehand. (could not find the answer on the internet).
thanks

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Stilinox leaves such a gross taste in my mouth that I cant even begin to enjoy it! I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth. ewww.

im quite certain they dont test for stilnox on you regular drug screening, so im assuming you should be fine.