• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lets hear about your first ROLL.....

Hey what happened, lets keep the stories coming.
------------------
"Shine on you crazE diamonds"

'kay, Tom....
My first time, London, November 1997. Just arrived in town, only knew a few people, feeling lost. Managed to track down my old flatmate from New Zealand, he invites me to a party and asks if I like pills. Well, I knew so little that, while I *guessed* he meant E, I wasn't 100% sure.
Few nights later and I'm at the house party, I'm feeling very self-conscious, trying to find my friend, and I'm clutching a sixpack of beer and wearing conservative street clothes - not everyone else is dressed like a raver, but a lot are.
I find my friend, and we're sitting around on these mattresses they've got on the top floor (it's a three story house above a shop). I take a half, sit and talk, then my friend goes to find his girl and I'm sitting there on my own. He comes back and gives me another half, then leaves again. Comes back again and starts talking to me, asking how I feel, and all of a sudden I start feeling that rush of pleasure and joy, and I'm telling him *all* about it...."are you feeling good about everyone?" he asks "it's called being loved-up". We start walking downstairs to dance, and just as I peak there's a huge crash.
We get into the lounge to see a gaping hole in the floor, and everyone leaping back from it. The carpet and furniture are sagging through the floor in the middle of the room. Total panic. I lose my friend and one of the people who live there is rounding everyone up and throwing them out. I stagger outside, wondering how the hell I'm going to get home from a strange part of town, completely off my head, after all the trains have stopped running. Luckily Pete sees me and drags me back inside.
About 20 of us sit around upstairs. Someone calls the fire brigade who turn up, crack up laughing at us, especially the Irish girl who spends their entire visit trying to get off with one of them. Another member of the household is running around trying to get everyone to hide their drugs in case the police turn up, and briefing us to tell them that there were exactly 49 people in the house because he has some idea that we would be in trouble if there were 50.
We sit around talking, some people turn up "we've just been to the Chemical Brothers! They were great! Let's party!". Us: "yeah. Cool". Them: "Oh".
About 4AM people start crashing out and I somehow end up under the covers with the Irish girl (and about three days later I realise I could have done a lot more with the situation than just lie there rubbing her stomach, but never mind).
And for the next three days I can't stop telling everyone how absolutely fantastic I feel, I make peace with my ex-g/f who I'd been fighting with for months, and it's all good.
Sorry that was so long....
Si

For me, the first time was by far the best. I had been raving for over a year when I decided that I wanted to try e for the first time. I went to a hullabaloo party with a bunch of my friends, and I was with this girl that I knew back in my youth who I used to ski with while I was waiting for the e to hit. I had not seen her in about three years, so I was not all that comfortable and I wsa very nervous. I remember thinking that we got bunk until it happened. I was sitting against a cold stone wall at the international center in Missisauga and all of the sudden I felt waves going through my stomach. It aws the best thing thta I had ever felt in my life. I ended up telling her every single thing that had happened to me in the past three years.....we are now best friends. About an hour later, a friend of mine was walking by where we were sitting, and I got up to get him. Wow, being the first time I had stood up, I could feel the tingles all over my body. I remember shouting....."This is the best feeling in the world."
------------------
Be safe and have fun!!!!

My first roll was on October 21st, 1999. I was with some fellow bluelighters...Ampex, Moppy, Spencer, and three of our other close friends. Note, I had never even been high before this night. We took our pills and decided to take a walk to the University campus, a beautiful place. By the time that we got there everyone was feeling their pills, except me. All of a sudden I felt really sick and thought I was going to get sick. I took a walk by myself for a minute and when I came back to everyone I was totally feeling it. I giggled all night long and played and bonded with my best friends. I had good pills and good friends and that was all I needed to want to roll again. I had the best time and I will never forget how special it was.

My first time rollin was in june of 2000 it was the best thing that ever happend to me my sister had been rollin for a while and i wanted to try it (every drug iv ever done i did for the first time with my sister) well i sent her the money in the mail to buy 4 beans well she got the beans but was scared to send them by mail so i decided to wait tell i came to visit over the summer so the first night im their we do it. me my sister her boyfriend and 2 of her freind all droped at like 11:00pm or so at like 12:00 im not really fellin it so i did a line of coke about 1/2 hour later im rollin nuts so my sister freind does all the rool tricks he knows glow-stix the helicopter sinking in the floor all that shit then my sister female freind gives me a hand and foot message and then she gave me a back massage it felt so good!!!!! they kept askin me how i felt all i said was i felt better ever minute so a little later i smoked hash for the first time and that blew me up i dont remember everthing but i remeber lying next to my sister female freind just rubing her i still remember the feeling i felt when i was rubing her ill never forget it she was the most amazeing girl i ever met and i felt like i loved her after that night i rolled 7 times since then and they have all been very fun the that first time is still the best maby just because the people i was with or maby just because it was my first time and i didnt know what to exspect well i hope yall like my story. peace TAVARES WHAT

I love these stories. This is going to make a good book to publish, thanks and keep them coming.
------------------
"Shine on you crazE diamonds"

Anyone remember the MTV video to "Let Forever Be"? Where the chick keeps morphing and there's mirrors reflecting eachother and the kalaidascopic (?) shit? Fuckin' beautifull! And those lyrics:
How does it feeeeeeeeel,
to let forever beeeeeee...
You gotta love that.

Nice WEB PAGE,
smile.gif
and good stories.

My first time was on NYE 1999...off a white ferrari. I doubt I will ever find a pill as powerful as the ferrari again. Needless to say, the fact that it was my first roll and the fact that I had a crazy pill made for quite an interesting experience. I was in the car with my girlfriend driving over to her house when it kicked in...I remember sitting in the car screaming for at least 30 minutes. Then I went inside and talked to her parents, which was weird in itself because I seldom converse with them. The whole night was great...especially once 2000 rolled around. I've been rolling about once a month since, but have never been able to come close to that first time magic. I'm hoping it's just the pills, but I'm starting to think it's time for a break, a permanent one.

My first roll was awhile back ..but i stil remember putting that bitter thing in mah mouth =) hell yea of course i do. anyways i ate a green ck1. I popped it while walking up to the building the party was gonna b at. the party was at a hippy artskool in a small kinda town called Yellow Springs OHio. Well i had the nastiest look on my face as i was still chewing on it when i paid to get into the party. I remember my friend J.r getting there and i had the biggest rush go thru my body when i saw him....he just kicked my roll straight in...he told me my eyes looked like a cat and my pupils were jumping out of my skull. the venue was great ...dark hallways filled with beautiful artwork and graffiti...we played hide and seek in em =)
i had alot of fun
cheers
courtney

My first time was in october. I am a pothead and have always been interested in drugs. So I researched X, it sounded good, not too "hard" so I decided to try some. First I had to convince my boyfriend (he does not have the same level of curiosity) had to educate him about all the propaganda and the likes. One day he comes home with 2 yellow smileys, on the small side, about the size of an Ortho Tri-Cyclene pill. My jaw dropped when I saw what it was. We decided to do it at home, didn't wanna freak out, firts timers. Needless to say I had a very hard time keeping em in my medicine cab. 'til Friday rolled along. So Friday comes along and we decided to pop em whole since they were on the smallish side. We poped 'em at 9pm. Sat down to watch some TV, we watched some weird movie on the Sci Fi channel. 45 minutes goes by, and I start to feel these incredible tinglies in my spine. Then all of a sudden I looked up and felt a wave of something come over me. My vision changed, everything started to have a warm glow to it. I felt an incredible urge to move! So I popped in my DJ Tiesto Magik III CD. OMG the music, sounded like it was comming from within me. I could FEEL the music. I went to grab my bf to show him the many diferent textures I was noticing.
I approached...
...I looked in to his eyes...
...I could see his soul...
...he is my soul mate...
...I could FEEL him...
It was the most AMAZING feeling. On the downwards slope we hit a few bowls, had the most incredible sex, and fell asleep.
eX

My first roll was at a Pittsburgh Party about a month ago. I had taken E before...but hadn't really rolled. I ate a roles royce at 2:30 and at 3:00 i was rollin face! I was huggen everybody and just haven a great time. Me and my boyfriend found this little place on the third floor and just sat there and gave each other back rubs and sea breezes and just had GREAT conversation. Ever since that night i haven't been the same. I fell in LOVE with the scene...E and i fell in love with my boyfriend all over again.
------------------
"Sick ridiculous puppets we are and what a gross little stage we dance on. What fun we have dancing...fucking...not a care in the world. Not knowing that we are nothing...we are NOT what was intended."

I will NEVER forget my first roll. My friend had convinced me to do E with her because she said she'd have a much better time if I were there. So I waslike "okay", but I was kind of nervous and didn't really know what to expect. We pop the pills (mitubishis-YUM!) and go into the club. a hald hour later, I start feelin a little tipsy, but figured it was nothing so I started dancing. Then my friend comes over cuz she figured I'd be high by now, but I didn't know that I was until I saw her coming over and I was SOOOO happy and in awe to see her. So she says "hey girl, how you feeling?" while carressing my arm and I was like WHOOOOOA! I still get chills thinking about it. She saw my reaction to that, then gave me the most wonderful hug, and had me come sit down with her and her boyfriend to chill and mellow out and just enjoy my roll. EVERYTHING was SOOO amazing! It looked amazing, and I can't get over how everything FEElS amazing. We're all so much closer now. She's now my best friend and I thank her all the time for introducing me to such an awesome experience.

Just to add to that, ever since then I am a much happier person. Even a few days after my roll I'm still feeling great! I'm in a great mood, I still love everybody and I can appreciate everything, and I find that I am alot less judgemental. I'll never go back to Alcohol. No way. Rolling is so much better, especially when you take a break!!

My first *proper* roll was last weekend with a small group of good mates (who are now much greater mates thanks to a few hours and a couple of Euros).
They had asked if I wanted to join them but didn't put pressure on me to try, so eventually i decided to go along and watch them. Seeing them rush and hug and do funny stuff was totally weird to me just watching, so the next time they did it I decided what the hell I'll give it a try...(had been reading up on it for a couple of weeks inbetween) not sure what make it was but they had tested it and it was meant to be good. So we all dropped and after a while the others started to rush but i had nothing, my eyes were wide as anything but no "wow man" effect and nothing happened that evening.
Now we are at last weekend, much smaller group of mates there (5 instead of 10ish) and much more relaxed, dropped one about 10 and then the 2nd an hour after, then sat back and relaxed. Bit longer passed and once again the others were coming up and I was yet to feel anything, so wondered to another calmer room to lay down and listen to some easier music. Someone else was in the room i was just talking to and looking at them and my eyes started to go funny..
By this time I had left my glasses somewhere else and my vision was a little blurred to start with but 10mins later WHOOOSH!
I had no idea what was coming over me but my body started to tingle, and i could tell it was at last kicking in and boy did it feel good. A mate wondered into the room just as this was happening and welcomed me to the new feeling.
Wandering down stairs to where everyone else was I was just starting to feel so good, and the others encouraged me on, it was pure bliss. I had never felt anything like that in my life and it was definatly worth the wait.
That night I was so at peace with myself i started being more creative than I had been for the last 2 years, writing semi song / poem about innermost feeling that I would never have done normally. Since then I have felt warm inside and in a good mood, another thing that was odd.
I would never have posted something like this before last weekend either. In a small way my life is different but better.
All I can say is thanks to the mates that expanded my mind and for being such good mates, let the good times ROLL on!!

The first roll has to be the most incredible one!!! I'm not sure what kind it waas...my friend had given it to me. It was my best friend, me and three of our guy friends, two of which rolled with us, but the third didnt so that he could watch over me and my best friend. We dropped and about 55 minutes later...I felt like there were bubbles ALL over my body and when people would touch me...the bubbles would pop!! Everthing looked so pretty and anything that had sharp edges somehow looked rounded and soft! The only word that comes to mind is BUBBLES!!! And that night, one of the guys that we had went with was my "E-partner" for the night. We never hooked up that night, but we could not let go of eachother!! I absolutely fell in LOVE with him. We got "married" and we would introduce eachother to people as 'my husband' or 'my wife.' I danced all night long and I could feel the bass wave through my body. I made friends with the bathroom attendant and all of the girls in the bathroom, and I would randomly walk up to people and introduce myself. The wierd thing was that at times, it felt like I was REALLY drunk...I'd lose control of my body sometimes...my knees would go weak and I would collapse into my 'husbands' arms. But it felt amazing when we'd stand against the wall and hug; not only was the physical contact intense, but the pounding of the bass-vibrations through the wall was out of this fucking world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my first time rollin was about 4 weeks ago at a phat ass rave that natefx threw(century2 in lexington). it was off the hook. we got the rolls from some cool ass guys we met outside in the line. i think it was a rolaid or red rollar coaster or something. well i dropped and i was so excited that i couldnt wait for it to kick in. well when it finally kicked in i could tell because the music sounded awesome. well the rave had two floors and the top floor was hype. well the top floor broke so everyone had to go downstairs, it was so crowded but i didnt care because i was ROLLIN BALLS. on the botton floor there was a wall that was a huge mirror. it was so hot that the mirror fogged up. every one was writing their name in the mirror, the next thing i know i was rollin on the mirror.the mirror was so cold and i was so hot. it felt great. i would like to thank my fellow ravers josh,damon,and fat steve. oh yeah some chick showed us her boobs-thank you chick.
x is great henry