• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lets hear about your first ROLL.....

First time rolling was @ twotribes last sunday in melbourne, australia.
Was pretty scared on the effects of it, and kept on waiting until it kicked
in.
When it did it was lightning, i was peaking constantly. Yes, I had the jaw
clenching thing going on, but it was a great rush.
No upset stomach to my surprise, but did come down a bit hard.
Best feeling when on a pill is oral sex. I must say it was the best sex my
boyfriend and I have ever had. Everything was extra sensitive, it felt like
heaven. We just kept on going and going, I thought I was never going to
cum. Eventually did a couple of hours later, but what a feeling it was when
we finally did. *phew* thinking about it is getting me all worked up.
Definately going to try it again.

my first time was last summer...i was really scared and my best friend had finaly convinced me(it took her all summer)..we poped the pill at about 9 i think..4 of us were rolling(including my best friend)..my first reaction was forget it..i dont wanna do this, and some where in that time i poped the pill. Well first i just felt really hyper for a while, and i thought that was it, so i was like alrighty..later on i went to my other friends house, where i was the only rolling person..nothing really big had happened and i thought maybe it was over, so i sat down and was watching tv..then later at like 10 i went to move my arm, and it was like num..the i tried to move everything, i had the same feeling...i realized i hadn't talked or even moved my mouth for a while, and when i did..well i couldbt feel anything. i started to flip out, there was no one there to ask if whatwas happening was normal..it was so they tell me...after a while i got used to it, and it was cool..moving my hands and everything else was fun, but when people touched me it didnt really do much?well everyone went to bed, except me, i spent a few hours singing and just moving around to amuse myself..i didnt work for to long...i couldnt go to sleep like all night i felt like i need to do something, but i had nothing to do...well i rolled till like 9 the next day , and then i met up with my friend. she said i should have stayed with her..then i would have enjoyed myself more..well i havent done E since then..i dont know if i should. all in all i had mixed emotions about it..some parts were really fun, and ill never forget, but the initial freak out kinda spoiled it...

my first time was last summer...i was really scared and my best friend had finaly convinced me(it took her all summer)..we poped the pill at about 9 i think..4 of us were rolling(including my best friend)..my first reaction was forget it..i dont wanna do this, and some where in that time i poped the pill. Well first i just felt really hyper for a while, and i thought that was it, so i was like alrighty..later on i went to my other friends house, where i was the only rolling person..nothing really big had happened and i thought maybe it was over, so i sat down and was watching tv..then later at like 10 i went to move my arm, and it was like num..the i tried to move everything, i had the same feeling...i realized i hadn't talked or even moved my mouth for a while, and when i did..well i couldbt feel anything. i started to flip out, there was no one there to ask if whatwas happening was normal..it was so they tell me...after a while i got used to it, and it was cool..moving my hands and everything else was fun, but when people touched me it didnt really do much?well everyone went to bed, except me, i spent a few hours singing and just moving around to amuse myself..i didnt work for to long...i couldnt go to sleep like all night i felt like i need to do something, but i had nothing to do...well i rolled till like 9 the next day , and then i met up with my friend. she said i should have stayed with her..then i would have enjoyed myself more..well i havent done E since then..i dont know if i should. all in all i had mixed emotions about it..some parts were really fun, and ill never forget, but the initial freak out kinda spoiled it...

hi people,
for me... it was one of the best nights out i've ever had, a complete revelation, like i’d discovered the perfect drug/scene for me...
happened with three friends in a techno club (complete with flouro images around the place, uv lights, people with glo-sticks, fluorescent face paint etc... very “tribal”, most people rolling).
got to the club at about 12, after pub closing. friend gave me a mitsi. i was nervous somehow, and took it bit by bit over about an hour... was afraid of having an allergic reaction or something... wasn’t at all sure what to expect. i was already into trance & techno, so was having fun anyway, but i remember i’d been dancing and nothing had happened for a half hour or so since consuming the last of the pill, so i went off to find my friends, to ask if they knew why it hadn’t hit me...
and then...
WHOOSH!... as i ran up the stairs (the club was on different levels!), i noticed these *amazing* sensations “shooting” or “rushing” through me. “g*d damn” i recall saying “that’s not bad at all. infact that’s a-mazing!”. told my friends how cool i felt, went back to the dance floor and danced my arse off. i’ve taken e 5 or 6 times since, but this was by far the most intense and special e-xperience i’ve had. it was like i’d made this amazing discovery of how much pleasure i could experience, and (naff as this may sound) entered this “special place” where everyone was so cool with each other... and bear in mind I was 100% happy with my life before this first e-xperience.
big smile on my face, was really friendly with everyone, and everyone was really friendly back, had amazing conversations, hugged people, the lights looked amazing, the chill-out room was incredible. (naff as this must sound) lots of people playing playstation, drawing stuff with crayons, cool conversations. i kept telling people how beautiful i felt and how this was my first time on e. my friends were really happy (& amused) to see me so happy.
after an hour or so, i found a friend of mine and said something like “man! i never want this to stop”, so he gave me another mitsi, which i popped whole (no more inhibitions)… the next 4+ hours were sooo awesome... i described it at the time as a continuous semi-orgasmic feeling... was dancing like a mad man, jumping around the place, trying to make everyone else fell as good and happy as i was, felt that the whole world should try e!
the dj who played the last set was fab, he kept smiling at the crowd which seemed to lift me up soooo high. one of the most memorable moments was near the very end, when he cut the bass off of the track (cruel man!), and had everyone almost on their knees begging him to bring it back, and then maybe 32 bars later when he let the bass rip “OHHH-MY-GOD!!!”... as it kicked back in... “WHAM-WHAM-WHAM-WHAM”... I thought I was in heaven with the bass exploding through my body, and when his set (and the club) finally finished at about 6 or 7 i was sooo high, screaming and begging the dj, along with a hundred other e-heads, for “ONE-MORE-CHOOON!”... hehehe
best,
sam

My first roll was in Hawaii. I went with my cousin, his girlfriend, and one of his roommates. We flew over to Maui and rented a rented a jeep. We stayed the night on the side of Haleakala(the biggest mountain, or crater in hawaii). The next morning we drove to the top of the huge mountain and began to hike.
We started at about 10am and reached the basin at about 3pm. It was at this point that my cousin busted out some little pink pills. We all ate one pink sex pill and continued to hike. I never knew what to expect. About 45 minutes later we stopped at the top of this little ridge. I looked around and it smacked me upside the head so bad! Mind you, the scenery is already sooooo beautiful. As I looked around and I was just in awe. The colors were so cool. The sun felt really good. Walking in the black sand was fun and laying in it was even better! We continued our hike back up the other side of the moutain. And the four of us had so much fun.
As the pills began to wear off later we just talked of how fun they were. And about an hour later, my cousin broke down and busted out his last 4 pills. These last pills were taken with perfect timing as we ended our hike right when we were starting to peak. As our hike came to an end. We sat on some rocks, all huddled together. The mountain is 10,243 feet high and we had gone down one side and were now at the other side. The hike was 11.5 miles and so worth it. As we sat above the clouds and watched the sun set, all peaking I realized how awesome the day had been. It was undescribeable. And that is my first roll.

My first roll was in Hawaii. I went with my cousin, his girlfriend, and one of his roommates. We flew over to Maui and rented a rented a jeep. We stayed the night on the side of Haleakala(the biggest mountain, or crater in hawaii). The next morning we drove to the top of the huge mountain and began to hike.
We started at about 10am and reached the basin at about 3pm. It was at this point that my cousin busted out some little pink pills. We all ate one pink sex pill and continued to hike. I never knew what to expect. About 45 minutes later we stopped at the top of this little ridge. I looked around and it smacked me upside the head so bad! Mind you, the scenery is already sooooo beautiful. As I looked around and I was just in awe. The colors were so cool. The sun felt really good. Walking in the black sand was fun and laying in it was even better! We continued our hike back up the other side of the moutain. And the four of us had so much fun.
As the pills began to wear off later we just talked of how fun they were. And about an hour later, my cousin broke down and busted out his last 4 pills. These last pills were taken with perfect timing as we ended our hike right when we were starting to peak. As our hike came to an end. We sat on some rocks, all huddled together. The mountain is 10,243 feet high and we had gone down one side and were now at the other side. The hike was 11.5 miles and so worth it. As we sat above the clouds and watched the sun set, all peaking I realized how awesome the day had been. It was undescribeable. And that is my first roll.

WOW, I can not believe I found this post again. So I guess I will post someting on it so i can get back in rotation. LOL...
smile.gif

------------------
"Shine on you crazE diamonds"

WOW, I can not believe I found this post again. So I guess I will post someting on it so i can get back in rotation. LOL...
smile.gif

------------------
"Shine on you crazE diamonds"