• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lets hear about your first ROLL.....

first roll with sandra collins. first candy flip with rabbit in the moon. nuf said.

NICE......
smile.gif

my first roll was a bad experience
well, the e was good... dont get me wrong
but i didnt kno too much about the drug
cept that it made u feel reeeeeaaaal good
i didnt kno anyone who had ever done it....
but anyways
the guy who gave it to me
used the drug to warp my perceptions of what i was feeling towards him
and u kno how youre all open and happy and all that jazz
well he made me think that i really really liked him
after it was over
it took me a lil while to realize my feelings were not real... that they came from the drug
and that he just used the drug to mind control me
and hes done it to other people since then...
im not a hateful person
but i hope he rots
------------------
"If I could just compose myself
I'd radiate just the right amount of cool and heat
so you'd never know
how I tremble to touch you"
-Lamb-

Wow that sucks. I am sorry to hear that. I am sorry that there are guys using a great experience and feeling to do what he is doing. That is just not right.
frown.gif

its all good
it just helped me realize
that all those who are nice to you
are not necessarily nice people
especially boys
because god created man with the ability to think with his mind and his penis, but not both at the same time
hehe
smile.gif

------------------
just because im a junglist
doesnt mean im an asshole

Mine was almost a year ago Christmas Day...I went to a club with my best friend and then we all went to RuRu's for a mad after...got introduced to all kinds of drugs that night...
I am going to move this to BL Discussion 2000...
biggrin.gif

Brownie

First time on X-mas eve with my wife...did white "CU"'s.....
On peaking...listening to song "Psyk" by Plastikman. I am laying on the floor, hands crossed behind my head, my knees crossed over one another. Song starts very slowly, and builds. At the beginning of the song, my foot starting tapping in the air just slightly. As the song built, my body slowly starting getting very loose laying there on the ground...I started to rock gently side to side, increasing in intensity until I was almost rolling back and forth. My hands are still behind my head....Then - just like in the movie Trainspotting, when they shoot up, and lay back and they show them sinking into the carpet - that's the feeling I got!!!
I felt like I was rolling my self into the carpet deeper and deeper! Very Trippy!
As the song wore down and faded to nothing, my rolling slowed down to nothing. I pulled my hands from the back of my head and my hair was soaked from sweat!
I had my eyes closed the whole time. But when I opened them after this experience, I looked at my wife(who had been doing her own trippy dance standing beside me the whole time), and we just blinked at each other, then wispered 'wow!' Then we had silence for about 5 or 10 seconds....."WOW!" again!

well, my first time was at Utopia in Vegas. Out of 5 of us 1st timers, it hit me first. I was telling my friends that i'm getting a headache and this thing sucks and I need to be sitting down. My friend tried to give me a massage and I told her to don't touch me cause I'm feeling very light headed. Then 10 min later, I just had this surge of energy and just danced for the rest of the night. I remember the fire guy (Mycol...something, forgot his last name) was awesome. That fire was soooooooo warm and pwerty....oh, and this guy with a whistle kept doing this little tune on his whistle that till this day, I can still remember it.

The first time i rolled was at a club that ive been to before. Some of my friends always asked me if i wanted to but i never really wanted to until one night. So they hooked me and another friend up with some green nikes. At the club i only took half but i was still rollin. All nite i had a big ass grin and every time i saw my friends all i could do was thank them. We left the club at like 3:30am and saw another friend. Went back to his place, took a whole green clover and rolled my ass off. I never knew drugs were so damn fun until that night!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lifeispeachy

My first roll was about 24 hours ago, at night all on my own. I took two thirds of a stardust because the first third was put in a capsule about 2.5 before and nothing happened...possibly because I didn't crush it up?
The other 2/3 hit me about 45 minutes later, I suddenly felt warm and happy. I felt like a kid on christmas morning
smile.gif
Then I felt strangely sad for a while, like I needed a hug and a cry, but then it went away.
I had planned to take it on new years eve but just had a flash of courage to take it before...I was sort of putting it off because I was scared. The peak lasted about three and a half hours and I just couldn't sleep untill 7.30 in the morning. Today I'm feeling a little bit weird but I still have alot of energy and feel focused. I could do with some nice weed now to get me to sleep.

The first time I rolled was also at my first party. My best friends' brother organized this party, and was an "ole' school" raver himself. There were two of my really close friends and I, and we were all extacy virgins.
My friends bro hooked me up with pure MDMA capsules (straight from the chemist), and showed us what partying was all about. He had one of the best Dj lineups for a small party; Dj's that are now headlining all over the world. Simply put, it was indescribable. Neverending energy, a very clean body buzz, and smiles all around.
When I started to feel the effects leveling off, I saw my friend's bro again. He asked how i felt. I told him "thank you", and that i am enjoying the comedown very much. When he heard me say that, all he said in reply was:
"Trust me."
He gave me a handshake, and in my hand I found another gelcap. I looked up and saw him smiling that all-knowing smile. The rest of the night just melts into a mixture of nirvana, non-stop dancing, massages from genuinely cool party kids, lightshows...the works. He gave me glowsticks too, and I taught myself how to do my first lightshow by feeling the music and observing others.
That night, time was frozen. Never have I come so close to realizing how everything falls into place. Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect were no longer just words. They were tangible, and feasible; something that I could observe, feel and, encompass myself in.
When we arrived at the venue, it was late at night. When we left, I felt reborn. The sun had just started to break through the skyline, and the beauty of realizing how different everything was from when we arrived just stupefied my being.
*sigh*
smile.gif
Sorry for the long post, but it did change my life forever. And its something i've always wished to share with others. ciao!
smile.gif

------------------
"You lie like a fly wit a booger in yo' eye" --My 1st grade classmate

Do not be sorry. That is exactly the type of stories I am looking for. I loved reading your reply. Thank you Mr. Nice Guy.
smile.gif

"Shine on you crazE diamond"
Tom"ROCKS"

Oh ok. Well, you're welcome then, Tomrocks!
smile.gif

------------------
"You lie like a fly wit a booger in yo' eye" --My 1st grade classmate

My first time was with the old Playboy Bunny's. I was meeting my friend at the movies cause it was his birthday and there was shit to do. When I got there, he already was feeling his and finally convinced me to take mine. We sat in the back of StarWars (or star trek - one of them movies..?) And we just totally ignored the movie and talked about everything. I remember that I kept asking the people in front of us if we were too loud or if we were bothering anybody. And I kept wanting to go to the bathroom so I can talk to people on the way. It was a good experience, but I wished it was at a party or a rave. But it was cool!
------------------
If a man can't do his job, then fire him for cause. If he drives a car while impaired, then punish him for driving under the influence. If he takes a drug that impairs his judgment and he hits someone, then jail him for assault. But don't imprison him simply for using drugs.
--- Doug Bandow (paraphrase)

First roll eyh..well...me and a bunch of friends got together one night with a ten pack and desided to roll our asses off.... you see, this chick that I kind of fancied was all over me for hours....I gave her massages, seabreezes, the works.....well, were making out doing our thing, I go to the bathroom(thinking I was gone for about a minute or two) well, I was gone for a half hour and I couldn't find my chic. I looked all over the house and the last room that I came to was locked. Me being a bastard, had too see what was behind the door. I pop the lock and open the door. I see three of my friend tag teaming "my chic". It kind of bums me out and even through the greatness of E I felt etreme anger and depression. Me being the type to keep anger inside and not wanting to inflict pain apon anyone else I grab the bag of rolls and dipped. (being asthough I am the one who baught them, yet another reason I was pissed) Dropped by the attic in Lexington KY and had the time of my life. I have never understood why people do the thing that they do, can't really figure out why people are sketchy. Down wit da biznich.......I have learned to never start nor stay with a girl that I have created a bond with during the use of X. If anyone can prove me wrong please do. I want to know that there are some nice chics in this world. Anyway.....if you ever see me at a rave or party, let me know U is a Bler and I'll take care of ya.....
------------------
Later,
Bagan
"Roll with it baby"

My first roll was in 1988 in Newport Beach. This guy who dealt just about every drug imaginable had a house right on the beach. Normally, we'd do this liquid acid he got that was just amazing, but this night, he had some E. Back then, it came in powder and you wrapped it in some paper and swallowed it. I think that's parachuting, no? Anyway, we did it and went to the beach. It kicked in and holy shit, it was amazing, blah blah. We were with 5 or 6 people, guys and girls, just laughing and rolling around in the sand. Then someone decides it's time to go in the water. It was around midnight, so he takes off his clothes and we all follow. That was pretty fuckin' cool. Nighttime naked bodysurfing on E. Anyway, we all ended up back at his house. Had a near orgy, which was also very cool. Fell asleep around 8 that morning. Didn't do E for another 12 years, don't ask me why. I was all punk rock and shit so I guess I wan't in the mindset for it. I love it now, though.