PDA

View Full Version : weird things people do on E

Pages : [1] 2

Maverick_4_69
18-06-2001, 03:22
i was wondering if everyone could tell me about times that they've seen people doing whacked out shit while on E. or maybe u've done some crazE shit yerself. the weirdest thing that i've ever seen someone do was when one of my friends accidentally ate a ciggarette. i know it sounds weird..."acidentally" right. well he explained agterwards that at that moment he really wanted a piece of gum...and at that moment he also happened to be smoking a ciggarette. well he was quite E-tarted at the time having taken 3 tabs at once (which i warned against) and so thinking that it was a piece of gum, he threw the cig in his mouth and burnt his tongue. i didn't know wether to laugh or be scared, but we laugh about it now.
------------------
The key to immortality, is to live a life worth remembering.

NATrance
18-06-2001, 06:48
One time my friend was holding his cat and he started to chew on his tail. I was like WTF are you doing, he says, "i just felt like chewing on something".
------------------
"I know what I need to be,there's nothing else to be."
-Keoki

sharp sense
18-06-2001, 10:47
I would get very sick, If I ate a cig. Probably I would puke!!!!

Mirage
18-06-2001, 11:09
Ever tried to smoke a cig w/out the filter?
Baaaaad idea! http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/frown.gif

infinity
18-06-2001, 12:56
(do not move to discussion)

BushMonster
18-06-2001, 13:27
The weirdest thing that I ever saw was at a hard house night when judge jules was playing. The club was literally packed. I went to go for a piss and there was a bloke sittng in the trough talking incoherent bollocks! Put it down to e, acid or a combination of every known drug to man, he did NOT have a clue where or what the fuck he was doing...
[This message has been edited by BushMonster (edited 18 June 2001).]

Echo1329
20-06-2001, 21:02
I think that the weirdest things that I have done was walk to the UDF down the street from where I was rolling at barefooted. I guess I just wanted to feel the groun on my feet or something like that. Another weird thing that I had done that night, well I was really speedy and was sweating but I was still freezing well I thought, so I had went andturned the stove on and was waving my hands on top of it.
Echo
*HUGS&KISSES*

Blue Diamond
20-06-2001, 21:59
This wacked out girl I use to know took 2 hits of some acid, and went for a walk outside her house. When she got back her feet were covered in blood and I asked what the fuck she had been doing and she said she took the happy trail. Well the happy trail was nothing but sharp ass glass. talk about a stupid biAAAAtch
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day

mathematikal
21-06-2001, 04:26
heh, well I've seen some goofy shit in my time...lets see...where to start.
this one guy went into our bathroom and started having a conversation with the shower curtain for a good 30 minutes until we asked wtf he was doin.
Same guy once tried to smoke his pager.
Another guy put his cig out on my buddie's $600 dog.
there's all sorts of weird shit that people have done...but those stick out the most
------------------
r3bound collective - www.r3bound.com (http://www.r3bound.com)

Utah Saint
21-06-2001, 08:25
i had 3 @'s at a party once i was so messed, i thought my friend was a blue m and m and i tried to eat her - she thought it was hilarious!

Harlequin
21-06-2001, 18:34
Had a friend who was rolling for the first time and asked to suck on my big toe.
I let him.
------------------
Harlequin
~Esta arte me encanta, eu non posso mais sair.~

Arwen_Evenstar
21-06-2001, 18:55
For some odd reason, I have a problem with acting like a cat when I am rolling Realllly hard. I crawl around on my hands and knees and curl up against people's legs or put my head in their lap, so that they will scratch my head. And, I stop talking for about 30 minutes and only respond to people by saying,"Meow" in different ways. It seems pretty normal at the time....

DJ ASS TISSUE
21-06-2001, 20:13
the wierdest things I've ever heard of people doing on Ecstasy, were "sniffing each other buttholes, while listening to weird trance music for hours on end. They really get into it, man.
------------------
Everybody loves and HATES everybody.
For example, "I love you, you stupid fucking cunt."
OR
"I hate your fucking insides, my little pumpkin glitters"
"You guys are so fucking stupid, but i love you."

sticky_fingahz
22-06-2001, 05:28
The weirdest thing ive ever done rollin.... my friend had a sweatshirt dat had a bee on it n i went around chanttin buumble bee.... good times

Denial
22-06-2001, 12:17
I once put a cig in my mouth.....wrong ended....and lit the filter on fire....
my friends look over to see a huge flame and yanked it from my stupid mouth...
lol....

E-u4ria
22-06-2001, 13:44
i feel kinda embarrassed bringing this up... it might be a little too weird...
i act really nice when i'm on E, and that's not all... i treat other people like human beings... http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/wink.gif
actually i haven't done anything wierd on E... but time will tell...
------------------
"Try combining a childlike wonder at the beauty of the world with cynicism at the state it's in, and stay sane... it isn't easy" - Me

X2CAngel
22-06-2001, 15:40
I walked down bourbon street at 4 in the morning with a white feather boa telling everyone i was an angel 0:-)
------------------
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - but if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit!

dellusion187
22-06-2001, 18:21
Once I saw this room full of people who had ripped open these bean bag chairs.....and were literally on the floor rolling around on the beans......lol....it was soooo damn funny!

pepzi
23-06-2001, 09:50
Arwen_Evenstar: Haha, feels good to see that i'm not the only cat-wannabe http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif
I just want to 'meow' and cuddle up in someones knee, being taken care of.. heh http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif
Keep on meowing, thats nothing weird, its totally cool =)
The weirdest thing I have seen would have to be my friend that told us that everything was good.. "It's good that I can see! It's good that there are light, it's good that there are trees.." etc http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif.. And if that isnt weird enough I guess it's myself when taking a shower.. I dont think i'd want to hear how I sounded in there the next day http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif.. "mm, ohh.. ahh!! yes!".. haha http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif and then when i'm done i love talking to myself in the mirror, telling myself how good I look.. haha! I've also been planning on going out from the bathroom naked, saying hello to my friends.. heh http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif

Arwen_Evenstar
23-06-2001, 23:37
Just glad that I'm not the only one!

Bebegib
26-06-2001, 02:31
I know of a girl who likes to do backbends and cartwheels. Yeah, doesn't sound too weird, unless other people around don't know what's up. The chanting thing I've also seen. Something about newbies liking the sound of their own voice and the rythms they can make. Same girls had situp and pushups races, too. Must have been a speeding roll. Sand..digging in it. That's all I got.

Its Pat
26-06-2001, 03:23
Dudes hugging dudes, I dunno but that trips me out!

Retoxx
26-06-2001, 03:46
I once watched a guy run around the house on his fists and knees making gorilla noises. when he stopped for a second I asked him WTF are you doin? He answered, "I don't know." My best friend is also in to the toe sucking thing. He likes to suck his girlfriend's toe; she says it tickles too much, so she won't let him do it right away. It then turns into a house wide chase. It is one of the funniest things I've seen.

spdracer
26-06-2001, 04:03
I was this club once and I saw this guy try to lift the top of the stage that people sat on. He kept trying to lift the floor off the stage for a good 20 mins. This was wiggin me out, I was rolling face at the time too.
Pe@ce
Jeremy
------------------
AIM- spdracer95 or spdracer959
Tampa, FL

kaleigh_k
26-06-2001, 16:29
Hi,
I have this friend who really rolls when he's out there, but he has no tact about things. (I can't understand why his tolerance doesn't build up.) Anyhow, he was in a major touchy-feely mood and was freaking everyone out about it. He didn't know who he was pawing. Going after pretty girls with their bf right there. Or men. whoever was within hands reach. Everyone was asking me to make him stop and when I tried he'd come after me! I don't call him to come out with me anymore. All the policing wrecks my night.

underscore_omega
26-06-2001, 17:00
I question my humanity however, this made me ROFL:

Another guy put his cig out on my buddie's $600 dog.
I sincerley hope the pup was ok. http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif

Blue Diamond
27-06-2001, 00:03
Alright haha I got a story. The first time I rolled I was at my friends party and the dj was spining breaks.. (this is the first time I ever heard such great music) haha I kept telling the dj he was god, and kept asking for every track he spun. hah he got pissed cuz I was fuckin his shitup ehhe but when I came down we smoked up and it was all g00d.
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day

Ronald
29-06-2001, 01:31
Rolling introduced me to staying up the whole night. This was'nt weird in itself but when I was acting all cocky with some of the most dangerous people in my area & getting away with it => scary.

Ronald
29-06-2001, 01:32
Rolling introduced me to staying up the whole night. This was'nt weird in itself but when I was acting all cocky with some of the most dangerous people in my area & getting away with it => scary.

dancetilldawn
29-06-2001, 07:52
haha...i was at dis rave club with chairs all laong the walls and i thought there was a chair so i sat down..but there really wasnt so i fell on my ass!
AND
this was a stupid thing too...i was at the same club place..and these two girls were cussing each other out..about to fite or sumthing...and i felt so bad..so i went up to one of them and hugged her and said "i hope everything turns out okay" lol...she was nice tho

HappEdazEd
29-06-2001, 19:35
Once my friend spit her gum out in this glass of water, she didn't feel like going to find a garbage, I guess. Well, a little bit later, I was thirsty, so I drank the water that had the gum in it... I thought it tasted yummy because it was minty...my friends thought it tasted good, too.
------------------
Those that danced where thought to be quite insane by those who did not hear the music

Jyp
30-06-2001, 10:18
Bring on the touchy feeliness - wish all my friends were like that on e ...hmmm, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

monarch
30-06-2001, 11:50
lol this was sooooo funny at the time. i doubled the pokemon's back in Febuary, and along with the side of weed, i hallucinated for my first time eva. I fell in love with this bird due to the MD and we were cuddleing and what not, she was lying down with her head on my lap( dont get any ideas ) and had her eyes closed. I was just watching her as chopped as can be, when suddenly one of her eyes turned into a button and what i was thinking was that i have to push it to save us like we were all gonna die if i didnt push it, so like anyone would do, i gave her a , massive poke in the eyes and then realised what had happened, she had jumped up and screamed, nearly in tears, i was on the floor cracking up but soooo believed what happend. it was an unreal experience with alot of laughter. the same night, i won an oscar for the best modelling display with this girl. striking unreal poses and it was the talk for along time to come!
monarch-----

sneeze
01-07-2001, 06:50
At how sweet it is this year I was walking around when this dude randomly told me he was hungry and asked if i had some food. Before I could say anything he turned around and started to VIOLENTLY bite down on the rope supporting the tent. I don't know WTF he was on but he had that thick stingy rope in his jaws like a wild animal trying to chew its way free from a trap. Needless to say I had no food otherwise I'd have loved to help the poor chap out http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Why drink and drive when you can drop and roll!

kschick25
01-07-2001, 22:03
I don't know how weird this is, but I found it rather humurous at least, LOL...this guy at the club was crawling around on the floor..just touching everyones feet...
kschick25

*~* ChEshirE Cat *~*
02-07-2001, 18:15
One time i was at a hartford afterhours and i saw a transvestite that was about 6'7" with high heals on carying a passed out girl through the crowd of people...fuckin weird shit.
------------------
It'd be a lot cooler if you did! -D&C
Skinamara dinky dinky dink skinamara dinky do

windowlicker314
02-07-2001, 20:27
alright the most fucked up thing ive seen in front of me (not a picture or movie) while rolling happened at zen fest. i had dropped 3 pink clovers (all at once) and was walking around just trying to decide where to go when i walk by the first aid tent and see this girl with a glowstick stuck in her fucking eye!! it wasnt just in there a little, im pretty sure it went through her eye, cause it was just sticking out and glowing and there was blood all over her face. im pretty sure she was fucked up on something, cause it didnt look like she was feeling any pain...i didnt even know her but i still felt bad =(

Mr C
03-07-2001, 02:06
the list of crazy crap i've seen is probably endless, i'll tyr and entertain you with a few of the most hilarious moments..
after a night out we had retreated back to a friends house and were attempting to do resin yoghurt bombs, my friend began to heat up his spoon with butter and ganja on. then instead of putting it into the yoghurt and eating it, stuck the spoon in his mouth and then proceeded to eat from the tub of butter... until we stopped him.
I've seen many diffrent variations on the cigarette lighting *mess up*, people lighting chewing gum, there own fingers and one seriously crazy dood took his insole out of his shoe and tried to smoke that!
I also have one messy situation to own upto myself were i had an argument with a water bottle. I had put the water bottle on the seat i was sitting in, i then proceeded to shout at for over 5 minutes for stealing my seat.
keep the messy stories coming
luv Mr C

MindBodyStregnth
03-07-2001, 03:37
I once saw a guy gnawing couch cushins all night at a party.I've seen another person eating stuffed animals.Telling em how much he loved em as he gnawed off thier ears and stuff.I've seen people try and hug people that weren't there,just empty air.I've seen people talking to anything and everything.
Me,Personally,I've seen time stand still and rush by all at once.
M.B.S.

FiReBLaDE
03-07-2001, 08:20
i usually put a souther in my mouth. most of u prolly don't think that is wierd, but it is not "normal for me" I'll even do it out in clubs and stuff. also when im on E i will cuddle or "puddle" up with somebody (after my peak) even it it is another guy that im relaxin with .... Fooo Sheeeze

blufluffybunny
03-07-2001, 08:30
I was lying face ground on the family room floor with a bunch of friends sitting on the couch. I don't really know what came over me, but I started to thrash a bit then stop. I did this three or four times before I realised everyone was quiet, smiling and staring at me.
"WTF R U DOING?" someone asks.
About five seconds passed when i replied...I'm a fish.And they all thought it was hilarious....
But I was serious.

jitterbug
03-07-2001, 11:11
My freind peaked so hard he crushed his back teeth and ripped his gums apart.
Once when I was on the dancefloor i sprayed medic under my arms because I thought it was deo'
------------------

stardragon
03-07-2001, 11:15
Not prolly that weird.. I licked my fiancÚ's head (the one on top of his shoulders) because he'd just had it shaved and I wanted to know what it felt like. With my tongue. I dunno, maybe it's like how babies have to put things in their mouths to really investigate them.
------------------
Coitus ergo sum.

silence
03-07-2001, 14:40
I've seen some crazy things while Rolling
like one time we were coming back from this
party and I was sitting in the back seat and
I swear I saw a cop car (lights and all) So
I said to my friend that was Driving "Will
Cops!!" He was like "where" I said "right
there" he responded with "where" Im like
"right there" he said "I dont see any cops"
I said "that car right there" we get up to
the car and it was just a regular car not
even close to a cop car. But I swear it was a
cop car. also one time I was leaving a friend
house and went over and was trying to put on
my shoes I stood there for like 10 minutes
and was trying to get my shoes on finally
someone noticed me and was like "what are you
doing Timbo?" I responded with "trying to get
these damn shoes on!" and they responded with
"those arent your shoes!" they were girls
shoes!!
I've seen some weird things that I won't go
into because it still bothers me and Im not
sure if I've really seen it or it was just
because I was rolling!!
------------------
"If God is our Co-pilot
Were Driving a Ferrari,
Two Seats!! Where is he
Gonna Sit??"
-------------------------
Peace
Timbo:)

Paranorma
03-07-2001, 15:28
That chick with the glowstick in her eye would have fucking spun me out big time i mean if it was stabbed into her eye thats pretty fucked up.

Rollin'indaStix
03-07-2001, 16:16
one of my friends was in the bathroom by himself one time while he was rolling and everyone could hear him talking. We figured he was just talking to himself, but he was in their for a little while. So everyone went to see what the deal was, he was standing in front of the mirror having an apparantly hilarious (to him) conversation with me, but it was the mirror. He said he went in their and saw me in the mirror and was like "JASON! what's up man??" and had a long conversation and then i started dancing for him heh.
------------------
"If I'm so wonderful then why am I so misunderstood? Everybody has a reason for it except me." - MSI

TheMan
05-07-2001, 23:38
Me and E? Not a good combination sometimes. Sometimes at raves, I try to sit on everybody bacause I think they are chairs.
Once, when we drove back, I was sitting infront. I thought I was driving the car. Changing gears (That is not there) Pressing every single button in the car. My friend thought it was real funny. That was bad for me when I "turned" tried to "stop" and there was nothing! (That was a 40 Min drive). Now? I sit in the back after a rave!

-AvA']['aR-
06-07-2001, 18:37
I've seen some cool stuff of people on e, but i cant remember it al, so here are a few:
One time when i was with a friend at a club, he suddenly lays down on the floor, rolls hisself up like a ball, and screamed : ''I'm an Orange! I'm an Orange!''
And at the same night, there was this freaky guy, who picked up all the ashtrays, and ate the ash and cig's that were in it!
whehe well, thats it for now
[This message has been edited by -AvA']['aR- (edited 06 July 2001).]

DaddyPhattSacks
07-07-2001, 06:48
Alright...first off....windowlicker....are you sure you weren't tripping or something?? That's pretty grotesque....sounds like a creepy trip to me....
Nwo for my story...it happened to me when I left one nation. We left early...I'd only dropped my roll about 30 mins before we left so when I got outside it was just starting to kick in. I was walking around NYC with my friends rollin face.... I almost got hit by a couple cars....when the guys cussed me out I just smiled and waved....I told off a hooker....played with a cockroach at Penn Station...and kicked a bum that was nagging us for some change for three blocks...

Tara_Lashes
07-07-2001, 15:41
I can talk codshit to someone, like anyone else I guess but the weird things I do are ally related to food and drink.
An example: Last year I was rollin' at my friend's place. Fancied a drink and grabbed the bottle from the table. He suddenly jumped up, laughing hysterically and pointed in my direction. He snatched the bottle out of my hand. I then realised that I had been drinking uncontrollably from my friend's contact lens solution. That same night, 1.5 pillz and a couple of spliffs later, I coughed and had this foul taste in my mouth. Looked down and noticed that I was chewing on the leg of a fluffy toy. I had fluff and feathers stuck between my teeth.