• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

weird things people do on E

I was lying face ground on the family room floor with a bunch of friends sitting on the couch. I don't really know what came over me, but I started to thrash a bit then stop. I did this three or four times before I realised everyone was quiet, smiling and staring at me.
"WTF R U DOING?" someone asks.
About five seconds passed when i replied...I'm a fish.And they all thought it was hilarious....
But I was serious.

My freind peaked so hard he crushed his back teeth and ripped his gums apart.
Once when I was on the dancefloor i sprayed medic under my arms because I thought it was deo'
------------------

Not prolly that weird.. I licked my fiancé's head (the one on top of his shoulders) because he'd just had it shaved and I wanted to know what it felt like. With my tongue. I dunno, maybe it's like how babies have to put things in their mouths to really investigate them.
------------------
Coitus ergo sum.

I've seen some crazy things while Rolling
like one time we were coming back from this
party and I was sitting in the back seat and
I swear I saw a cop car (lights and all) So
I said to my friend that was Driving "Will
Cops!!" He was like "where" I said "right
there" he responded with "where" Im like
"right there" he said "I dont see any cops"
I said "that car right there" we get up to
the car and it was just a regular car not
even close to a cop car. But I swear it was a
cop car. also one time I was leaving a friend
house and went over and was trying to put on
my shoes I stood there for like 10 minutes
and was trying to get my shoes on finally
someone noticed me and was like "what are you
doing Timbo?" I responded with "trying to get
these damn shoes on!" and they responded with
"those arent your shoes!" they were girls
shoes!!
I've seen some weird things that I won't go
into because it still bothers me and Im not
sure if I've really seen it or it was just
because I was rolling!!
------------------
"If God is our Co-pilot
Were Driving a Ferrari,
Two Seats!! Where is he
Gonna Sit??"
-------------------------
Peace
Timbo:)

That chick with the glowstick in her eye would have fucking spun me out big time i mean if it was stabbed into her eye thats pretty fucked up.

one of my friends was in the bathroom by himself one time while he was rolling and everyone could hear him talking. We figured he was just talking to himself, but he was in their for a little while. So everyone went to see what the deal was, he was standing in front of the mirror having an apparantly hilarious (to him) conversation with me, but it was the mirror. He said he went in their and saw me in the mirror and was like "JASON! what's up man??" and had a long conversation and then i started dancing for him heh.
------------------
"If I'm so wonderful then why am I so misunderstood? Everybody has a reason for it except me." - MSI

Me and E? Not a good combination sometimes. Sometimes at raves, I try to sit on everybody bacause I think they are chairs.
Once, when we drove back, I was sitting infront. I thought I was driving the car. Changing gears (That is not there) Pressing every single button in the car. My friend thought it was real funny. That was bad for me when I "turned" tried to "stop" and there was nothing! (That was a 40 Min drive). Now? I sit in the back after a rave!

I've seen some cool stuff of people on e, but i cant remember it al, so here are a few:
One time when i was with a friend at a club, he suddenly lays down on the floor, rolls hisself up like a ball, and screamed : ''I'm an Orange! I'm an Orange!''
And at the same night, there was this freaky guy, who picked up all the ashtrays, and ate the ash and cig's that were in it!
whehe well, thats it for now
[This message has been edited by -AvA']['aR- (edited 06 July 2001).]

Alright...first off....windowlicker....are you sure you weren't tripping or something?? That's pretty grotesque....sounds like a creepy trip to me....
Nwo for my story...it happened to me when I left one nation. We left early...I'd only dropped my roll about 30 mins before we left so when I got outside it was just starting to kick in. I was walking around NYC with my friends rollin face.... I almost got hit by a couple cars....when the guys cussed me out I just smiled and waved....I told off a hooker....played with a cockroach at Penn Station...and kicked a bum that was nagging us for some change for three blocks...

I can talk codshit to someone, like anyone else I guess but the weird things I do are ally related to food and drink.
An example: Last year I was rollin' at my friend's place. Fancied a drink and grabbed the bottle from the table. He suddenly jumped up, laughing hysterically and pointed in my direction. He snatched the bottle out of my hand. I then realised that I had been drinking uncontrollably from my friend's contact lens solution. That same night, 1.5 pillz and a couple of spliffs later, I coughed and had this foul taste in my mouth. Looked down and noticed that I was chewing on the leg of a fluffy toy. I had fluff and feathers stuck between my teeth.

DaddyPhattSacks, i am a ''windowlicker''?(whatever that may be)
I think u cannot read.
I didn't trip, My friend just had a great time, i talked to him later and he was all happy about it
wink.gif
. And what about the cat-acting people, they dont trip : there just having a great time, finding it rather normal to do

yea i tend to act like a cat if i have a place to lay down or roll around, but if its at a club no way...
though when i'm at clubs i go around to attractive girls and ask them if they have a belly button ring, and if they do, I ask if i can lick it
smile.gif

Don't know why but i have a thing for belly button rings when i'm rolling...

well i sawone girl sit there and have an orgasm all by herself.. and i saw one girl eat chap stick...oh and isaw some girl trip on her skirt and fall downt he stairs.. its mean but funny
[This message has been edited by bunnE (edited 10 July 2001).]

My friend, John-E, does push-ups, sit-ups, and fucking jumping jacks when rolling. He does them until he aches and can't do any more, then grabs vicks, or lights a cig, so that he's all panting and breathing it in healily. He pays for it the next day, one time, he coughed up a little blood, but he's crazy like that. As for me? This is stooopid, but I get really generous, giving my money away to total strangers and shit who ask for water or whatever. Thats why whenever I roll at parties or anywhere where I might not have a friend I trust to look after me, I bring just enough money, so I'm talking around broke. Man, one time I gave out like 20$ in 5's. "oh man, I'm so thirsty" "Here's a 5, go get me a few waters, and buy one or two for yourself" and I just went through cash way too fast, but at least everyone was hydrated, eh?
------------------
As women are berived, so shall your mother be berived amongst them.

I've got to say the funniest thing to me was my first time I rolled. I was at a club with my friends and when I was peaking I stopped and said to them. "I feel like going up to the strongest kid in this place and knocking him out!" I didn't do it because I was talked out of it.... I find this so funny because I never want to start fights in my life and if I had I would've gotten killed considering I'm 5'6 130 pounds hehe.
I was a 15 year old super man!

The first time I rolled I decided to sit next to a sub box with my legs on top of it the air from the vent went up my skirt and I sat there for a hour and a half just suckin on my binkie and enjoying the music

My girlfriend and I were at a Party in Houston and this very frantic guy came up to us, he was very serious, and completely believed every word he said:
frantic guy: "Have you seen Mcully Culkin?!"
Us: "No, why?"
frantic guy: "I was setting up a fight between Mcully Culkin and Andy, the puppet from Dominoes, and Mcully Culkin kicked me in the shins and ran away!"
Us: "That sucks dude, which way did he go?"
frantic guy: (pointing wildly) "He ran over there, I got to find him, will you guys help me?!"
Us: "Sure, lets go look by the bathrooms."
frantic guy: "Thankyou so much" (gives us hugs) "you guys are the first ones to help me, nobody else believes me!"

The last time I rolled I brought my new labrador retreiver with me. She was only about 6 or 7 weeks old, so she wasn't going to be annoying or anything. I had been playing with her and hugging her all night, and after a while I got kinda worried because she didn't seem to be moving or anything. About that time, my friends girlfriend came down stairs holding my dog. I had been playing with a damn fleece shirt for like 30 minutes. We all thought it was pretty funny

I am like many ppls who have posted in this thread, i am not my self when on e and i wake up the next morning more ofter than not thinking, "WTF did do that for????"
probablly the weirdist thing i is ever done is tried to get a massage congo line going around the whole dance floor, i ended up getting like 5 ppls in it i was very dissapointed :( that was a year ago and i havn't tried since cus in the weeks after i kept gettin weird looks from ppl at the club :)