• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

weird things people do on E

hmm....lets see, funny stories...well the first time i did e i was at my friends house. the e we got was pretty wicked, triple stacked white igloo cut with a shizat load of tweak. so when it hits us, so does the meth, and me and my friend go on a very loving cleaning spree. we cleaned her stove, and the funny thing is that she cleaned almost the entire thing with her mouth. she kept asking me if i wanted to help her because the steel was very cold and felt nice. i was like, "summre, er, ill let you handle this one pal."
hmm, thats probably not very crazy compared to any of the other ones i read, but whatever!
peace

Well I have a new story We have a friend who has cerebral palsy who wanted to try E for the first time. It was a blast She took 2 pills before the night was out Well spaced out of course we wanted to make sure she would not have any troubles as of course with me not being knowledgeable in neurological matters particularly with her disablity so we started with a half and continued to give her halfs every few hours. Well around 3 AM we are all very much where we like to be. Well I got it in my mind what fun it would be to take a spin in her wheelchair sitting in her lap. Her electric chair is controlled by a single joystick and can be turned FAST as HELL complete 360 degrees This thing was quite a ride but of course we decied to take a spin down the street with everybody jumping on 2 of us riding on the arm rests 2 of us in her lap and 3 on back! We also happen to live in an area which has a number of people present at all hours as we have college kids and military personel from cherry point airstation living in a large apartment type complex It was soo fun and I dont even want to know what the people who saw us thought! 8 of us riding on a wheelchair at around 10 MPH down the street with our portable and loud stereo blasting.......in the rain! not so crazy but funny as hell and a night I wont soon forget