• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are YOUR Top 3 Favorite Alcoholic Drinks?

hmmm... does it have a brand name? sounds good

I'm not sure, they sell tons of different flavoured ciders so could all be from one brand.
They sell it in unbranded glasses though, so not that helpful...

I don't drink for taste really so whatever gets me drunker quicker.
Beer - Special Brew
Wine - Buckfast
Spirit - Depends but Irish Mist is pretty nice(tastes like honey dipped in whiskey lol).
Mixed - White Russians(vodka and liqueur gets you fucked up lol).

i absolutely hate beer.

theres nothing like a bottle of good bubbly champagne :)

vodka and rum are good for straight shots.

i like girly cocktails (but not to get fucked up on) , lychee martinis , cosmos, white peach sangria, grasshoppers..etc.

brewdog punk ipa. Or any other hop heavy ipa
High quality Merlot
Courvoisier VSOP. NO ice

I've got a few favorite beers, but I've got a special place in my heart for belgian whites; I absolutely love Blue Moon (and the seasonal, summer Honey Moon), but Shock Top will do the trick as well. Also, there's a beer called Fire Rock, and I believe that it's a pale ale. I got turned onto that beer when I was working for a shit, hole-in-the-wall seafood restaurant and it became my shift drink at the end of each night. Oh, and Hoegaarden is good stuff as well; it's a "witbier" so, what's that, somewhere in the same realm as belgian whites I suppose, right? Stella is an all right beer too, but, not my favorite.

As for wine, oh man, oh man! I am a lush for wine, especially reds. I would rather drink wine than anything else, really, and I prefer it to beer or liquor. I've got a bunch of favorite wines, so I will try to mention only a few. In short, I like cheap red wines, mostly blends, mostly California, Australian or Argentinian wines. My favorite wine is called Menage a Trois and it's unbelievable. It's a blend of zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, and merlot. It's a California red, of course. I love the Argentinian Malbecs, and there's a real good one called Gascon. There's also an Australian red wine that I really liked some time ago, but, the last time I had it... meh... I wasn't so impressed. So, maybe my tastes have changed? I don't know, but anyway, it's called The Stump Jump. It's a red blend with grenache, shiraz, and mourvedre. Lastly, there's a wine that's a bit hard to find, and I can't even find it now just Googling it quickly, but it's called Seamless,, and, if I'm not mistaken, it's a wine from NY. Believe it was a cab sauvignon, but I'm not too sure now.

As for liquor... man, I'm boring. I used to really like vodka, but, not so much anymore. There isn't one particular label or brand that I go for either. Used to really like Grey Goose but now I'm thinking that Belvedere was pretty tasty too. Honestly, if I were to pick up a bottle of vodka today, I would just grab a bottle of Absolut. However, I'm actually more of a tequila drinker, and I really, really like 1800 silver. Everyone seems to gravitate toward Patron silver, and it's good stuff for sure, but there's just something about 1800 silver that, for me, edges out Patron silver even if I can't seem to put my finger on it. I cannot stand, hate even, whiskey... all whiskey, any whiskey... hate it.

So, to recap...

Beer?
8E0AA7A9AE2C422C9B231000B0DE2090.ashx

Wine?
IMG_3652.JPG

Liquor?
yhst-43357575186341_2267_104647848

Beer - Lagunitas IPA
-Not much beer experience though.

Wine
-I had this one German riesling, don't remember what it was called. Anyway I generally prefer white wines.

Liquor - Laphroaig
-Mmmm peat flavor.

Mixed - Gin & Campari
-Pretty much the greatest beverage ever devised.

Beer -- has to be above 6% alcohol by volume IPAs are the best! holding Lagunitas IPA as Im typing
Vodka in any way it's made -- bloody marys for breakfast yeah!
Margaritas -- blended
Occasionally whiskey especially when I'm on coke

For you IPA phans, I would be remiss if I didn't mention dogfish 90 and 120 minutes. Fantastic. The 90 is 9%, the 120 is between 15-20% depending on the batch. It's a small batch beer only released a few times a year.

Beer: PBR; haven't enough micros for me to feel qualified making a favourite, and I like all that I've tried
Wine: Not sure, don't drink it
Liquor: Red Bull & vodka, or an old-fashioned w/ Russell's Reserve 6-Yr Rye

Beer: Generally IPAs and on the occasion, I like stouts, specifically milkstouts. If I were to choose a brand though, I would pick Stone IPA and Left Hand Nitro Milkstout. I'm sorry, but I love a variety of beers, there's so many to choose from, but when it comes to session lagers, the German Munich Helles lagers Spaten is delicious
Wine: I love Cabernet Sauvignon. Not into White or Sweet wines. To me, wine tastes better when it's drier. Not really into any specific brand, but as long as it's made with some quality, I enjoy a nice glass of cabernet.
Liquor: Scotch, primarily Johnny Walker Black Label and Chivas Regal. It's delicious, unfortunately, I never had the funds or chance to try Green or Blue Label.

Whenever somebody has a chance though, try Southern Tier Creme Brule or Southern Tier Choklat. Both delicious stouts, and for IPA lovers try The Great Divide Hercules Double IPA

Beer: PBR; haven't enough micros for me to feel qualified making a favourite, and I like all that I've tried <- PBR is so 2009
Wine: Not sure, don't drink it <-I think you should seriously reconsider
Liquor: Red Bull & vodka, or an old-fashioned w/ Russell's Reserve 6-Yr Rye <-So you don't drink wine but you drink vodka redbulls? I thought you were avoiding the wine out of machismo.

I am rating your ratings. ;)

Once that redbull wears off, yer fucked. I vaguely remember leaving a bar feeling great after a night of redbull and vodka. I woke up on my lawn in the hood of rochester several hours later. Plus, this combo tends to make me piss the bed.

Those southern tier creme brûlée, chokolat, java, and mocha are amazing desert beers, and all right around 10%. The pumking ale is fantastic too. Wish more places carried em. I'm gonna buy a case of the creme brûlée before its gone for the year.

Mojitos are my go to drink when ever out or at dinner. Benihanas makes the best mojitos known to man!

I also love blue oceans. The color is cool and i like blue curacao.

If i want to get fucked up i go for stoli vodka. I like smirnoff too though, their fifths seem to have an endless supply of flavors and always coming out with new ones. I like their new sherbert light.

1. Jim Beam/Jack Daniels, mixed with coke. Nothin like the nice warm feeling you get from bourbon.
2. Vodka and tea.
3. Coors light. Not a huge beer drinker, but this is my favorite.
4. Four Lokos, get ya drunk really fast

Thats an easy one for me

1) Beer - Black Ice, MGD, Bud, Lucky
2) Cider - Preferably pear or peach cider
3) Gin - Bombay Sapphire is where its at

I don't drink anything but those 3 lolol.

oh my, steel reserve for the TASTE? I can deal with it, but only cause of its effectiveness

1. anything not light or hoppy, I can drink all, but one that stands out is Bourbon Barrell Ale. So great but rediculously expensive...
2. any white wine, red is good but lighter ones agree with me more
3. a solid, decent bourbon as in better than Jim Beam. Jack, Maker's, even Evan Williams is better...