• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are YOUR Top 3 Favorite Alcoholic Drinks?

MoreFeens4Morphine

Bluelighter
Forgive me if this topic has already been posted, but i've used the search engine and have seen nothing.

I'm curious as to what you Bluelighters enjoy drinking.

More specifically, what you like to drink and what your 3 favorite drinks are. Also if they are mixed drinks and they aren't obvious but a little more obscure post what's in the drink as well.

Well here are mine:
1. Maker's Mark (neat)
Ain't nothin better than premium Kentucky Straight Bourbon :)

2. Sangria
I don't drink wine often, but when I do... I drink Sangria... (I feel like the most interesting man in the world in those XX commercials lol)

3. Killian's Irish Red
I can't get enough of this beer. Simply said.

Now, I hope more people can add to this thread. I initially posted it in homeless threads so hopefully someone can place it in the correct section of the forums.

Cheers!

Balvenie peated cask 17yr
A decent cote du rhone
Dogfish head world wide stout (18% abv!!!)

That is all.

Liquor - Bombay gin or Russian ''presidentskaia'' Vodka
Beer- Sapporo
Wine- I dont like wine tbh, i prefer champagne. Moet is pretty good

1. gin, particularly hendrick's

2. jameson irish whiskey

3. there is no third favorite liquor. I can't drink beer anymore cause I found out I'm allergic to the yeast, and I don't tolerate most whiskeys as well as I used to, and i haven't found a tequila or vodka that I actually like the taste of, so it's mostly gin, jameson, or gtfo.

Usually I just grab bottom shelf booze and mix up cocktails to overpower the cheap flavor like screw drivers, blood mary's, Mojito's, Cosmo's, etc.

Gordon's Gin is nice, nothing like a good G and T with lime. Though lately I've been replacing the Tonic with Ginger ale because of my stomach.

Old crow is also good for the price. Clan Mcreggor(sp?) is a decent cheap scotch.

Rye whiskey is a favorite but over priced around here. I usually sip all whiskeys with a couple of ice cubes or use root beer as a chaser. Boiler makers are delicious but rough on the gut.

I'm not a big fan of vodka or tequila though I can tolerate them. Usually with these I will go straight to the well stuff and not even care what brand.

For beer I am probably going to get crap for this but I like the taste of Budweiser. Not bud light though. Rainier beer is the best beer for the price. I also enjoy drinking olde english and steel reserve for the taste (really)

Wine is OK

If you can't tell I enjoy booze but I'm a cheap skate.

But I'm rambling... three favorite drinks?

1. Gin and Tonic with lime
2. Bordeaux
3. Rainier beer

Last edited:
Margaritas!
Hard cider doesnt really matter what it is. They are so damn refreshing.
When im looking for a quick buzz/get drunk its gotta be whiskey! Jameson preferably.

Can get some 6% Passionfruit cider down this tiny little bar for 3.50 a pint, so thats became my new fave.
Midori, Sambuca, Vodka are the 3 I normally rotate through.

I drink rapidly to get drunk while putting on minimal calories. If we're having a casual it'll be a water. If we're having a casual drunken night at someones house it'll be 1mg Etizolam + vodka WATERED down to 10%.

1. Favorite Beer - Heady Topper or DIPA
2. Favorite Liquor drink - Gin & Tonic
3. Favorite Wine - N/A!

1.) Jose Cuervo tequilla or Patron
2.) Smirnoff Ice
3). Red Wine

Favorite beer: Creemore Springs premium lager

Favorite wine: Taylor Fladgate ten year old port

Favorite spirit: a tie between Gordons gin (gin, lime juice, aloe juice), Jack Daniels Tennessee honey (strait up) or Bacardi 151 (in a milkshake)

I'm more of a beer guy though, and I only drink port, no wine.

Hahaha im ashamed now im Russian and cant even get the russian vodka name straight :p
Favorite beer: Creemore Springs premium lager

Favorite wine: Taylor Fladgate ten year old port

Favorite spirit: a tie between Gordons gin (gin, lime juice, aloe juice), Jack Daniels Tennessee honey (strait up) or Bacardi 151 (in a milkshake)

I'm more of a beer guy though, and I only drink port, no wine.

Liquor with a milkshake? Damn you must have a good stomach because to me this sounds like a verrry upset stomach as a resultat.

Liquor with a milkshake? Damn you must have a good stomach because to me this sounds like a verrry upset stomach as a resultat.

if I want a couple of drinks that's what I go with. 2 shots of 151 in a small (250ml) milkshake gets you pretty good and you cant taste it.

if Its with a dinner or at a "fancy" friends and im not drinking to be drunk port.

drinking a lot, gin and aloe. aloe helps the stomach

but if I want to get smashed, beer.. usually Canadian cause its inexpensive

Ok I feel there need to be two beer categories sue me.
Light Beer- Bud Light
Beer- DAB
Liquor- Makers Mark. Neat.
Wine- Almaden Chardonnay. I don't drink wine not in a box enough to pick a bottle.

For cheap chuggable liquor look no further than Canadian Hunter.

Last edited:
Mine changes quite a bit dependant on my mood and what has been in my fridge recently, right now I would say my top 3 are:
1) Carlsberg
2) Kronenbourg 1664
3) Heinekin

Note: This only applies to these beers when actually brewed in the country they are supposed to be brewed in and subsequently imported to mine, not the shit they brew under licence locally and pass off as the same thing!

if I want a couple of drinks that's what I go with. 2 shots of 151 in a small (250ml) milkshake gets you pretty good and you cant taste it.

if Its with a dinner or at a "fancy" friends and im not drinking to be drunk port.

drinking a lot, gin and aloe. aloe helps the stomach

but if I want to get smashed, beer.. usually Canadian cause its inexpensive
I have to try gin + aloe juice, sound very tasty.