• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Dear Rick Ross: Drugging Her Drink For Sex Is Rape

Bluelight Crew
http://theurbandaily.com/2159918/rick-ross-rape-molly-uoeno/?omcamp=sf_TUDFB

In the latest Molly poppin lyrical fail by a rapper, Rick Ross brags on Future Rocko’s song called “U.O.E.N.O.” (you ain’t even know it) about drugging women’s drinks “and they don’t even know it.”

“Put molly all in her champagne, she aint even know it,” he raps. “I took her home and I enjoyed that, she aint even know it.”

The timing of this lyric couldn’t be worse as women in Delhi fight to protect their womanhood from rape and young boys in America are being sent to jail because they think it’s ok to have sex with women who are too drunk or high to give consent.

No. No. No. This is not cool, swag or “bawse.” I don’t care how many vaginal assaults a drugged-out actress asks for on Twitter, it is not acceptable to preach the practice of drugging women to have sex with them “without them even knowing.” If she didn’t know she didn’t give consent. And if she didn’t give consent she was raped. You’re out here telling your fans that it’s cool to rape women and YOU don’t even know it.

Ross’ lyrics are reprehensible on so many levels but as a man you have to ask yourself: What kind of sex am I having where I don’t want the woman to remember?

We can’t wait to hear how he tries to spin this one.

http://theurbandaily.com/2159918/rick-ross-rape-molly-uoeno/?omcamp=sf_TUDFB

Who knows if he actually did it though? Ceelo actually did this... and admitted to it on recording. I have yet to see anything done about it though. So messed up.

Fucked up.
Rap and Hip-Hop can sound very funky, but misogyny is a deal-breaker for me.
Disrespecting anyone, including women, people of different races or religions, and people of different sexual orientations, is a deal-breaker for me.
Fucking a passed-out woman's unresponsive body is not sex, it is rape, and it seems quite similar to necrophilia to me. I don't get it.
Having sex with someone passionate and interested (and participating) can be so good, but could sex with a half-dead person ever be good?
Something is deeply wrong with these people.

If she dont even know it sir you got some bunk mdma, sir

This guy is such a fake. Rick Ross isnt even his real name. He used to be a corrections officer and stole his name from freeway Rick Ross. Who is way more bad ass than this pussy.

Fucking a passed-out woman's unresponsive body is not sex, it is rape, and it seems quite similar to necrophilia to me. I don't get it.
Having sex with someone passionate and interested (and participating) can be so good, but could sex with a half-dead person ever be good?

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up anywhere, but the hypothetical girl wasn't given a sedative.

It's wrong to unwittingly drug someone. But if the drug has aphrodisiac qualities, is subsequent sex by the compounding pharmacist necessarily rape, or is it something less severe? Does it matter that the person is fully conscious and never loses the capacity to make decisions?

I think it is rape, but I still want to raise the question.

^ Good point.
But the person does lose the capacity to make sound decisions, in some sense, if they are given an aphrodisiac. (Let's assume that some drug really works as an aphrodisiac, though nothing seems to really work except maybe for a Mercedes Benz, based on what I have heard.)
I also would call it rape.

But the person does lose the capacity to make sound decisions, in some sense, if they are given an aphrodisiac. I also would call it rape.

This is also true of someone who has intentionally taken the drug. Indeed, some guys will repel the sexual blitzes of a drunk girl, because they feel guilty. Other guys have no problem with it, even if the girl is grossly incoherent.

In any case, we usually do not call sex with someone who knowingly took a drug rape.

So then, all other things being equal, the factor that would make it rape here is that she is drugged unwittingly.

Retard tier rappers: what they say must only involve legal things.

Rap was born out of bragging about murder, drug dealing, and womanizing. Are they really surprised that one of the dumber ones says sketchy stuff?

If kids are learning morals and how to act from music (rap nonetheless) they are already a lost cause

Next thing you'll know, they'll be busting ice cubes balls about rapping about "bustin caps in niggas asses"

Mainstream rap these days is lyrical nonsense. I swear they are just throwing words together behind a dope beat and making it sound good. I'm pretty sure that's the case here. But I could be wrong, there are some fucked up people in this world, people with money tend to think they can do such things without consequences.

So then, all other things being equal, the factor that would make it rape here is that she is drugged unwittingly.

I would say so.
It is akin to taking away someone's ability to make sound decisions, wouldn't you say?

In any case, we usually do not call sex with someone who knowingly took a drug rape.

This is not really true. Plenty, perhaps even the majority of rape cases occur after one or both parties has knowingly been drinking alcohol.

In the case of MDMA, suppose I give a woman* a pill and inform her of the effects. Plenty of detail, I'll even warn her "things may get intimate." She takes it, and two hours later I suggest we have sex. She's rolling hard and thinks it's the best idea in the world.

She didn't give consent until she was well and truly intoxicated, so this is still rape**.

* The victim is a woman in this example just because I'm the rapist in the example, not to be patriarchal or anything.

** Except in the unlikely scenario that she was dying to have sex with me all along but never said so. In any case, it's much better to have verbal consent from both parties beforehand.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it rape if it was MDMA and she was conscious and willing.

It doesn't really matter if you call it rape good sir. It whether she felt she was taken advantage of in some way. Also in a number of states you can not give consent if under the influence. Let's say that instead of something that made her slightly more likely to be intimate you gave her something that literally made her want to jump your bones. She would probably be conscious and willing at that moment but talk to her when the drugs are off and she's going to hate your fucking guts.

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up anywhere, but the hypothetical girl wasn't given a sedative.

It's wrong to unwittingly drug someone. But if the drug has aphrodisiac qualities, is subsequent sex by the compounding pharmacist necessarily rape, or is it something less severe? Does it matter that the person is fully conscious and never loses the capacity to make decisions?

I think it is rape, but I still want to raise the question.

good point,

this idea may not be as well excepted or mainstream, but i think its "reprehensable" to dose someone n "they aint even know" period. sure mdma is a good time n you dont necessarily just lose all your faculties but its principle, you dont dose someone w/o thier permission imo

It doesn't really matter if you call it rape good sir. It whether she felt she was taken advantage of in some way.

I wonder about this.
What if he told her that he was a music producer, and she slept with him (partly on that basis), but it was false?
The next day, she feels taken advantage of. Rape? I would say no. Just lying.