• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone gummy pill?

I've found that people in fort myers an cape coral love these over the pills an the strips. One of the key reason is because you can take these an not be sick an then when you find dope or pills do them with no problem of not feeling it. I guess theirs two dif ingridents in the pills an the strips but the grape jellys only have the one that covers the opiate receptors so you don't get sick. These go for a lot more the the pills n strips an in my honest opion taste a million times better

I get them all the time, there made in ft. Myers, florida. They say there not as strong but my opinion there
stronger. There purple and feel like gummy bears , so yea keep getting them you got the right thing you were looking for.

My old sub doc told me about these, but I thought they weren't going to be released until march 2012, it seems no one else know's about these at all. Does anyone not have any more info? :(

They come from ft. Myers fl. 120 of them are only $307 without the blocker. With the blocker 120 cost $371. So the ones without the blocker you can still take other pills and feel the effect. They come from Myerlee pharmacy in ft. Myets fl. They actully make them there at the pharmacy, and they are the best subs yet

^if by the "blocker" you mean naloxone then it doesn't effect your ability to get high due to bupe's higher binding affinity.

But otherwise this is crazy, have never heard of these in my life and I've been on my latest stint of suboxone for a year+

A dental surgeon called in a hydrocodone trouche script' for me one time because he wasnt in an area where I could pick up a schedule II, and I'm allergic to nsaids.

my experience, sounds like you dont have suboxone, or any form of bupe..dont feel bad it happens to all of us at some point of our addicitons

oh, well, i guess u learn somehting new everyday, im from the USA, so maybe another country?? i know pharmacies are known to compound drugs together for certain reasons. for example my dad has this cream for pain, and it was compounded at the pharmacy, it was a mixture of lidocaine, ketamine, and some anti immflamatory. guess u made out good after all :)

oh, well, i guess u learn somehting new everyday, im from the USA, so maybe another country?? i know pharmacies are known to compound drugs together for certain reasons. for example my dad has this cream for pain, and it was compounded at the pharmacy, it was a mixture of lidocaine, ketamine, and some anti immflamatory. guess u made out good after all :)

Apparently it came from a compounding pharmacy in Ft. Myers, Florida.

I have actually gotten these before and they worked quite well. I got in some trouble and went away for a while but since I started back to a new doc I asked him had he heard of these and he said he had and that they were indeed cheaper however he doesn't like prescribing them to his opiate depending patients due to the fact it doesn't have the blocker in it.

People are never going to learn that naloxone is not the "blocker" that prevents people from getting high. Why do I even bother with explaining it anymore? It just pisses me off to here people be "oh nice dude you got the one without the blocker, you can get high!".

And even fucking doctors that don't know the nuts and bolts of what they prescribe who just spread the bullshit to patients. Maybe they do know, but just want to tell addicts otherwise because they know word will spread and your average junkie won't look it up.

These sound pretty cool though. I've never heard of a compound buprenorphine product.

This thread was interesting to read, I still haven't seen or heard of these "gummies" in the Midwest, now I may have to ask some of the pharmacies in my city if they carry them.

^pretty sure there only made at that specific compounding pharmacy in Ft. Myers. And they're buprenorphine only.

Dude has 7 posts and every one is him trying to sell 'suboxene'. Seriously can't even spell it. Get him the fuck outta here.

I wonder how many people have tried shooting a gummy lol I could just imagine