• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone gummy pill?

come on now fellas....REALLY?

who would post that kind of shit out of excitement?

He obviously 'peed his pants' because he doesn't know a thing about them and laughed.

There actually better tasting then strips and seem to have a.more pure feeling. I have high opiate tolerance and do them.when avalible.and makes.me feel lot better then the strip i didnt believe they qete real untill i seen one anybody know if the bioavalibility is higher in pill form then gummies?

1 am just let half of purple square gummy dissolve under tounge. Yes they are real lol. Get you quite in the right place better then strips or pill. Still wondering if.anyone can.answer if the gummies are just.bupe or naloxone still cant find did multiple searces. And how breakable arw gummies cant crack the code can they be converted to another form, hope to get some replies will post back in 2 hours see how strong it is. And 2 years tolerance of 60 to 120 mg oxycodone a day dosing to feel ok. Litle nod . And if any one has done rectal gummy bupe please tell me how it wprked out. Does anybody know a link or.infp pn purple square compounded gummy subs? What mg strength bioavailability? Very little on web thanks

Welcome to Bluelight Bobby, as this is your first post I will let it slide lol, but this thread is nearly 2 months old. Typically the only reason to bring a thread back from the dead is if you have something relevant to add to it. Just posting "Yep, their legit.." Is not typically a reason for bringing a thread back from the dead. But I do hope you keep coming back and maybe take a second to read the forum rules and guidelines this way you don't accidentally break any of them before you make your next post.

Yesterday I bought some suboxone from a buddy, and to my suprise they were in a gummy form, kinda like a purple square gummy bear. Have u guys ever seen these before? He said they need to be refigerated? I can't find anything about them on the web, and was hoping someone could give me some info.
Yes it can come in gummys..its for when ur insurance can't cover the strips or pills..an its cheaper than the strips or pills. Works the same, its Just off brand. I'm switching to them next month BC its expensive buying the strips. I've never heard of the gummys until I came to Alabama. Its only at certain pharmacy's. And they make it there... "Pharmacy compound" is what my Dr called it. So yes it is REAL. An it IS suboxone.

What does your doctor write on the prescription so you are allowed to fill at a compounding pharmacy? Does the prescription specify that the dose is meant to be compounded in gummy form?

Last edited:
They are called Sub Gummies on the street but it's not actually a "gummy". It's a small wax cube, color and taste vary. It is straight bupe, no naloxone. Pharmacy's that make compound drugs, offer this as a form of generic Bupe. When I first saw these "gummies", I wasn't sure i would like them. Out of all the bupes, the wax cube was the best. Definitely more pure, tasting & feeling, better buzz as well, than Suboxone or Subutex. Even though the cube is small, it does contain 8mg bupe.

Just wanna say that alot of people find bupe quite euphoric(saw someone say couldn't believe someone would get excited over a non-euphoric opiood). People on maintiance of course don't get euphoria, maybe a little energy, maybe a little glow if there smart and keep there doses super low. But apparently in Finland, Switzlerland, France, Bupe is there Oxy from what I understand. There is even a a documentry called Reindeerspotting: Escape from Santaland where they follow Bupe addicts in I want to say Finland or Switzlerland. Been a while since I've seen it, but just remember they shot there stuff, unfourtunley they were not to smart with how they shot it...remember they would just put the pill in the syringe with some water and shake it until dissovolved and then shoot it, not filteration at all. I know the main character they followed in the documenty is dead.

its finland. iv subutex is big in finland & swweden (and possibly norway) and france. mainly due to lack of heroin.

bupe is pretty good for non dependent/low tolerance people and forgiving in terms of WDs

As the docs often prescribe huge amounts of bupe for a single patient here there is always a few users per one guy in the maintenance.

Never heard anyone scoring heroine here and I was the first one that my gp had heard of abusing Oxycontin. Getting Oxycontin out of pharmacies was a pain on the ass as I often had to drive into another city to get it as they didn't stock that or had just sold their last package.

I see this is an old thread but people are still asking about what the doc needs to write on the rx to get the gummies.. it must say buprenorphine troche. (think I spelled it right). that is for the subutex.. if you need or want the suboxone then it would need to say bup/nalxone troche. I live in SWFL and there are small pharmacies here that offer them and they are much cheaper than the brand names and honestly I feel work much better (stronger) than the subutex pills. I see others have commented on the taste and I do agree it is pretty bad! They flavor it but they take a lot longer to dissolve and make more of a mess than the subutex pills or suboxone strips.

I actually just picked sum up yesterday. They worked awesome for me. Definitely got a strong opiate euphoria about 30 mins after putting it under my tounge

These gummies are not Suboxone!!

Again they are not Suboxone!

It is pure bupenorphine, this medication is FDA cleared to treat chronic pain patients.
Because of a few amazing Doctors who have felt the pain of a loved one suffer from opiod addiction these gummies or Butro? was born.

My SO just started this treatment after abusing heroin, Suboxone, meth, pills you name it for about 10 years.

He has struggled immensely and suffers from chronic back pain, low testosterone and crazy chemical imbalances.
I share this because this "GUMMY" is for people looking to gain their life back not another way to get high.

The Doctors and creators of this product understand they cannot control every user but for those who are serious they have a detox and pain management regimen proven to work better than intapient rehab ,Suboxone, subotex and methadone treatments.

Hope this help