• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone gummy pill?

Apparently they're not only in Ft. Myers http://mobileopiaterx.blogspot.com/ (search for buprenorphine, and they mention a pharmacy in Mobile, AL). I thought i'd post cause it's interesting, and also that blog is run by people who operate a mobile methadone clinic (never even heard of one.) and who's first post is about how they rushed to New Orleans after Katrina to keep people out of withdrawal. These are some good humanists.

" the Feds tell us that Suboxone can only be distributed from an MMT under methadone rules, that I can’t be authorized to prescribe or dispense Suboxone in Louisiana, and that they couldn’t waive the 30-patient rule in any case.
&%*$& me. "

Good people.

You would think the pharmaceutical companies would try somewhat to hide their marketing to kids.

War on drugs is the biggest fucking joke.

You would think the pharmaceutical companies would try somewhat to hide their marketing to kids.

War on drugs is the biggest fucking joke.

I think you're mistaken.

These are trouches, which compounding pharmacies prepare into this gummy little square with a certain amount of a medication. They are useful say if you need hydrocodone, but can't swallow, so it can melt in your mouth. The gummy part is to hold the medication, and the flavoring is to disguise the disgusting flavors of must medications. It can be made with anything that can be compounded that is soluble in the little square, and a Dr. writes a script for it. This has NOTHING to with pharmaceutical companies, the maker of suboxone DOES NOT make this product.

Ummm this is awesome I want some! Did not know these existed...

I think you're mistaken.

These are trouches, which compounding pharmacies prepare into this gummy little square with a certain amount of a medication. They are useful say if you need hydrocodone, but can't swallow, so it can melt in your mouth. The gummy part is to hold the medication, and the flavoring is to disguise the disgusting flavors of must medications. It can be made with anything that can be compounded that is soluble in the little square, and a Dr. writes a script for it. This has NOTHING to with pharmaceutical companies, the maker of suboxone DOES NOT make this product.

This is interesting ^^^ I've never heard of a compounded form of medication. So a doctor could order a gummy cube of any med? Huh, interesting.

This is interesting ^^^ I've never heard of a compounded form of medication. So a doctor could order a gummy cube of any med? Huh, interesting.

That seems to be the general idea.

I just called up a local compounding pharmacy, a 24hr Walgreens actually, she said they probably could make them with most medications, including suboxone, make the trouche type medications.

I bought and tried these "jellies" for the first time tonight. Other than the HORRIBLE taste, I must say I am quite impressed.

Really? It was compounded with the naloxone? That would be unique from the other posts which seemed to imply they were subutex (buperenorphine) only. Is the taste that worse than the strips (pills if you've experienced them)?

To be honest, I was told it was suboxone. The way it made me feel says subutex. Yes, the flavor is 100% worse than the strips. But by far the best bupe ever.

Actually there is a such thing! It's not as common as the strips or pills but it is available! My mother is actually prescribed them. And they are just as effective.

Actually there is a such thing! It's not as common as the strips or pills but it is available! My mother is actually prescribed them. And they are just as effective.

Thanks for registering to confirm that everyone who has posted in this thread isn't lying or delusional ;)

Welcome to bluelight!

I just got some of the purple suboxone gummies. I've never done these before; only the strips. Do you take these like the strips - under the tongue or some other way? With the strips my doc always told me to "spit not swallow" to avoid headache. Same with these? Thanks for any info.

A better question is why are you giving your sub doctor blowjobs. Just kidding, I don't see any reason swallowing the inactives in any form of bupe would give you a headache. My girl has always said spitters are quitters, not sure if that applies to anything beyond oral sex though....

It is quite interesting how many get exited over a non euphoric opioid...new world.

Edit:...probably for the better

Last edited: