• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzo Discussion Vol. 3 (I think? Last night's a blur..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on Tamzepam for 10 years and get the equivlent of only 5mg a day which may not be much but imo due to length of time there must be some form of dependance. The doctor says my script stops at the end of the month and he will not let me taper at all. Am I going to be in for a rough ride? It's worth noting that I am prone to seziures and have had them in the past when in w/d's.

The stadas that are round here are ok it would seem, appeared at the ex's when she was going to bed last night half cut, woke up a wee bit rough she gave me 1 of them definately different to that ones on bbc news, harder pressed. Felt fine after it hangover kicked into touch.

Another lad I know was cursing me yesterday I sent him that article from the bbc about the dodgy ones he flushed 100 he had in the house lol, it would appear the ones round here are different though, better pressed, although still have D10 on the back.

sorry dark in the park but i think you are in for a hard time.i have had the same doctor all my life (38yrs) and writes for anything i ask him for and to be honest it has made my life a nightmare,i dont think your doc not offering any detox/reduction is a cunt of a move nad if it was me i would kick him to the kerb and go elsewhere.coming off a long term benzo script is LIFE THREATNING.

Last edited:
went though nearly 50 msj's from thursday to saturday along wiht a load of other shite. fuckin hell, last time im doing that. fell asleep at the bar and the bus stop

When through 50 in the space of 6 hours yesterday. Got 3 hours sleep and have been up mostly since. (thank good the Golf was on)

I've never came across anyone with a tolerance to benzos like myself and have been trying to stop the fuckers with some success over the months. Its the insane insomnia that I think might help me stop them once and for all. Usually takes about 3 weeks to get any sort of pattern back.

The stadas that are round here are ok it would seem, appeared at the ex's when she was going to bed last night half cut, woke up a wee bit rough she gave me 1 of them definately different to that ones on bbc news, harder pressed. Felt fine after it hangover kicked into touch.

Another lad I know was cursing me yesterday I sent him that article from the bbc about the dodgy ones he flushed 100 he had in the house lol, it would appear the ones round here are different though, better pressed, although still have D10 on the back.

I'd stay away from the Stradas in the 1000 silver bags. Full of Amitriptyline from ehat I'm told. The German proper ones are stop on... proper scripted gear buy like rocking horses shit.

These are the ones Ive currently got, well pressed and think they are quality try and get a picture up though and ill do the same, around the UK aye?

D10s are one of the most hit and miss vals around. Mostly Scottish (like most snide vals) I've heard they're prober hospital vals which I find hard to believe. I doubt hospitals get they're vals in big fuck off 1000 chalky bags.

Once had a guy for them and they where some of the best I ever had. Fuck knows what was in them though.

lol, tis true though, never felt euphoria off a benzo quite like i did from them, was zombified for 2 fucking weeks after eating 26 hk's lol, was my first ever time with diaz too hahaha

HKs are the tops. I'd have them over Apaurin any day especially at the over inflated price of EU vals.

I have been on Tamzepam for 10 years and get the equivlent of only 5mg a day which may not be much but imo due to length of time there must be some form of dependance. The doctor says my script stops at the end of the month and he will not let me taper at all. Am I going to be in for a rough ride? It's worth noting that I am prone to seziures and have had them in the past when in w/d's.

I'd say you'd be ok. Mu dads been on them for about the same time although he never over does his dose. 10mg of Temaz isn't a great deal to be honest. Its when you've been on 4-5 Clanaz for 2-3 years your in hell. Dont understand why your dock won't put you on even 2mg of diaz though?

atm23 say what you want but anyone will tell you EU benzos are nearly always better than any Asian ones are mate. Ask effie she knows, I would imagine Sam will tell you much about the same. I would not pay twice the price for them though, used to get 50 Apaurin for £25 which was pretty shithot.

Reichter 10's are good too up there with Apaurins. With the Asian ones the HK 10's or the 5mg stars are probably about the pick of them.

It's clearly not worth paying twice the price but they are cleaner feeling. I've been offered a very good price on msj's which are not bad, and at the price definately a bargain.

The likes of roche, daz etc from pakistan have been tested several times to contain arsnic, mephedrone even once. Why anyone would do that I don't know but those things are full of crap. Same as you get some like the WW's, stadas etc that are probably more like 5mg.

But anyway moral of the story is that EU benzos are the best.

Hearing a lot of reports about the Serbs and such starting to fake the EUs/ Wouldn't surpise me to be honest. Lots saying they're not what they used to be but you hear that about NHS vals I suppose. They're over priced in my opinion. You can have a tub of a 1000 MSJs straight from Sri Lanka for buttons.

HKs 100%
Stars... meh

Has anyone tried Stadas? Loads of them locally aswell, pretty cheap. I've had them once and thought they were good but I pigged out abit and ate about 20 of them in 3-4 days. Hard to say because of this but it's a choice of them or the msj's tomorrow.

As said above mate stay away. Confirmed with Amitriptyline I've heard. Stick to the MSJs if you r on a budget.

Don't know much at all about benzos, only ever tried Zolpidem (which of course, with zero tolerance, lead to nothing) but what's Clonazepam like?
Which benzo should I be going for, for a general sleep-aid, for stim insomnia AND for bashing recreationally?

(I ask here because I don't really want to buy lots of different benzos just to find out for myself, although I understand, I may end up preferring one benzo to another, anyway. I'd just like to get a general idea before I start experimenting ;)).

Last edited:
Sovereign diazepam

I usually buy my diazepam from a mate,they are 10mg Actavis brand which he is scripted.
Today I got some off a different bloke.I have never seen these ones before so wanted to know if anyone has tried them or knows anything about them?
On the back of blister pack it says they are Sovereign Medical.
They are light blue with a break line, top half of pill has DZ on it and lower half has 10 on it.
Any info greatly appreciated indeed.

@Trammies

Diazepam is the best place to start IMO, it covers all bases and is easily available, just don't be taken in be the seemingly benign nature of Benzos and fall into daily use. Once or twice a week max and you should have no problems. 10mgs is a good starting dose you ca always add a bit more as you get a feel for it.

I usually buy my diazepam from a mate,they are 10mg Actavis brand which he is scripted.
Today I got some off a different bloke.I have never seen these ones before so wanted to know if anyone has tried them or knows anything about them?
On the back of blister pack it says they are Sovereign Medical.
They are light blue with a break line, top half of pill has DZ on it and lower half has 10 on it.
Any info greatly appreciated indeed.

Rumour has it (Google is your friend we are not allowed to mention the site) that the Blue ones are top notch but the yellow ones are fake, but there can be allot of shrilling going on so I'd be interested if you find them as good as the Avtivas as some are claiming.

Thanks atm23 I had already taken a couple of the Actavis when I picked these Sovereign ones up.
Thought I would wait a day or two and them try them on their own so I can get a better idea if they are any good or not.
Will report back once I have tried them on their own.

Got a bit of rebound anxiety from my diaz usage over the last few weeks, if I take a zopiclone tonight for sleep will that make it worse tomorrow?

I doubt it no, but maybe ask atm23 or Brimz, they'll likely give you a better answer.

I ended up trying the stada D10's on sunday night, I did a fair bit of research between a few websites and a couple dodgy websites where they are sold. And the bbc articles etc. Basically the ones that hospitalized those people in fort william were crumbly with white speckles and no stamp on the back.

The ones we got locally were firm pressed and blue the whole way through with D10 printed on the back. Seemed sound, had a couple of lines of some decent coke, few drinks and 3 blues was clean out, took a few more the next day and the amnesia was pretty bad, kept forgetting everything. Ok but not the cleanest.

*this is the ones with print on both sides, do not touch the crumbly ones with no print on the back!

Also I've found 100 etilaams for £30, are they as good as diaz for hangovers/chilling out? Don't smoke weed anymore so few benzos and a beer is appreciated. Can get MSJ's but keep reading the smaller tubs like 150's/400's are inconsistant as fuck unless you buy a standard tub which I don't really need that many.

I doubt it no, but maybe ask atm23 or Brimz, they'll likely give you a better answer.

I ended up trying the stada D10's on sunday night, I did a fair bit of research between a few websites and a couple dodgy websites where they are sold. And the bbc articles etc. Basically the ones that hospitalized those people in fort william were crumbly with white speckles and no stamp on the back.

The ones we got locally were firm pressed and blue the whole way through with D10 printed on the back. Seemed sound, had a couple of lines of some decent coke, few drinks and 3 blues was clean out, took a few more the next day and the amnesia was pretty bad, kept forgetting everything. Ok but not the cleanest.

*this is the ones with print on both sides, do not touch the crumbly ones with no print on the back!

Also I've found 100 etilaams for £30, are they as good as diaz for hangovers/chilling out? Don't smoke weed anymore so few benzos and a beer is appreciated. Can get MSJ's but keep reading the smaller tubs like 150's/400's are inconsistant as fuck unless you buy a standard tub which I don't really need that many.

Etiz is brilliant for me. 2mg and im out like a light, nice sleep with no interuptions, and no grogginess the next day. Though I hear you can build up a tolerence very quickly.

How would you rate them for just chilling? Usually if I have decent blues I just take 20-40mg, have a couple nice beers or a glass of wine etc sit in the house chill out. Wish I could still get those yellow stars cheap as chips was getting 100 for £20 not so long ago.

Etizolams

Hi I've recently been dosing Etizolams at about 6/ 8mg per day and have had some SERIOUS blackouts and total memory loss from the previous days. Is this normal with these high doses? Should I stick to lower doses?

Thanks in advance.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.