• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzo Discussion Vol. 3 (I think? Last night's a blur..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will advise you now, as a fellow fiend, do not ever go near diaz powder, ever.

Obviously this is only going to make the idea seem more attractive so I'll look forward to the epic 'benzo catastrophe' tale come next week. Everyone's allowed one!

Normison still exists in France, but just the name, it's not jellies anymore.

Not for long. i got my last box of "normisson"(temaz) a couple of weeks ago... it hasn't been taken off the market yet but it will very soon

and the "normisson" pills we get are white, round, with norisson written on them

I will advise you now, as a fellow fiend, do not ever go near diaz powder, ever.

Obviously this is only going to make the idea seem more attractive so I'll look forward to the epic 'benzo catastrophe' tale come next week. Everyone's allowed one!

yeah this is what i thought, i dont have the self control needed for a drug like this! i can see myself snorting a line by accident when pissed or something, it just seems like a good idea as its WAYY more economical the pills

Legit jellies in yer dreams mate .
The last proper from a chemist gel caps i had were Normison n they were yellow and it was about 4 years ago .

They're not 'legit', but I can confirm they work.

Probably Pakistani meds so you pays your money, etc. , but they're good fun. Probably don't ome close to the old jellies, but temaz is temaz, and temaz is nice.

I'm not sure what to make of these MSJ's, 5 earlier on actually KO'd me! I don't have a tollerance but even with good blues like Apaurins I wouldn't KO off 3 of them, I was kind of working on the assumption these would only really be 5mg based on that stupid website where they came from. Pretty shocked. I've woken up, eaten etc, so I'm hoping that when I took another 2 just now will give me a better idea what they're like for chilling without the KO.

Concidering the prices they are going at I didn't see them being over 5mg but I was definately wrong there ha!

Concidering the prices they are going at I didn't see them being over 5mg but I was definately wrong there ha!

What did I tell you? Didn't listen did you, little shite. ;)

I sometimes give an etiz or a vallie to my housemate because he works silly hours and his sleep pattern's fucked. Usually he complains valium does little for him, even with a beer.

I gave him an MSJ yesterday and he joined me for a spliff and a couple of lagers. Two tokes into the spliff and he was out. The guy's 6'3" and in training to work the doors.

Much piss-taking will ensue...

Just wanted to know, iv got some phenobarbitone, 30mg, are they any good?

I'd love to try that stuff. Barbs are pretty old skool, but renowned for being a bit dangerous...

JFTR I have no idea what phenobarb is like.

Etizolam <3

Does anyone prescribe this in the U.K? I got told I have trigeminal neuralgia recently, caused by muscle spasms / tension, opiates don't work for this kind of pain so I thought I was fucked. Got fed up tonight so took 3mg of Etiz and every one of my symptoms has gone, I can move my neck properly, the electric shock feelings I was getting in my face and teeth have all stopped!

Are there any benzos that are even better for muscle relaxation? Valium doesnt give me the same relief. The eitz makes me feel like shit / anxious for a few days after so a bit of a negative there.

I know I will be back to the normal pain tomorrow but it is good to know there is something that helps greatly.

I'm not sure what to make of these MSJ's, 5 earlier on actually KO'd me! I don't have a tollerance but even with good blues like Apaurins I wouldn't KO off 3 of them, I was kind of working on the assumption these would only really be 5mg based on that stupid website where they came from. Pretty shocked. I've woken up, eaten etc, so I'm hoping that when I took another 2 just now will give me a better idea what they're like for chilling without the KO.

The little tiny blue ones and you took 5 with virtually no tolerance LOL, them are fekin feisty little things if ther the same as the ones I had, defintely a bit irregular in dosage but I never took one that felt like less than 10mgs, certainly not 5mgs anyhow.

I have silly tolerance at the moment and I reckon 5 would have me curled up on the sofa havin a snoozeroo in no time=D

Etizolam <3

Does anyone prescribe this in the U.K? I got told I have trigeminal neuralgia recently, caused by muscle spasms / tension, opiates don't work for this kind of pain so I thought I was fucked. Got fed up tonight so took 3mg of Etiz and every one of my symptoms has gone, I can move my neck properly, the electric shock feelings I was getting in my face and teeth have all stopped!

Are there any benzos that are even better for muscle relaxation? Valium doesnt give me the same relief. The eitz makes me feel like shit / anxious for a few days after so a bit of a negative there.

I know I will be back to the normal pain tomorrow but it is good to know there is something that helps greatly.

I'm sure it was Lorazepam I got prescribed by a locum once on emergency due to the sever issue I had (have ) with my right shoulder which is at least partly linked to muscle tension. Only got the one small prescription my proper doc was having none of it and wouldn't give me any more but they seemed to help at the time. I'd agree Diaz doesn't do much for the muscle tension problem I have either.

Nice one Atm, will try and get my hands on some lorazepam. Wish I could just get a big benzo selection box to try them all.

tl;dR but serious is anyone having fun with the BIG fat MSJ's, they are alot chunkier than usual suspect 8=10mg approx... who knows, gettin ghtme at 50p a piece which is kinda expensive but they seem pretty good?

Is a 2 day gap between etizolam doses enough to avoid dependence? It seems like it should be out of the body by then.

The little tiny blue ones and you took 5 with virtually no tolerance LOL

hahah. I once took 3 and fell asleep whilst eating a Chinese takeaway, awoke to find it all over myself.

So yeah, 5 is crazy.

@ Danny,

I highly doubt 2 days if enough to avoid tolerance if you're using them like every week of the month.

Is a 2 day gap between etizolam doses enough to avoid dependence? It seems like it should be out of the body by then.

I would say that physical dependence is unlikely on that regime, tolerance is almost inevitable IMO although how quickly it would rise isn't something I would wasn't to try and comment on. Etiz is fairly short acting so 2 days would be enough for it to clear your system but I'm not sure if constant use like that would effect your GABA receptors, I suspect there would be no proper answer for Etiz but someone may be able to comment on something like Xanax which is going to be similar....probably.

I'd avoid using what we may as well call a Benzo like this though, ultimately its a use pattern and as such is likely to cause you problems even if it doesn't lead to daily use, even every weekend,l week in week out for a long period could lead to a level of psychological dependence and ther are also some add reports surfacing fro people using Etiz on a regular basis.

that said 3-4mgs a weekend is hardly abuse....I must have contradicted myself at least twice there:D

Just go careful;)

Yeah you are right, it was a stupid idea from me really thinking of jumping into a pattern like that, I know I would end up addicted eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.