• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dichloropane (RTI-111) - dosage info

I tried it again in a more social environment (the pub) and found it greatly increased talkativeness and social interaction. Not in a gobby 'listen to me kind' of way but in a confident and assured way, or at least that is how it seemed to me...

Would this compound be worth researching as Methylphenidate has a chemical structure close to Cocaine as well? Maybe due to the reported effects when it is used in small doses it could help with adult ADD... :)

What is the duration when the RoA is either intranasal or oral, and how much would be required (for therapeutic effects) when someone uses 60mg Methylphenidate intranasal every day? Any replies would be greatly appreciated. :D

---» Peace o/

intranasally it lasts a little under an hour with perihperal effects like increased heart rate for over an hour. i felt uplifted and focused while on it, but when it wore off my mood became extremely unbalanced and i started getting agitated and annoyed, eventually somewhat depressed, especially the next day. but everyone is different.

People must be surviving in areas with Really shitty coke when they rate this untested stuff higher than that. It just doesn't sound enticing at all. I'm probably not the best judge as I find cocaleaves 10x nicer than the demon extracted from them. Anything mimicking yeyo ought to be better than the real thing ;)

my mood was totally out of what the two days following my test on rti 111. i did not enjoy.

^

I've had no comedown on it. What doses have you used when getting a bad comedown? Last time I took 60 mg and then 75 mg and had no comedown at all.

Just got this and tried ~50mg, feeling quite stimulated after 10 mins but still quite relaxed in a way. Very warm but nice.

Friend reports the same.
Slight increase in HR but nothing serious as of yet.

Going to up the dosage slightly and see how we go.

Tried a few tiny doses today and had the following interesting effects:

- Very fluffy, clumpy pure white powder with no smell but a very strong chemical taste
- Mild 'burn' for a few seconds
- Very talkative and increased empathy as reported
- Little desire to redose

Time to up the dose for test #2 later today, but first some 4-MEC ;)

--» Peace o/

^

I've had no comedown on it. What doses have you used when getting a bad comedown? Last time I took 60 mg and then 75 mg and had no comedown at all.

i had no come down either. but the next 2 days, i was going through an "emotional rollercoaster" as some like to say. it basically felt like i had just taken a large dose of Paxil, and then stopped. and i know it was the drug because i repeated the experiment the next week and the same thing happened. i guess its similarity to sertraline does play a role. pure stimulants like this shouldnt be very serotonergic in my opinion, and this chem is. thats why its honestly not really a winner IMO. but thats just my opinion everyones bodies/brains are different.

Yeah this drug really took it outta me emotionally afterwards, probably from my previous MDMA +methamphet abuse.

Wasn't really worth it for me.

People must be surviving in areas with Really shitty coke when they rate this untested stuff higher than that. It just doesn't sound enticing at all. I'm probably not the best judge as I find cocaleaves 10x nicer than the demon extracted from them. Anything mimicking yeyo ought to be better than the real thing ;)

QFT actually, except for the last sentence (guess depends on how you interpret 'ought to').
I don't see the fun in coke and I've never heard a single utterance that justifies the use of it or analogues especially looking at what it can do to your bank account, personality, attitude, etc. If it is enabling for any of you I'm sorry but I do not appreciate this kind of 'boosting' yourself, whether it's about confidence and insecurity or libido or whatever.

Remarkably coca tea (or I guess an equivalent of chewing with lime) is a whole different animal and I do like the stuff, particularly the tea. Splendid but it never made me go and order some from South-Am, I did find it to be an improvement on the invention of coffee though. If you ask me why do you not seek the improvements: well yes I do and I think modafinil is a good wakefulness promotor that can help in times of need, but it's nice how devoid of recreational potential it is.

Anyway the thread is of course about dichloropane or RTI-111 or perhaps DCP, but don't go around shouting "no worries, it's only DCP!" in the face of police officers because they might hear it as you saying 'PCP'. :p

So it should go without saying ^^^ coke sucks ass and I would only like to have analogous compounds to add to my catalogue but never to use. You know, in case I need some hardly researched drug to give me palpitations? Nah. I'll pass. I recommend that you look further and avoid compounds like these and also basically all cathinones.

Remarkable!

i recieved a 100mg sample of said dichloropane today and pretty much did key bumps all day. Im at a loss of words. I guess this says, hopefully, the contact is solid. fully stimulated, clear mind and 4 key BUMPS in..and im on top of the world. super strong/super long lasting, euphoria and bliss. willl try again. ill let u know how i feel in the morning:X

sorry for reviving an old post but iv got a sample of this coming along this week at some point and was wondering what the likely hood is of it being the real thing .
Now this from a branded chemicals site so i know its mostly not what they say but we will see :)

also its the only one doing it if that helps with helping to guess the likely hood of it been what its said to be .

p.s i know you cant really tell me what iv got but at least give me an idea :)

So, just to be clear... for the active diastereoisomer, like with cocaine we want the aromatic function to be equatorial to the tropane and the ester to be axial, yes? And the correct isomerism for the aromatic function is more crucial for activity?

And another thing: I assume and suggest that concurrent use of alcohol would result in adduct formation in vivo, a la cocaethylene? So dichloropanethylene?

Also: novel reasons why this (RTI-111) would be a good or bad compound to take, generally?

Solipsis

BAD: tested 25mg and it was a good coke felling the first 30-45min then dropped of to a no 1.5h crappy body high..

I'm sensitive to stimes so maybe it's just me but 2.5h in 4mg flunitrazepam and still weird boddy feling and stimulatione it going down now finaly!!

I really enjoyed the first 30-40min REALLY but the afer effect was CRAP!!!

And yes it's RTI-111 i will give RTI-126 a tie but this felt fucked.

Maybe 25mg was to much?

Namaste

So, according to some people everything sold before was fake. Now, it is being re-released. I have a gram coming to me.

Are there any verified reports? Could I get some clarification on the original "RTI-III Mix Up" as I tried this before but I guess that was fake?

^iirc the mix was mostly MDPV with other things as the synthesis seems to be quite expensive

It was. I mean a couple were tested. Can I put a quote from the vendor site to show what I'm talking about?

So it was claimed that all previous times this was sold it was fake. Now my vendor sells this for prices that are coming close to cheaper coke (I guess).

Real deal or not thats the question. Im not sure if I should pay money for potentially crappy stims.