• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dichloropane (RTI-111) - dosage info

Alright, well based on the assumption that all the old batches were fake, should there be a new thread made? Otherwise it's like guessing at effects of "Bath Salts".

Does anyone dispute the claim that the old batches were fake?

Ok, so received a sample from the famous vendor which is really hot right now cause of their alleged "first real batch" of RTI-111 on the market. From my experience with them and analysis of their products from last months i can say all of their tested samples were confirmed and no discrepancies were found between advertised and received product.

I tested the sample with the following reagents:

Marquis: / UPDATE: subsequent trials indicated slow amber/brownish in 2-3 min
Mandelin: green to light blue (slowly)
Mecke: / UPDATE: subsequent trials indicated slow yellowy color
Ehrlich: no reaction
Ehrlich TS: no reaction
Froehde: no reaction
Liebermann: brownish / light orange

I will test with TLC and send a sample to a lab and report the findings here in about 2 weeks.

My friend tried it out. 28y old male, regular user of substances and known for pushing things to the limit.

Set/Setting: sleepless night after taking LSD, in the morning 0.5 mg alprazolam + 2 cups of coffe, feeling tired. At my friends house.

0:00 Snorted aprox. 5 mg / slight medium duration burn noted
0:03 Snorted 5 mg / stronger burn
0:11 + 5 mg / first effects noted / weak numbing effect reported
0:35 Snorted aprox. 20-30 mg HR seems OK
0:45 became very talkative, improved memory, not feeling tired anymore. Notes a late onset and describes the effect as generally very good and pleasant. At this point he notes that the onset is unfamiliar and slightly uncomfortable. Currently feeling very well. Weird taste. Burn in nose gone. Increased HR. Moving around is pleasurable. Drip is disgusting.

From there on we parted so no more notes, until i heard from him 2 days later. When asked about how did it end, he describes the comedown as very uncomfortable and all the effects that happened after taking notes were not pleasurable. His advice to people wanting to try it, is to skip this one.

My personal experience is around 10 mg snorted, which produced a slightly altered state, which in about an hour turned into an edgy, slightly uncomfortable feeling. Perhaps this compound has some value in higher dosages, however with all the potential toxicity i think it's OK to skip it.

Hope this helps someone. Stay safe and test your drugs with kits :D It's cheap and can save lives.

Last edited:
Will be testing. I'm going to work my way up from 1mg. Should be here in no time.

I'm just interested in it as a replacement to adderall.... any oral usage?

From a german forum http://eve-rave.ch/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=26945
- Normal dose is between 10-20mg (but imo it's better to start with 1mg just to be safe)
- Duration of action is 2-3 hours if 20-30mg is taken once, if you take more this time will be extremly prolonged and getting sleep will be really hard.
- Burns when snorted
- doesn't compare to cocaine, far less euphoria etc.
- a little too much can be really uncomfortable (rapid heart beat, dizziness etc.)

Forgort to add in my post above that the friend who tried it also said the stimulating effect persisted for quite some time after the last dose and had flushed the remainder of the sample provided. Please note that this is a guy who will gulp down almost anything psychoactive, and him discarding it, at least to me, tells a lot.

@Stmorningglory

I think that would be a really bad addrerall replacement. From what it seems now, it is semi-pleasurable with lot's of side effects. Not to mention possible cardio-toxicity. More of a collectors item than anything else :) lol

Compared to RTI-111 probably much better; but compared to some amphetamine based compounds... not that much. At least in my opinion and experience. Cathinones tend to convert me into a fiending maniac who does weird shit. :) However i know people (very few), that can control their intake and keep their dosages low (<100mg in a session), and it seems to work for them.

On topic:

My TLC trials concluded that my sample only has 1 spot, which with an internal standard of caffeine gives an Rf value of 1, meaning the substances are on the same hight on the plate (5 runs). Eluent was 97% Methanol and 2,5% Ammonia solution.

Sample was sent to Energy Control for GC/MS :)

Well mexedrone..... is worth less than flour so that replaces dust on my shelf haha.

RTI-III I only tried up to 5 mg so far and it kind felt the wrong kind of sped up, but coulda just underdosed.

So does methylphenidate at that dose , report if you can get a bellringer

So does methylphenidate at that dose , report if you can get a bellringer

16-09-2016 Tried this at 10mg. It was actually euphoric. Nothing to write home about but nice. Got cleaning done.

17-09-2016 Another update. 5mg i.v. no I'll effects and felt identical to cocaine.

18-09-2016 Bellringer? Highest dose so far was 30 mg in one I.V. still identical. So... that's cool.

18-09-2016 Yup. Hit it. 40mg I.V. . Refuse to do more. The rush is a little stronger and lasts a little longer than coke. Got a bit of a headache now and done for the night. Hope this helps someone.

It seems a lot like coke with very little local pain numbing effect, in fact a bit of a burn. Euphoric but still leaves that pain to the bone feeling like coke after. It was fun, but I really don't like what stims do to my personality. If I got this sold to me as coke, I'd be able to tell the difference but it is a worthwhile novelty.

Last edited:
Is this the megathread ?

Did anyone try this one orally ? If yes : What are the results ?

Thanks a lot for the input. %)

Orally it was similar to taking like medical amphetamine with more comedown. (As in the adderall pills)

^so definitely not worth trying if you already use therapeutic adderall regularly, huh?

The only coke-like RC I've tried is ethylphenidate, but it's so caustic. My nose still hasn't fully recovered, it's been at least a month. And the comedown makes coke comedowns seem fun.

Orally it was similar to taking like medical amphetamine with more comedown. (As in the adderall pills)

Thanks for the opinion. What was the duration orally ? And was the comedown stronger than with oral Ethylphenidate ? DRI in general have stronger immediate comedown IMHO, but the next days you don't feel as strung out as with dopamine releasers.

I really didn't like oral ethylphenidate, so yeah it was better than that. Not much strung out feeling, just the irritability, mild anxiety, anorexia ... that jazz for about 4 hours. I know it's common with stims but there was a good amount of pain in the stomach till I had some food.

I tried some similar drugs here, but not this one, although the paper linked therein (which link I think is gonna be broken but you should be able to retrieve fairly easily) will describe more analogs and such