• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dichloropane (RTI-111) - dosage info

Pulled an all-nighter with that (could actually not believe it that it is doable without dying).

Took ~200mg insufflated over the course of 24 hours and got pretty much work done (unexpectedly). Against the side effects (stomach pain, anxiety, nervousness) I drank a few beers (during the first 3 hours), took much Magnesium, L-Arginine, L-Theanine and in the end also a bit of Meclonazepam.

A good indicator, that you have a suboptimal stimulant at hand is, when you have to use Benzos or Ethanol DURING the onset. I never use downers during the onset of amphetamines.

Anyway the after effects are very managable. In fact there arent any or it is just the afterglow (plus the Meclonazepam I took 24 hours ago).

Fazit : This substance CAN be used functionally in low insufflated doses (10mg per dose). Still not my goto-stim, but more useful than I initially thought.

So I ordered some and just recently tried it. Not bad. I'm an iv user so that has been my preferred ROA.

I have been doing small doses, 11 to 13mg, it's slow acting coke lite says swim

Be forewarned I am an IV user I know and understand the dangers thank you. Now on to this super novel compound. I would say that it's extremely similar just a longer onset and duration. Think of it as Coke Zero.

But be careful a good dose for sqim IV is about 10 mg. Could also be used as a study Aid.
PM me if you have any questions

Hi , i too need information for this chemical (RTI-111 , Dichloropane )
When you try it please add your trip here, I'll be very grateful
So for, The information I have gathered on this substance has been quite interesting. Some see it as a more useful, orally, as a wonderful study aid. Then on the other hand, certain swimmers see as a nice additive to a night out.

One last note, as far as dosage goes, to get the most recreational quality, one most creat an infusion administering 20 or so mg over 15 to 30 min.

Orally this is pretty mellow I have to reiterate. But I already know it is gonna be fucking long lasting ... only stupid motherf***ers take it in the middle of the night out of boredom after drinking 2 beers. :sus: (when having obligations the day after)

Okay so swim have had quite a bit of experience with this beautiful stimulant. The only thing it could be liken it to would be a long-lasting slow, come up cocaine. SWIM best way Administration is IV. Now swim know from many years experience doing cocaine this route that it should be fairly easy to OD. So please please please if anyone tries this take it easy. And give it a minute.

At about 15 mg with no recent cocaine use, swim find it to be extremely enjoyable very sociable and even slightly euphoric. Every time there is a get a new batch I titrate up in 5 mg doses. The effects seem to last around 4 maybe five hours and they seem to plateau around the 45-minute to one hour mark. Now I know my source is very reliable and have been getting the same chemical from them for years.