• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

I took a pellet at 6pm last nite and after about an hour felt nothing so decided to take the other one. I did not hit me till about half 8. A long wait. Once it hit me it hit me hard. My eyes were rattling, was gurning terribly and my heart was racing. It was a nice state to be. Felt very mashed up. It was about 12 before it started to wear of. Then I got very fidgety and annoyed. Just wanted to sleep but I couldn't so I sat up drink wine and smoking a lot. I really need to get valuim when I get drugs like this in future.

Compared to 6 apb lynx, it gets you in the same state but there is something very important missing. This is not trippy. 6 apb is wonderful for getting in the mashed up state and the visuals are amazing. 5 apb lacks the trippyness and that is something I love when I'm out it on these substances. 5 apb was fun but I won't be buying it again over 6 apb. The only reason I went for 5 apb was because I got 2 pellets really cheap.

It sounds good but I do like the trippy state of 6-APB, was it a very messy mind feeling?

It was mate. Very mashed up. I only took the 2 because I was in the house and not out. I'd have never hid the state I was in for they few hours if I was out. I'm sure you will enjoy but it lacks the trippy state. Let me know what you think of them.

Hmm, I'll proberely leave it till tonight or tomorrow and stay in the house while on it. I don't like taking new chems in a club until I've experimented at home.

I was contemplating buying a couple 5 apb pellets but from reading this thread and the 6 apb thread, I think I will continue to take 1 of each when I dose them which is the only way I've tried them.

So yeah the 5apb, it was messy, very messy indeed...

To be honest it felt like MDAI with a little stimulation added. It lacked the euphoria of 6-apb and is less speedy and chatty, more dopamine release would be nicer.

Last edited:
Here is my trip report...

6:30pm - took the 100mg pellet
8:00pm - some mild effects, very similar to MDAI comeup
8:45 - By this time my pupils were dilated and began to feel very very fuzzy
9:15pm - didn't feel too much stimulation and had some moderate to high-ish euphoria coming in waves.
I was playing on my xbox and it was pretty good fun, the empathy was kicking in quite nicely.
10:00pm - music sounded pretty good but didn't have any urge to move.
11:00pm - now it felt exactly like the effects of MDAI, no stimulation just very comfy.
11:30pm - Decided to smoke some weed which felt pretty nice.
12:45am - went to bed. I took a zopiclone but still could not sleep.
3:00am - Smoked some more weed then went back to bed.
3:30am?- Fell asleep
9:30am - Woke up feeling a bit tired but hardly any comedown. Had no change in mood.
15:00 - Feel fine.

Overall I found it to be nice but a little boring, next time I'll take 150mg as it seemed to have something missing. It's loads less trippy than 6-apb, a little less stimulating and euphoric.

Hi there.

About taking 5-APB nasalt, I can say its possible, though the effects is dimished and it becomes a stimulant, and its very unpleasant in the nose. But comeup is faster and duration is shorter.

Sigh......I've been reading lovely reports about 5-APB and have been really wanting to try it. However, it's not sold in the U.S. (and believe me, I searched) and I am really weary of the U.S. customs to order from the abroad outfits. Oh well, at least there's the "old reliable" 4-FA, M1, MDAI combo (all of which are readily available in the U.S.......but for how long.)

Hey, completely off topic here, but I just saw a report / survey on CNN that should make all you Limey's smile - something like "over 80% of Americans think very favorably of the British." :) Myself included - LOVE traveling to U.K. (And Europe in general.)

Off to Amsterdam (using "visiting my brother", who lives in Den Haague as an excuse) next month! Yay!
Cheers......

Last edited:
I tried this the other night. I had been ignoring it but it finally came down to a reasonable price for a legal compound and I got some of the "official" tan 5-APB.

I enjoyed it as an MDMA substitute and would say it's a decent alternative. The 6ish hour length is certainly welcome. I ended up mixing it with MXE (50 mg) without any issues, too, despite previous cautionary reports involving 6-APB. I plugged it in a 60 - 40 - 50 mg dosage regimen, with about 45 minutes separating each booster. I'll echo others and say that the onset is slow, even plugged -- I estimate 1.5 hrs from dose to peak or more, with the first effects felt in maybe 15 minutes followed by a slow shallow incline. It took the whole 150 mg to get me where I wanted to be. Next time I'll probably just start with 150 mg plugged.

It was really nice, but if the price goes back up we might as well stick with the black market.

^The gist, from what I've read, is that 6 is trippier and 5 is more straight-empathogen "mashy," though they are pretty similar. I picked up 5 because I got a deal, and was satisfied, but reports tend to veer towards 6 as being slightly better (with that being dependent on the the person and situation). If you're looking for an MDMA-sub and these are your options then go with whatever is the better value.

I'd forgotten I had some of this left over sat in a drawer. Must say I'm feeling very nice off it, probably 150mg ish. Yes it's an almost lazier high than 6-APB but I'm getting the same kind of rushes and all around awesome feeling with music. At first I thought it wasn't going to be very strong but it's has me peaking pretty hard now!

I'd forgotten I had some of this left over sat in a drawer. Must say I'm feeling very nice off it, probably 150mg ish. Yes it's an almost lazier high than 6-APB but I'm getting the same kind of rushes and all around awesome feeling with music. At first I thought it wasn't going to be very strong but it's has me peaking pretty hard now!

Is it trippy at all? I love the trippyness of 6-APB.

i know this has been answer. now a final answer: how does it compare to mdma? how is the hungover/nextday?

Personally I get worse hangover from 5-apb than from MDMA, I could feel 5-apbs hangover for ~2 days, (on second day i felt fine, but still a little reduced
appetite) but the following day you feel pretty mashed out and has pretty much trouble eating.

Here is my trip report...

6:30pm - took the 100mg pellet
8:00pm - some mild effects, very similar to MDAI comeup
8:45 - By this time my pupils were dilated and began to feel very very fuzzy
9:15pm - didn't feel too much stimulation and had some moderate to high-ish euphoria coming in waves.
I was playing on my xbox and it was pretty good fun, the empathy was kicking in quite nicely.
10:00pm - music sounded pretty good but didn't have any urge to move.
11:00pm - now it felt exactly like the effects of MDAI, no stimulation just very comfy.
11:30pm - Decided to smoke some weed which felt pretty nice.
12:45am - went to bed. I took a zopiclone but still could not sleep.
3:00am - Smoked some more weed then went back to bed.
3:30am?- Fell asleep
9:30am - Woke up feeling a bit tired but hardly any comedown. Had no change in mood.
15:00 - Feel fine.

Overall I found it to be nice but a little boring, next time I'll take 150mg as it seemed to have something missing. It's loads less trippy than 6-apb, a little less stimulating and euphoric.

Thanks for the report. I have some 5-apb but if its anything like MDAI I'll be steering clear. MDAI gives a crappy clinical feeling I never would want to repeat.