• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats your average pill consumption in one night?

depends on how good they are. dEPENDS IF iM GOING OUT THE NEXT DAY AS WELL...
Starting at about 11pm on a normal night....
2-3.
But lets be realistic..... I WANT MORE!

1 sometimes 2.....
My pills are always great so i don't need any more then 1 usually!!!!!
If you know how to work your pills 1 should be enough!!!!!

between 2 and 5 depending on the strength of the pill, (and cash levels). Averages out to usually 3 most nights, taking 1, then half hour later another one, then one hour after that, another.

Usually 2.5-3.5 strong pills. (ie Blue melodies, White diamonds, green question mark's etc)

Depends on how big a nite l want to have. Utopia (had 4 HQ's) and Godskitchen (5 BB's)l munched on around 5 or 6. (I found a bag of pills a Utopia when l was getting some water to...call me lucky).
But, the problem that l find is that...if l take a bag with 6 or so...l'll try to munch through them all. So, the lesson is...only take a few...or you'll just want to munch all nite.
The stronger the pill...l don't know, l had like 5 BB's at Godskitchen and a Blue Yin/Yang and then went back to a mates place and keep having more.
But, l think my body is saying...take a break...and save some money to...getting to expensive

probably 1-2.. sometimes more sometimes less... normally taken in halves... generally after 2 your serotonin is slow low that any more does nothing .. hence $$ wasting.
So ne 1 who tells me they've done 20 pills is very poor and very stupid
smile.gif

Just da one. I want to keep it that way too... The fear of getting alzheimers at 35 due to advanced serotonin neurotoxicity freaks me right out.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Majority of the time - 1 strong pill or 1.5 - 2 medium pills.
It all depends though, i've had plenty of nights on one, i've also had a few on four or so. Horses for courses.
i tend to find the more of everything else i have (eg speed, acid, bulbs, g) the more pills i drop... so much for polydrug neurotoxicity concerns.

Hardly ever had more than one... I started to want more because one just wasn't doing as much as it used to, then I had a lovely 3 months or so where 1 was just perfect... And now i'm not taking pills that often, so 1 is still fine...
Gonna double drop one of these days tho, just to see how bulk chopped I can get
biggrin.gif

i have been averaging about 3-4 pills a nite lately..but am in need of a serious break cause they just aren't having the effect they used to...
so after rush hour im on a break YAY! till the gatecrasher tour..then hopefully i will have detoxed enuff to go back to taking my usual 2
smile.gif

half to one
smile.gif

I like to have a bit of pill in the middle of the night just to add some flavour to whip
smile.gif

One usually, maybe two if they're weak. Still dont see the point in taking more than that.

1-2 .. I think more than that is a bit of a waste (well diminishing returns anyway).

1 pill
I think if you need to take more than 2 in a night, its time to take a break.

3-4. And yes i agree with yas thats what happens when ya dont have breaks. least i got one this w/e, damn exams.
Is so much better when ya have breaks in between, and get off more on less. But is still good anyway
smile.gif

------------------
I see u laidher.

1/2 (we're talkin good pillz here of course
wink.gif
) would keep me goin' all night as whenever i take a whole i get bulk chopped!!!
*bwah ha ha ha* talk about $$$ saved!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
... no words... no talk... we'll go dreaming
... no pain... no hurt... we'll go dreaming...

I try to have at least a months break between each event, more like 2 during uni. This keeps me sane and minimises the chance of me building up a tolerance.
If the event includes a really big international DJ, like Lawler recently or Carl Cox - ill have about 2 or 2.5 in a night. This will usually keep me chopped for about 7 hours, but i tend to eat 1.5 to 2 of those pills in the first 1.5 hours of the night (i love getting hit hard!). At lawler the other night had 3/4 of a BB at 11:45 then a HQ at 12:45 - this was a superb combo, and didnt need to eat again until 4:00am (i had 3/4 a BB to see out the morning).
On a normal night out ill have 1 good pill in halves, spaced out over the night. No need to always overdo it.
Usually 4 big nights a year, and 10 smaller ones (maybe more actually...)
8)