• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats your average pill consumption in one night?

On a good night probably 482, give or take 10 here or there.

Just joking ......of course

When i party on average id say 3 would be an accurate assement. Sometimes im satisfied off 1 but sometimes up to 10 in 24 hrs. I prefer poly-drug use as E loses its effects, Meth and/or coke to keep going. While comedowns must consist of a big fat line of Ketamine, theres nothing i like more than stepping out of a club and into a K-Hole.If theres no K, GHB or 1-4Bd is a good replacement as long as im not drinking alcohol.

Perhaps you should think about increasing the time delay between pills? Instead of accepting MDMA tolerance as a fait accompli, you can always do something to avoid it. Increasing the numbers of pills you have to take to get the same result is not as simple an equation as it sounds.

good advice, i was up to 6 a night and getting the same effect as when i was only taking 3, then i started taking longer breaks, and on good beans, two is now plenty=D

depends on quality very much
and of course what other gear is in the mix
and how deep we're going.

but anywhere from 1/2 to 5 at the most.

Last edited:
somewhere between 1-2, but more often one, than 2.
Always go in halfs.

After going out at least once a week for the last 3 years I was up to 3 per night however recently I have started to take halves where I used to take whole ones and weirdly have enjoyed the night just as much. I have been telling all my buddies to just try it for one night and see.

Depends on the night of course, but my average would be about two. Any more and your just not getting yout moneys worth!

pills

Yeah MAX 2 pills or 2 caps for me in one nite per week

Been doing that routine too much lately gonna go back to doing 1 pill every 1 month , Im happy to sometimes have a little DAB of goey , that keeps me happy and on my toes for ages

I'd have to say that the most i've ever done was 2 1/2 with other stuff... but the average for me is 1-2. Generally i'd take 1 -2 at a rave, 1/2 - 2 at home, and none in a club. For some reason clubbing just doesn't strike me as the place to be pilling. Pft, go figure... :\

I have once done 3 in a night which led to me being completely in another place, heheh was good!
The past 10 months i have done pills once and that was a few weeks back where i took 2, even after a long break of 9 months! Was a great night tho.
So to answer the question :eek: No more than 2 a night!

All depending what your taking in addition to pills...But Ive gone from taking around 5-6 in a session to only taking halves and maybe another half....

Damn I cringe to say that!

I used to have a pill addiction....But after all the crap pills I have eaten over the years....I have turned to what I can rely on...Goey / Coke / Ice / Acid....

Not more than 2 pills

I consider myself a fairly average pill user with not a low tolerance and not an exceptionally high tolerance. I also find myself reacting to MDMA and MDA by the text book. Therefore, I consider myself a fairly generic for most people judge of effects. I have found when taking clean MDMA, a 3rd dose does absolutelly fuck all or very very little. Only when MDA comes into picture I can take more than 2 pills and feel the near full effects of every pill, perhas by interchanging MDMA and MDA pill or taking mixed MDMA and MDA pills. This is of course because MDA and MDMA are not cross tolerant.

As an example, as many have, I found the recent blue gatecrashers to be very very clean MDMA with no MDA and fairly ok does of MDMA. I'd say around 90mg - 100mg. The first one was excellent, the second was ok but pretty weak, and the third one did jack shit and was an utter waste of money. Then a half of an MDA pill I can't remember kicked in and in terms of strength was on the level of the first gatecrasher.