• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats your average pill consumption in one night?

About 3-4 these days... I used to eat anything up to and beyond 10 a night. I used to go to Teriyaki and put 5 points of crystal mdma in a glass of vodka and drink that, it'd cane my stomach but gee it would get me off. On the 00-01 NYE earthcore me and my friend ate 30 Yonnex's each over two days, at one stage I quint-dropped (four yonnex's and a white buddha). At a Rainbow Serpent once we quad-dropped in the pine-forest and washed them down with straight vodka, we passed out for hours and were quite delerious. But those days are gone, my body just can't stand it anymore but hell it was a lot of fun!

For regular to strong pills...1/2 for casual nights, 1 for big nights. 2 for HUGE nights (read birthdays and the like).

Oh the wonders of no tollerence...and plugging ;)

fuck me.....some of you people go nuts....haha

The most I have ever eaten was 3 1/2 blue fish in one night.....and my fucken god I was toasted. Normally if I do have something now I never have anything less than 1 1/2 and never more than 3.

1 or 2 on a club night out

Big events like Big Day Out Field Day etc 4 or 5

To those saying more than 2 is a waste you luckily obviously have a lower tolerance. A half used to do me all night things change

i've chewed 3 Envolope's and 2 hrs latter i munched Budhah8( 8o i didnt get home until 2 day's latter

Usually 2 a night but then silly old me has more later the next day so averaging 5-6 a night/next day. I always have at least 2 months break in between if not more before i drop again. The honeymoon days upped my tollerence, i guess thems are the breaks (pun intended ;) ) Which is good because I can't be assed going out and getting trashed anymore, I think I'm getting old.

depends

if they're shit pills...who knows.... maybe 5 max.

if they're good pills...no more than 3...double drop..then back up with a single chaser...:)

usually ends up at about 1.5
but will be more soon as I've been rollin' every week!

1-2 i dunno why there are all these ppl taking 5 or 6 or more... thats fukd up if u ask me...

Off-topic, but kinda on-topic too...
usually ends up at about 1.5
but will be more soon as I've been rollin' every week!
Perhaps you should think about increasing the time delay between pills? Instead of accepting MDMA tolerance as a fait accompli, you can always do something to avoid it. Increasing the numbers of pills you have to take to get the same result is not as simple an equation as it sounds.

The dangers in increasing your pill intake go beyond the simple increased ratio of bad to good side effects. Sure, if you have an enormous tolerance, you may need to take two (or more) pills at once to get a euphoric MDMA feeling. This is accompanied by more noticeable negative side-effects too, and a 'careful person' would take note of this, and listen to their body, and cut back.

However, notwithstanding this immediate physical danger, when people get to this level of tolerance, the risky practise of double-dropping is sometimes used to take a larger acute dose (that is, taking a number of pills at the same time). This is far more insidious a risk, in my opinion, particularly with untested pills. If someone is accustomed to taking multiple pills then they're more likely to assume that a pill isn't working properly due to their tolerance, rather than examining the pill closely for suspect contents. Without any stretch of the imagination at all, it's easy to see how this can lead to catastrophically bad reactions to bunk/dangerous pills, particularly if someone has taken a few pills in a short space of time before realising what's happened.

Even with purple/black tested pills it's not a guarantee that you'll be ok if you eat heaps of them in quick succession. It is MUCH safer to abstain for awhile, let your tolerance decrease, and then enjoy smaller doses again.

BigTrancer :)

I'll usually have 2 for raves just so i can go from like 12 - 6 solid almost nonstop

for clubs etc i will just have one

most i have had is 2 and a half in one sitting

im proud, coz i have been dropping for 2 years now

i can still remember every pill i took too (i think its around 20 mark or a bit more)

But yeh 2 will keep me going all nite long so i see no need to up the anti and have 3

usually 2-3. but sometimes i take less pills cos i have other stuff aswell. i guess it depends on how much money i have at the time and/or how generous some people are at the time;)

most of the time I tell my self I'm gonna take one but end up taking 1.5 to 2 I used to take 3-4 each sesion and the most I had is 6.5 but recon after the 3rd one your don't realy get hit as hard and it's a wast of money cause 2 enough for one night for me.