Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Huffing The Horse - Curiosity Killed The Kitty

mona

Bluelight Crew
Approximately what size would a line of Heroin be if someone were to be snorting for their first time? Dimensions and weight
smile.gif

Since the purity of herion is always changing there's no way to know how much you will be getting in a line..
I would say just do a tiny amount first, then just up the amount every half hour until you feel sufficiently stoned. Better yet, get someone whose done it before to have the first line, and get them to approximate how much you should have...
This also brought something to mind: In Pulp Fiction, does she overdose because she snorted herion, or is it the amount of herion she snorted.. Since the movie I've been led to believe that you can't snort herion, but alot of talk in the Other Drugs section say's otherwise..
anyway..
hope that helps..
richie.

You can snort heroin.
As for dosage, etc... well i have no fucking idea, that's just about the only drug i have had relatively no contact with.
Go a small bump and give it time to kick in.
Repeat bumps if necessary.
DEF research is all the advice i can offer.
Have lots of fun, L
smile.gif

I can't believe nobody has tried to discourage this. And putting "have fun LOL" in a i'm-trying-heroin-for-first-time thread is pretty sad.

I think beleive mona has been around long enough to know what she's doing, which is fair enough, though I agree, pretty stupid stuff.
So whats the story mona?

Luko... What makes this different from us not discouraging any other drug use?
Knowledge is power... Never a truer phrase spoken... Ignorance is NOT bliss...

Someone I know did H by snorting. Just a very small, skinny line was enough.
He threw up [which he said felt good][wtf!?] then went into a coccoon where everything was wonderful and nothing was left wanting. The scariest thing about this was that the next day when he woke up he wanted to do it again- but he didn't, so...
One small q: is it going to be worth the risk?
Just want to add: I'd follow up this thread with a trip report of your own. i don't think an oz one has been posted before [?] It's probably useful info.
[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 31 May 2001).]

My opinion on heroin changed a fair bit after reading this trip report. While the addictive side of the drug is a pretty insidious bastard, it does sound like a damn good experience (minus the yakking
smile.gif
). Would definitely only do this drug with someone experienced around.
So good luck mona, just be damn careful
smile.gif

------------------
insanity is the in thing this season..

We spoke of this subject about a year ago via E-mail mona, I dont know if you remember, but my warnings then still are true today, H is a fun beautiful experience (thats why people do it)but needs to be treated with respect and a firm belief in ones own will power. Like all drugs strengths are going to vary widely, however snorting 1/3 a cap ($50) of even the strongest stuff will not put you in any danger of ODing wait about 30mins then top up as you see fit. The word around is that there is a bit of a drought and quality is down (here in Melb anyway), so you might want to wait till you finally satisfy your urge to experience the heroin high. If you want to talk more about it I will E-mail you again.

I believe Uma Thurman's characters OD in Pulp Fiction was supposed to be because of the amount - she was a coke head, and thought it was coke so got a big line ready. Also, anyone who still thinks that intra-cardiac injection is actually used, it isn't.

hahahahaha
go the media!!
media - 1
joe clubbers - 0
You don't get addicted to heroin by trying it once. So long as you respeck it, and lern yerself up good, you'll be super sweet.
And this "oh my gawd, heroin is like, ya know, so baaaad... mmmkay?" attitude makes it...
media - 2
joe clubber - still 0
heeheehee
smile.gif

Similar attitude to whot people have towards IV use. The media is kicking ass!! 3 - nil!! I used to know someone that used to use heroin on a daily basis, and had a 75% average at uni. They graduated, and not just from Environmental Science either *giggle* (no offence intended to environmental science students, I'm just playing!) they graduated Architecture, did honours and left WA so I dunno what's up with her now, but she seemed to be doing pretty fucking well! I think purity is a big factor. Past addiction, heroin's side effects are really quite minimal, it's what's it's mixed with that really fucks you up.
Anyways, 'don't believe the hype'
and if you're curious about heroin, I can't really recommend you try it in a written manner, but ummm... I wouldn't discourage you at all! Just know what you're doing, and what you're dealing with. And have someone with you that's knows what you're doing, and preferably has some experience. And BOOM!, get sat on your ass!

what are you up to mona
wink.gif

I know a couple of people in Sydney who enjoy opiates, so I could find out the answer for you (current strengths and quality) if you promise to invite me along
smile.gif

hux.
disclaimer: not having personally indulged as yet, except for hydrocodone
smile.gif
, from what I understand strong opiates are not for those who continually long to escape from life - they are just too damned good for doing just that. I don't think mona is one of those people.

Luko - who are you to get on a pedestal?
Don't pass any judgement - doing research, asking questions and doing the drug fully informed is the most anyone can ever ask for, and is the purpose of BL.
You do the same with ecstacy, show some respect, if not more respect to someone who does the same with heroin.
Can i not tell someone to enjoy their drug experience? Should i be hoping they have a horrible trip, just so u can feel better about heroin being the "scurge" of humanity.
BTW, it wasn't LOL - it's L for my initial.
For an "educated" drug user, you still hold a lot of stereotypes. No-one here judges you, you needn't judge anyone else. And, remarkably enough, people do other drugs, other than the ones you do, and they can be done safely, if not more safely than the ways you do your drugs.
If people want to experiment, they will. Having you tell them that heroin is bad, something i'm assuming you've never tried or come in contact with, is not useful and not needed. Just provide advice, add your concern, but let it be.

ooooooooh I didn't realise the drug world was subdivided hehehe - I guess snobbery is alive and well everywhere
wink.gif

Nice one Luko - it was pretty funny (you were joking right????)
------------------
CEO of B.O.A.R
Burnt Out Association of Ravers
Are you worthy of orange pants......?

C'mon Haste, you know the division... there are "good" drugs and "bad" drugs. Good drugs are the ones you do on a recreational basis and you make yourself sleep at night by telling yourself that they're "ok". Bad drugs are the ones you haven't done (yet) and you reason that they're too expensive/ not worth it/ hard/ scarey/ fucked etc.
BT
smile.gif

PS: Mona -- "bumps" is the key word.
wink.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

hmmm, seems a lot of people who watch Pulp Fiction must fast-forward to the 'good bits', and miss the rest.
Scene: Vincent buying his shit from Lance:
LANCE
Now this is Panda, from Mexico. Very good stuff. This is Bava, different, but equally good. And this is Choco from the Hartz Mountains of Germany. Now the first two are the same, forty-five an ounce -- those are friend prices -- but this one... (pointing to the Choco) ...this one's a little more expensive. It's fifty-five. But when you shoot it, you'll know where that extra money went. Nothing wrong with the first two. It's real, real, real, good shit. But this one's a fuckin' madman.
VINCENT
Give me three hundred worth of the madman. If it's as good as you say, I'll be back for a thousand.
So, we're talking about strong pure H.
Now Mia, being the coke-whore that she is, having just found what she thinks is free coke, lines up the kind of fat ones that you do when it's free coke - the kind that only come 3 to 4 per gram.
Thus, she inhales oh, say 200mg, of pure H of which 10mg IV (this is a guess, don't quote me) is probably enough to kill a non-user.
No wonder blood starts pissing out of her nose. Try snorting the same amount of pure meth and see what happens...
cheers,
hux.