• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Huffing The Horse - Curiosity Killed The Kitty

I had about a fifth of a $50 balloon my first time... there's no way of judging purity.
Please have someone who knows the gear help you dose. A little extra could be the difference between contented relaxation and uncontrollable vomitting. If in doubt, have very small lines and give each one 10 minutes to come on before having another. My first experience of H was a cone, which was recommended by a friend. I found it very smooth and gradual.
Heroin probably won't measure up to your expectations, especially if you like sociable drugs. (IVing it makes a lot of difference of course.)

I am sorry to but in here BUT! Lets not forget some shit abot this drug! Ok, I'll admit from the start its on the ever shrinking list of substances I haven't touched (or desired to for that matter). Heroin is the one drug however I would say has really truely destroyed (not just fucked a bit, destroyed) the lives of some what were once some close friends of mine. Yeah ok, so its a mind blowing experience, but there is alot of bad shit that can come with this drug. Thanks to heroin i've had some 'great mind blowing experiences'! For one having a friend go inside for a burglary he got caught for the same night I wouldn't lend him 20 bucks for drugs (he said for food) and told him to come over whenever he needed to eat instead. Or going to two funerals of guys under 25, one who had a really cool close family that were and still are devestated by it. Even just seeing an old friend from highschool getting his dinner from the van near Flinders Street station is a great thing to fire you up for a hard Friday night at Kandy! Not seeing my second cousin who I was really close friends with untill about 2 years ago because every time I saw her for the last 6 months I did shit went missing is just great too!
Anyhow, sorry if I seem like some kinda anti-drug crusader or some shit coz with alot of things I'm close to the opposite! All I know is that drug addiction sucks, (even my weed adiction is bad enough) but if H ends up becoming that adiction then its worse than anything else! Remember when you are on H there is no past, no future only present, which may not be a bad thing in the right environment, but its a fucked lifestyle!
------------------
A good pill should give you sore feet!