• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Huffing The Horse - Curiosity Killed The Kitty

fifty five an ounce? $55 for 28grams? Jesus, thats friggin cheap. I must be naive or something. Anyone shed light here?

fifty five an ounce? $55 for 28grams? Jesus, thats friggin cheap. I must be naive or something. Anyone shed light here? or is it just a movie and I shouldn't take it literally?

wow, amazing to see the controversy that little post stirred up..
peterpoppa: 90% of the people that use this board are what I would call intelligent about their drug use, but for the other 10% that aren't (and for any casual visitors) I think heroin is in a category all it's own and deserves a special warning. see what bigtrancer had to say.
supaspeed: i agree it was worded very curtly but nowhere did I judge yourself, mona, or the other people who had replied. I just thought it strange that nobody had outlined some risks before taking a lighthearted approach to encouragement, and in your case that's rather unqualified, as in your words you heroin is something you have "had relatively no contact with". After going back and re-reading this thread a few times (in particular our posts) i'm sorry, I mistook your sig for "LOL" which does give your post a somewhat different meaning to the one that irritated me in the first place. For replying so rudely, I'm sorry mate, no malice intended, but can you see why I was annoyed?? I'm not "judging" you but now merely hightlighting the fact that you appear to have had little contact with heroin yet you're encouraging someone else to try it. That doesn't make you a bad person and nowhere have I said, or will say that.
haste: no i wasn't joking. i know all about the stereotypes and media bullshit that entropope quite rightly mentioned, just as much as the next drug taker does. i do my best to smash most of the stereotypes among my un-informed friends too. But I don't think we are doing a good job of harm minimisation if the first few posts on a bluelight thread encourage experimentation with heroin, without explicitly highlighting the dangers. however obvious or full of propaganda those so-called "dangers" are. can you imagine how bad this looks to a casual visitor, or someone who doesn't know the nature of this board? or worse still, the media??
it basically took until the middle of the thread, a good 4 or 5 pages down, for popey to say "you don't get addicted to heroin by trying it once, so long as you respect it and lern yourself up good you'll be alright". BINGO. fine words, couldn't have put it better myself. At the time, unfortunately, I was more irritated that people "encouraged" the use of heroin instead, and thought that deserved to be made light of, I DIDN'T put it better myself. And I shouldn't have to defend that kind of post to other "educated" drug users. what does everyone else think??

Luko - had it not been an experienced poster, someone that has been here the whole *nearly* year i've been here, my post would have been different. I know mona would not go into something half-assed, and i think everyone here knows how dangerous heroin can be.
yes, i've had realtively little contact with heroin, but i have had an FOAF die of an overdose. I know the risks. But, if you're asking questions about dosage, it is pretty obvious that the decision is made, we can only impart any knowledge we have and wish them the best. Warning of the risks is okay, but we are not exactly advocating it either.
I guess i am a curious drug user. Myself i don't like to be confined to the main two or three party helpers. I can't in all honesty say that i have never considered snorting here, not everyone has a bad stigma associated with heroin.
If you treat it nicely, and with respect, heroin wont kick your ass. Coke is quite addictive and dangerous, yet if i were to ask "how big should my line be?" i'm sure i'd get more positive answers? Its a difference of opinion and viewpoint. We know heroin is powerful, but it isnt my place to tell others what to do, when the decision is already made, by a person who obviously would have thought about the decision.
"I aint mad at cha" - Tupac :p hehe

4-5 lines per gram of coke?? the type you only get on free coke??
wtf?!!?! you pansy assed bitch!! lol
4-5 lines is the MAX per gram specially when you paying, fuck if its free there's no need to conserve!!
by the way harry aint a bad man... you just gotta play it careful, though i much prefer hanging with charlie and bitches he pulls.
lmfao.

hey, I got friends back here in Melbourne that are paying $300/gm, yes $300, 300-stupid-ass-friggin-dollars-a-gram, so charlie is looking long thin and lean these days.
Now 6 months ago back in LA was a different story...we could inhale an entire gm in one go for only 30 bucks
smile.gif
And before anyone starts the my-dick-is-bigger-and-cheaper-than-yours, I didn't say I was (or would ever) pay 300 bucks...
btw: is it common here in oz to use the term 'petting the kitty' for K? Only heard it for the first time overseas.
cheers,
hux.

with regards to pulp fiction, uma didn't have a chance...she thought it was coke, so she racked a mass line, and also- when john bought the heroin, eric told him that it was massively pure...don't remember how much he paid, but it was alot. (keeping in mind that it is just a movie too...)
I think addiction comes down to the person...if you have a very addictive personality ie, no willpower, you could be addicted after trying it once. But if you educate yourself, and know your boundaries and limitations, then once won't be a problem. ALso as i see it, one of the biggest parts of heroin addiction is being addicted to the needle, and the ritual of cooking. I know people that inject saline if they can't get H.
[This message has been edited by samadhi (edited 02 June 2001).]

A friend who had a 12 year relationship with H, stated that he thought inhaling could kill as fast as mainlining. He had been present on 2 occasions when first timers had ODed from snorting.
His reasoning was that rapid absorption from the lungs/mucous membranes into the bloodstream, caused reactions that were as fast as with booting it. I'm not sure I totally agree, but something has to be said for experience, and the heart is very close to the lungs!
Smoking is considered by many to be the safest form of administration, it's quick acting and you can stop before blue lips.
Heroin always has and always will receive comments like those above, categorising it to one side of the fence from everything else; the mortality rate, the video player disappearing, and HIV among the reasons that many fear/hate this thing.
IT IS however regarded as the best pain killer and should once again be available for palliative care patients. (Mind you they don't even let them die if it's real bad, so little chance)
If you have ever seen someone die of abdominal cancer, on high doses of morphine, you would have seen them lose their "here and now " mind well before death and often without taking away pain.
Heroin in most cases would relieve the pain and leave the mind intact. A dignified way to end your life, close to your loved ones, clear of mind.
Off the topic, but a sensitive subject that needs airing.
As with all toxins, (all drugs to some degree are ) before you decide to take it, check the facts, ask lots of questions, and listen to opinions - as this thread has provided. Always aim for Pink Lips!
"Sparks fly up from Sweet Fire, Black Soot of Lady Release" - Joni Mitchell
phase_dancer

Luko... Of course I agree that 90% of people here are intelligent about there drug use, or at the very least informed... Which is exactly why posting,
I can't believe nobody has tried to discourage this...
is so incredibly smallminded, especially in light of the fact that this is a harm minimisation page, not an antidrug page. People are here to share experiences and learn from one another, certainly not to be judged! ...
Two more small points:
1... Perhaps you are right, and heroin does deserve special warning?!? A warning does not involve rallying people to discourage one's curiosity...
2... Yes Luko, i did see what Big Trancer said, and (someone correct me if i'm wrong) that is what we call sarcasm... That is BigTrancer's way of hightlighting the hypocracy in maintaining that there are 'good' and 'bad' drugs...
I have seen up close the nightmare of heroin addiction, I have witnessed what it can do to both families and to individual lives... I have also seen friends who have maintained a 'habit' for quite some time, and whos lives show no ill effect...
Much of the problem is caused by the fear and misunderstanding of a misinformed and media controlled populous... Stigma, taboo, denial and hegemony are all very powerful concepts, therefore it is knowledge that is power, and ignorance is not bliss...

I am curious as to how much one should use to snow cone H.
I've always been curious as to what its like and have been told that smoking it is a good way to find out.
So in a bong, or a joint or what??

Honestly babes, given your proclivity for speedy drugs, and the person I know you to be, I honestly dont think youd find it all that.
It doesnt amp you up in the slightest, just blisses you out, but after a while, even that isnt the same or nearly as good, you find yourself just waiting for the next high - like most drugs, nothing ever beats your first time. I never snorked it, only smoked it, tastes fucking nasty as hell, the most truely horrible fishy/vanilla smell/taste, I imagine the dripback has got to be of an all time most _ACK_ and it can make you incredibly sick. Not that the puking ever stopped me from reaching for the next hit. I cant even be in the same room as french vanilla candles now, just the smell turns my stomach.
I think the problem with snorting it is that its very difficult to know exactly what the cut is - most of the kids who die in the States die snorting rather than smoking. Make one line a little too fat, misjudge a tad...oh well, ooops.
You know heroin has a rather deserved reputation, not because its "evil" blahdiblah, but because it fills such a void for so many people. Thats why it fucks people up. The drugs not choosey man, whatever your age/gender/class, youre still welcome. If you arent happy and secure with your life and who you are, chances are heroins going to become a problem for you. How happy are you?

I said honestly two times in the same short sentence. I think I was *really* earnest in my post
smile.gif

Heroin = not all that. Beer on the other hand, god bless this marvellous liquid
smile.gif

i can't really add anything here, haven't had any experience with herion.
but all i will say is that if u want to try it mona, go for it
smile.gif

What cracks me up, is that if it HAD been anyone other then mona (and a select few who have HUGE respect on the board) then this thread would have been different. But it isnt
wink.gif

Mona...puh-leeeeeeeeeese be careful k? Dont want anyfink happening to ya
smile.gif
smile.gif
xxoo

anyone notice the HYPOTHETICAL nature of the question?
miss queen.. i am happy... enough.

Oh and flip.. yes! i remember, thanks for that email
smile.gif
and the chat at Spleen.. remember that?

Bass Junky:
Snow Cones - this recipe is suitable for all common brands of powders, however, lumpy powders aren't so great.
1.Lightly pack the conepiece with an un-sticky bud (mellow = good, zonky = bad)
2.Sprinkle a thin layer of your powder onto the top of the cone - (you will determine this amount by knowing how pure/strong it is.) If your powder is too lumpy you will have to blend it throughout the cone.
3.Assemble utensils
4.Punch that cone quickly, so no powder escapes.
[This message has been edited by enchanted (edited 03 June 2001).]

Ahh.. but you gotta make sure you got the top layer burning nicely.. snot the powder that gets you high, rather the vapour from the burning powder, so don't pull the cone thru until you're sure you got all the vapour.

For a first time user with absolutely no tolerance to narcotics analgesics, its better safe than sorry.
So a 1/3 of a $50 deal will do.
You're better off 'chasing the dragon' or blasting it, than snorting it or bonging it.
To 'chase the dragon', disolve it with a drop of water, then heat it up on some foil. & suck through a straw.
It's like smoking freebase/crack or opium - you don't burn it & inhale smoke, you're actually just heating/cooking it & inhaling the vapors.
Just make sure you don't do it more than about twice a week & you won't get hook.
But I warn you, when you just use heroin occasionally & have a low tolerance, it makes you bloody constipated for about 2 days afterwards.
But its certainly great for taking the edge off or blocking the come down off ecstacy, coke & goey.