Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
palli...shake....mods. will u turn this into a poll with lots of different city selections?

that would make it such a better thread?

please, please. i know u got the power and ability

thanks

Out of all those cities, I've only copped in L.A., so I'm not going to vote, but just based on reputation I'd have to say that either B-more or somewhere in Jersey would be at the top.

If we are going by all of North America, then I would have to say Montreal is up there. I think I mentioned it before in here or another thread before. It is because of a combo of availability, quantity, and most imporantly the safety and little risk of arrest. Thats really the sell point for me.

I had people riding up to me on bicycles trying to sell me rock, but the homeless there know who is good with the H. I only saw once cop car, and he saw me and put the car in reverse to try to watch me I think. So I just walked out of his view. Also It is very easy to just walk into a McDonalds to do your business.

So its pretty hard to beat open air, good quality, safe, with little risk of getting caught. Obviously when all of the above are in place, price is high.

San Diego and Phoenix need to be added to the list for cheap fire tar chai. San Diego has the extra advantage of being on the border with TJ and the state of AZ has ceceded US soil to drug cartels forming a drug corridor- probably the one or one(s) favored by Calderone's administration. Calderone appears to selective in which DTO's he pursues encase anyone was wondering. Prop 19 would probably do more to improve the quantity and quality of heroin crossing the border as their major money maker would be devalued. Thats if it passes which it might not and the feds let it become implemented which they wont. Talked to a detox RN 3 days ago- of the kids comming in (15-29 year olds) 90% or more is for heroin. The balance is alcohol or other drugs, downers> coke/ tweak. She says this is as of late. Lots of tweaking in the 30 and over demographics with a healthy dose of heroin thrown in.

Last edited:
I don't see why 3 cities relatively close to each other all in NJ are on the list and major heroin cities like Philadelphia and Pheonix are left out.

San Diego and Phoenix need to be added to the list for cheap fire tar chai. San Diego has the extra advantage of being on the border with TJ and the state of AZ has ceceded US soil to drug cartels forming a drug corridor- probably the one or one(s) favored by Calderone's administration. Calderone appears to selective in which DTO's he pursues encase anyone was wondering. Prop 19 would probably do more to improve the quantity and quality of heroin crossing the border as their major money maker would be devalued. Thats if it passes which it might not and the feds let it become implemented which they wont. Talked to a detox RN 3 days ago- of the kids comming in (15-29 year olds) 90% or more is for heroin. The balance is alcohol or other drugs, downers> coke/ tweak. She says this is as of late. Lots of tweaking in the 30 and over demographics with a healthy dose of heroin thrown in.

On the seccesion thing I was about to call BS. It seemed unblievable but I googled it and was amazed.

http://www.examiner.com/la-in-los-a...lands-are-too-dangerous-for-u-s-public-to-use
In effect our Government has seceded millions of acres of our federal lands to the Mexican Drug Cartels who have also taken control of many counties in Texas, New Mexico and at least three Arizona counties, endangering American lives and is encroaching on our national sovereignty.
The United States no longer controls many of our Wilderness Areas, National Parks, Monuments, Wildlife Refuges, Gunnery Ranges, Military Reservations, State Lands and provides little or no security to private land owners along our southern border. Because according to U.S. law enforcement drug cartels now control these areas.

On the seccesion thing I was about to call BS. It seemed unblievable but I googled it and was amazed.

We have close friends of relatives in AZ that were hunting in the area that came across traffickers. They were accosted at gun point and hog tied. They talked the perps out of killing them. When they went through a book of wanted pictures after being let go and conacting the border patrol it turned out that one of the guy was a high up in one of the cartels. So its quite real. Plus there have been abductions of US citizens in Phoenix and Tuscon. Thats what scares everyone the most. I heard they repealed AB watever but legalized cocealed firearms for law abiding individuals which I think is a sane option and in line with the 2nd ammendment. Before you could carry a gun as long as it was in a holster by state law. So that corridor is very real-from what I hear. Other than the good gun laws, though, AZ is a facist law and order state. But I hear the quality of heroin in Phoenix is better than San Diego by people who moved out hear to get clean, relapsed, and got clean again.

A question would be, why not use the military to ensure the sagety of civilians. The short answer is it is a violation of the Possee Comitutus Act which limits the role of the US military in Law Enforcement. This is a very important law in prevent military excessess against civilians and military rule. It has been suspended and their our provision were they apply in this case on federal land. But using the military or national guard to secure the border is a bad idea. My solution is removing the incentive for the bad guys comming over (drug prohibition) and upholding the right for citizens of self defense (upholding the 2nd ammendment and removing restrictions on concealed weapons or automatic weapons. When their are regular citizens carrying conealed weapons abductors don't know whose packing and whose not so would be less hesitant to strike. A study has been done- home invasions are lower in homes flying American flags because those home owners are more likely to own fire arms and provide a riskier target for thieving scum. Leagilze drugs and there would be less home invasions period, firearms, American Flags, or not.

Last edited:
[QUOTEadd San Diego/Tijuana...wait no, don't. Everything I've copped there sucked. =/ ][/QUOTE]

I guess it depends who you know. I had a good connect 4 years ago I knew from the clinic. He had great dope that weighed out and was better than the pahrmaceuticals I tried (were talking the good stuff)- alot better, and worked on top of my sizable juice dose- and I could get a good high from smoking it (allows you to taste the quality). Ironically he lived across from a police sub station in east San Diego. He has since moved and I have since quit in- thank god. But alot are going to TJ- I guess it beats waiting around sick for 3 hours when those lazy assess tell you they will be there in 20 minutos.

I'd like to go to one of those parks and try to hook up with one of those Cartels by meeting a smuggler and asking to do some business and become a kingpin. The only dude in the Northeast with a direct connect with a mexican heroin connect that got tar that isn't stepped on. But it would probably go like this.

Hey Amigo. I'm no policia. Habla english?

rat tat tat tat tat tat

6:00 CNN: Another American hiker killed in Arizona by mexican drug smugglers.

add Atlanta, DFW, Houston, Seattle, Vancouver, St. Louis, D.C.

amongst others im sure

poll

poll added

ok guys iam sorry i tried to add more and failed

Last edited:
poll

ok i just tried again so what ima do is create another thread with a new poll with all the choices yall asked for

Last edited:
New jersey tho, needs to count as ONE...The cities are SOOO close together, and theres so much dope in the state as a whole, it really should just be considered one option. Maybe top 10 dope LOCATIONS in america?

Seriously....Puttin all these seperate cities in NJ is gonna skew the voting, becuz people can vote for philly and its all gonna go to philly, but people who arguin that NJ is the best is forced to pick ONE city, and its gonna break up the votes so that u get a inaccurate picture.

to late. its asking cities so i put em all. all you gotta do is add up the 3 NJ options and there you tally for the whole state