Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
I thought Wisconsin was in the news recently talking about the problem of the mexican drug cartels over running small towns and flooding them with meth and heroin. I wish I could find the article. When I got time I'll look a little more thoroughly.

I think a particular moderator had something to do with that. =D

j/k. I bounced from Bmore to Philly. After having an open mind and actually comparing the 2 legitamately, the Philly white dope beat out the Bmore brown raw. Haven't taken Bmore raw since. I like my dope like I like my milk. White. Weird how it turns to an iced tea color when water is added but white dope beats that Bmore brown raw. Bmore raw seemed like the shit because it was all I was doing, after copping stamped bags from Philly I said fuck Bmore.

Bmore raw needs to be heated to dissolve all the way, needs more to have an effect, and dollar for dollar Philly dope is a way better deal.

Na, i only got powers in Drug culture yo, that shit dont go across forum lines;)

Im glad you could admit it about the ish up here, i always hear about these bmore heads talking about its the shit its the shit its the shit...But yet how can it be the shit if the best shit yall can get you have to HEAT to get it into the set? WTF shit is that?
Anyways, I aint shit talkin. Im just sayin "We told you so!" ;) Jersey and philly dope are inter changeable alot of the time, I still say jersey is best becuz the availability is much higher and there is more of it, one city vs like 4 major cities at LEAST, and I done philly shit here and there and sometimes it was good sometimes bad like jersey is, but either way, its like Ima team up with philly when it comes to bmore becuz I know that shit aint all it cracked up to be! Im lyin, i dont KNOW cuz i aint done it but i sure known a hell a lot of dopeheads who prefer jersey/philly shit hands DOWN over bmore. i think folks down there really dont know how much better it can get thats why they think its the best, theyd be blown away comin up here:D

BTW you want to talk dollar for dollar...well take your 13 bag philly bundle for the price that I know it is out there, and cut that by 40 dollars and thats 13 bags in jersey. same quality but the prices out here is muuuuch lower.

The prices of dope in NJ makes you want to binge..... its hard to chip lol Esp when your dealers keep offering your crazy prices for buns/bricks .....

Actually what I pay for a bundle of Philly dope IN DELAWARE, if I took $40 off it would almost be free. The price is really low. I don't know what it is selling for in Philly but in Delaware it is very cheap and is the same exact as buying it in Philly.

East coast dope

From my experience i'd say that Jersey is the best. Especially Paterson.But dope matters on many other level than just how raw it is. I mean if you get 100 percent raw .0001 grams for 50 dollars is it worth it? but if you get 10 grams of powered milk for 20.00 dollars is that worth it? no it's all about price, value and convenience cause when we need a shot we need it now and not in an hour!

Here what i think

In Paterson
Quality average- 6.5/10 Big range from super raw to super garbage
Chance of getting bunk shit-(lower the better) 4.5
Price- 9.5 Rock Bottom, p-town has the best price by far
Accessibility 9.0- if you cant find dope in Paterson then that means heroin doesnt exist anymore. it is so easy to find
Heat- 6.5 (lower the better) depends
Average wait time: 10 minutes
Average quality: 5.5
Size: 4.5
Value: 7.5
Overall- 7.5
Conclusion: p-town has the best price. when it gets good it gets really good and vice versa. When that dope in paterson is bomb paying the standard price is like you stealing the shit, but it's not always like that. but when paterson goes on that 3-5 month fire streak where no matter where in the city you cop or from who it always bomb and you cant seem to miss. And when a dude give you a different stamps then the one promised and the shit is even better and your getting buns so cheap , you would never consider going any where else. But when paterson on the down period i try to venture to other cities. But for real , when this city is on a fire streak with the prices the way they are ( and always negotiable) it is a good time to be a dope fiend.

In Newark
Quality average- 7.0/10 not so good to super fire range
Chance of getting bunk shit-(lower the better) 3.5
Price- 7.0not bad
Accessibility 8.0- pretty easy
Heat- 6.5 (lower the better) depends
Average wait time:20 minutes
Average quality 6.5
Size: 6.0
Value: 7.0
Overall-7.0
Conclusion: 80 percent of the time you'll get something your satisfied with, while having decent service, but costs a little more

In NYC ( delivery service copping only)
Quality average- 7.5/10 most average to super fire
Chance of getting bunk shit-(lower the better) 1.5
Price- 3.5 pretty high
Accessibility 3.0- you gotta know some one pretty much
Heat- 2.5 (lower the better) if you white you dont get singled out in many neighborhoods
Average wait time : 1 hour long ass fuck and usually after 5pm only!
Size: 7.5
Value: 8.5
Overall- 7.5
Conclusion: great dope fat bags ,but expensive , hard to find and long wait.

My choice is Paterson because of price, quality and accessibility. then NYC because of the guaranteed fire and newark last because it a back-up.

Hey Lacey K Will there ever be a stamps blog again on bluelight, cause "BL sux" blog is kinda of a mess- without order there's anarchy . I'm clean now anyways, but i would be nice to see some rating with some standards.

Last edited:
I hate the economics of dope. Put out a brand, make it potent, get a demand for it, then cut the hell out of it, put out a new brand and the cycle begins again. Got two bundles of some shit that was the blaze 3 weeks ago, now it is garbage. My guy is re'ing up tonight so I'm hoping he gets a different brand. If you are in the Philly area GAP was blazing, now it's garbage. I heard there is some shit out called Toe Tap that is supposed to be the bomb but can't find it. It's in a white glassine bag vs the typical blue bags.

idk why camden aint on the list. camden is easily better dope than philly and easier to find. you can go down a block in north camden without someone telling you to park up.

oh and to make sure its not like half the list is from jersey you could combine newark/patterson. get rid of jersey city and add camden. or make philly/camden one option since they are only a bridge and a small river apart.

idk why camden aint on the list. camden is easily better dope than philly and easier to find. you can go down a block in north camden without someone telling you to park up.

oh and to make sure its not like half the list is from jersey you could combine newark/patterson. get rid of jersey city and add camden. or make philly/camden one option since they are only a bridge and a small river apart.

Since you live in Camden I'll ask you. Is Camden dope Philly dope or is it it's own dope. I can't imagine if I was a drug dealer driving weight from somewhere like Newark or New York when you can get weight for close to the same price fifteen minutes away.

Not talking about the kilogram dealers. Talking about the street dealers that buy pre-packaged weight. Like in Philly bags come in bundles, most users buy bags and bundles, the bundles come in logs. Most street dealers that aren't part of big organized groups buy logs and sell the bundles and bags.

Looking at the list no South Jersey town/city is on there. Vineland has a big dope scene, so does Atlantic City.
So do Camden dealers go to Philly for their logs like Delaware dealers do? Delaware is in a similar situation as Camden. Short driving distance from a major weight area.

Since you live in Camden I'll ask you. Is Camden dope Philly dope or is it it's own dope. I can't imagine if I was a drug dealer driving weight from somewhere like Newark or New York when you can get weight for close to the same price fifteen minutes away.

Not talking about the kilogram dealers. Talking about the street dealers that buy pre-packaged weight. Like in Philly bags come in bundles, most users buy bags and bundles, the bundles come in logs. Most street dealers that aren't part of big organized groups buy logs and sell the bundles and bags.

Looking at the list no South Jersey town/city is on there. Vineland has a big dope scene, so does Atlantic City.
So do Camden dealers go to Philly for their logs like Delaware dealers do? Delaware is in a similar situation as Camden. Short driving distance from a major weight area.

im sure some of the gangs/set/dealers get their shit from someone in philly, but im pretty sure most of the dope in camden is coming in from NY/North Jersey Ports and coming down to camden by vehicle. I talked to a lot of my dealers and all the dope i was gettin came in from NY. So im thinking that a lot of philly dope is the same as camden dope in its raw form. Then how much cut is thrown into it decides how strong it is on street level. I tend to see a bunch of similar tasting snow white dope in camden now, compared to darker tan dope a few years back. idk why the shift from mostly tan dope to mostly white dope is coming along but i dont like it. Ive had a lot of good times with white dope but in my opinion the tan powder is usually the strongest. not dark brown, light tan. To answer your question, im not exactly sure but if you ever wanna tour of the camden area hit me up.

im about equally in between vineland (south) and camden (north). ive never even thought of trying out vineland when camden is just as close and so easy to find shit. id prolly feel a lot safer (cop wise, not like gettin shot) in vineland. Although camden is notorious for a violent city most of the dope boys love us white boys coming there spending up our paychecks every single day.

im sure some of the gangs/set/dealers get their shit from someone in philly, but im pretty sure most of the dope in camden is coming in from NY/North Jersey Ports and coming down to camden by vehicle. I talked to a lot of my dealers and all the dope i was gettin came in from NY. So im thinking that a lot of philly dope is the same as camden dope in its raw form. Then how much cut is thrown into it decides how strong it is on street level. I tend to see a bunch of similar tasting snow white dope in camden now, compared to darker tan dope a few years back. idk why the shift from mostly tan dope to mostly white dope is coming along but i dont like it. Ive had a lot of good times with white dope but in my opinion the tan powder is usually the strongest. not dark brown, light tan. To answer your question, im not exactly sure but if you ever wanna tour of the camden area hit me up.

im about equally in between vineland (south) and camden (north). ive never even thought of trying out vineland when camden is just as close and so easy to find shit. id prolly feel a lot safer (cop wise, not like gettin shot) in vineland. Although camden is notorious for a violent city most of the dope boys love us white boys coming there spending up our paychecks every single day.
The violence in Camden is due to black on black and gang on gang crime, not due to crime on whites buying drugs. We suppor their economy so we are actually safer from violence in a violent neighborhood than the people that live there. Not to say the occasional bad luck doesn't happen to a white boy in the wrong place at the wrong time, but for the most part they need us to come there so we are safe. I'd worry more about violence in Vineland just because they are not as big a drug market and you are more likely to encounter violence by not knowing where to go to cop and going down the wrong street and getting jumped by some young boys or something. These young boys have no regards for human life. They are nothing like my generation (in my 30s).

The police issue can happen anywhere. Just depends on the cop that happens to see you driving around that night. You get the gung ho I'm gonna make a difference cop it doesn't matter where you are, your ass is getting pulled over. You get the clock punching cop patrolling the streets waiting for a call after being on the beat for 10+ years learning they aren't making a difference, those cops just want respect. Act like you see them, don't do nothing stupid in front of them and make them act, and you are cool. You are more likely to find those cops in cities Philly/Camden NJ/Wilmington DE, than towns like Vineland NJ.

So overall the worst the city the less likely you are going to encounter violence or police.

for real..no one wants a dead white boy on their block cause thats gonna fuck up business

Can someone elaborate on Chi-Town dope. Is it tar, brown powder, or white powder?

I was watching something, I think it was called Heroin Inc and this black dude was a street dealer and he was getting the dope ready for the street. He was cutting the fuck out of it with OTC sleeping pills. I am assuming it was diphen (benedryl). Here in the NE our dope is cut way up the ladder. I posted in the Media forum about a bust that happened here in Delaware. Our dope comes from Philly. The street dealer doesn't cut it, the one that supplies the street dealer doesn't cut it, he buys it street ready in bulk already bagged up for the street. The last person to cut it is the one buying it by the kilogram and bagging it up. That's why our purity is in the 70%+ range.

That dude cutting it up with the sleeping pills might not be business as usual in Chicago but if it is then the stuff up there can't be that good. He looked kind of junkyish so he might of just been a junky that got a connect and sells it to get hi for free. He had a huge pile of cut on the table in front of him and probably a tenth of that amount in dope.

Not having any ports in the Mid-West the dope has to travel a distance to make it there and places like Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc. So it is stepped on along the way. By the time it hits the street it has to be pretty stepped on (in theory anyway, it could also have a straight run from an entry hub like NY to Chicago). I think the whole fentanyl thing started in Chicago which is a great idea to turn bad dope to good dope.

Not trying to dis anyone's town or dope, just asking because I seen it ranked so highly on the poll.

Fuck, I just had a loong response to ^ but it was erased somehow. Anyway ill touch on your q's briefly.

Chi town dope in primarily Colombian (brown/light brown) and golden triangle based dope (off white/grey)

The dealer in that show was using what all ghetto kids use as a street level cutting agent, Dormin. Which is avail at every corner store right next to the lottery tickets for $13 a bottle. ALOT of people in the milwaukee/chi area to tend to use this as a cutting agent, you only encounter this however when buying small quantities. You can tell if your gear has been cut with it if it burns when you use. Although anyone who understand economics and has a respect for dope will not cut their dope.

I disagree with your theory on midwestern dope, because there happens to be alot of competition among wholesalers/mid level people here, which usually drips down to the bottom of the chain. We have the puerto ricans and others selling the Colombian dope. The newly arrived mexicans selling "mexican mud" and black tar, and last you have the Nigerians and other selling asian dope.

The fentanyl thing was an anomoly, it just happend there was a mexican chemist in mexico with a big fresh batch of fent looking for a buyer, he happend to know people(buyers) in the chicago area with ties to the gangs, who do what they always do, fuck shit up, by selling the fent by eyeballing, which resulted in many many deaths.

Fuck, I just had a loong response to ^ but it was erased somehow. Anyway ill touch on your q's briefly.

Chi town dope in primarily Colombian (brown/light brown) and golden triangle based dope (off white/grey)

The dealer in that show was using what all ghetto kids use as a street level cutting agent, Dormin. Which is avail at every corner store right next to the lottery tickets for $13 a bottle. ALOT of people in the milwaukee/chi area to tend to use this as a cutting agent, you only encounter this however when buying small quantities. You can tell if your gear has been cut with it if it burns when you use. Although anyone who understand economics and has a respect for dope will not cut their dope.

I disagree with your theory on midwestern dope, because there happens to be alot of competition among wholesalers/mid level people here, which usually drips down to the bottom of the chain. We have the puerto ricans and others selling the Colombian dope. The newly arrived mexicans selling "mexican mud" and black tar, and last you have the Nigerians and other selling asian dope.

The fentanyl thing was an anomoly, it just happend there was a mexican chemist in mexico with a big fresh batch of fent looking for a buyer, he happend to know people(buyers) in the chicago area with ties to the gangs, who do what they always do, fuck shit up, by selling the fent by eyeballing, which resulted in many many deaths.

Thanks. Sucks the long version got erased. Seems like you know your shit.

just one second come unity...(I know you are most likely talkin about chi dope only, but just to clear it up for folks who dont know that) "all ghetto kids" dont use dormin to cut, that is a strictly midwest thing. its very rare, i think i have got dope like 2 or 3 times in my life cut with benadryl and that was not jersey dope , it was from Orange county New York (not upstate NY, the Newburgh/Middletown NY area, the NY that is right on the border with NJ) and it was a weird setup, there was some dudes up there with a hook for G's that made up their own shit, every few days it would change, it was unstamped blue bags but they were wide like jersey bags, not the long skinny philly bags...anyways tho, they were cuttin and baggin on they own shit stricly seperate from the usual game in that area, and IIRC i dont think i ever really got any benadryl dope from jersey cats.

So im just sayin, the point was that Im 99% sure u was just sayin 'all ghetto kids use dormin in chitown' but for somebody who is readin who is new to the game they might not catch that and think that u meant that in general, the majority of dope is cut with dormin/benadryl so i was just pointin out that its a specifically midwest/chicago thing to cut with that. :)

out here its bonita all day baby;)

What is in bonita? Bmore scramble is supposed to be bonita but a single few dollar pill has like a gram of powder in it, mostly bonita as called by the locals, looks and smells like piss but packs a hell of a rush to it. Maybe their bonita is different than what you are talking about but if you know the ingredients in bonita I would love to know.

i voted New York City.
The dope is the same as Jerseys but i prefer the convenience of calling someone up and meeting them instead of circling a block.

just one second come unity...(I know you are most likely talkin about chi dope only, but just to clear it up for folks who dont know that) "all ghetto kids" dont use dormin to cut, that is a strictly midwest thing. its very rare, i think i have got dope like 2 or 3 times in my life cut with benadryl and that was not jersey dope , it was from Orange county New York (not upstate NY, the Newburgh/Middletown NY area, the NY that is right on the border with NJ) and it was a weird setup, there was some dudes up there with a hook for G's that made up their own shit, every few days it would change, it was unstamped blue bags but they were wide like jersey bags, not the long skinny philly bags...anyways tho, they were cuttin and baggin on they own shit stricly seperate from the usual game in that area, and IIRC i dont think i ever really got any benadryl dope from jersey cats.

So im just sayin, the point was that Im 99% sure u was just sayin 'all ghetto kids use dormin in chitown' but for somebody who is readin who is new to the game they might not catch that and think that u meant that in general, the majority of dope is cut with dormin/benadryl so i was just pointin out that its a specifically midwest/chicago thing to cut with that. :)

Lacey, you are correct I was talking specifically about the chi/milwaukee area.