Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
New jersey tho, needs to count as ONE...The cities are SOOO close together, and theres so much dope in the state as a whole, it really should just be considered one option. Maybe top 10 dope LOCATIONS in america?

Seriously....Puttin all these seperate cities in NJ is gonna skew the voting, becuz people can vote for philly and its all gonna go to philly, but people who arguin that NJ is the best is forced to pick ONE city, and its gonna break up the votes so that u get a inaccurate picture.

i dunno

i hear ya in that, if California as a state gets one catagory then NJ should too

but i think cities is better and Lacey regardless or what the poll says we all know NJ is tops, i mean i think people are gonna rep thier home places or places they've copped in before.

i know NJ is tops but i voted for DFW cuz thats where i have sampled dope, and i also think it should be recognized for the distribution hub that it is, but yea that dont mean i dont think NJ is actually betetr cuz i know it is

Yea I think Jersey should just be listed as one state. Newark and Jersey City (two on there) are practically the same thing. It's all ONE big city of you ask me (All of Hudson and Essex County). Paterson is a bit more out the way since it's up on route 80. Camden and Philly is like Jersey City and NYC, so close and some would argue to lump them together and some not. It's a tough call really and personal opinion. Although Camden is part of Jersey, it's so out of the way and Philly is right there. Know what I'm saying? I don't think you can categorize the state like that. Dope cross town lines 24/7 so it's hard to compare on a local level. Out of a region of the country or country itself? Jersey wins hands down. But like the dude said, California is HUGE, why wouldn't you list the cities separate? Multiple metropolitan areas which is how I personally pass judgment.

whats done is done. i cannot go back ande change the poll. sorry. figured we pit the cities against one another to see what the opinion of everyone is on which city has better product. i got another poll created with more choices be sure and post and vote in thqt too

For the record I chose other. I cop in Wilmington Delaware which is 20 minutes from Philly and the same exact dope so I guess I am voting for the Philadelphia region.

Vancouver is definatly the top city in Canada, and is definatly in the top few citys of all of north america

Vancouver is definatly the top city in Canada, and is definatly in the top few citys of all of north america

Yea I saw a special on their "Supervised Injection Sites". There's also some youtube vidoes of the well-know drug areas, showing people openly selling random stolen items on the streets, and also some obvious drug deals are seen, and people openly shooting up.

In the late '70's and through the 80's I was a PCP runner with a schedule! Pick up in Jersey, to Phillie then N.Y. back to Balto. and I tell ya what the tri-state area beats all dope I ever have gotten here in Florida, I have gone home for holidays and get rida of 80's a pop, they give ya a change and they be gone!!! I go to Balto. and worth of "H" anf bring it back and people here just didn't believe me, kick-ass dope !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Milwaukee ....has dope from all over the world. SEA/Colombia/Mexico(usually mexican mud, though sometimes tar, both are rare to the area mind you, but like Minneapoils tar will soon prevail. The SEA and Colombian dope here is POTENT, more so than I have seen in many other cities. Shit you can even find opium from the hmongs here, its well hidden ( the opiate scene that is, other the oxycodone etc.) but once you know whats up you are open to a whole plethora of deadly pure dope

thats weird everybody from wisconsin on this site always says they get their dope from chicago and that they dont know wheres its at up there..

i honestly cant remember seeing another poster from wisconsin who copped in milwaukee...do yall not really got an open market scene and its more private? or are they just a bunch of young amatures who dont know what they are doing?

Don't know the USA stats, but in Canada I think British Columbia (Vancouver) would be a big one if not the biggest. In BC there is a lot of real heroin and on the other coast in Nova Scotia (Halifax) its synthetic Heroin or Hillbilly Heroin, whichever you prefer to call it. Its mainly narcotic painkiller pills they use like oxy-contin (my fave) morphine, dilaudid, Demerol, Codeine.

thats weird everybody from wisconsin on this site always says they get their dope from chicago and that they dont know wheres its at up there..

i honestly cant remember seeing another poster from wisconsin who copped in milwaukee...do yall not really got an open market scene and its more private? or are they just a bunch of young amatures who dont know what they are doing?

The market scene here is private and not very open in Milwaukee. I have never had good luck finding anything around here except for weed and crack.

Thanks! I can't believe Chicago is in the lead. From everything I've seen on TV and reality shows and documentaries, etc, it seems like as it makes it's way that far up North it is stepped on a few times and right before it hits the street it get's stomped on by the street level dealers. Kind of like scramble in Baltimore. Straight garbage but if you got a hook up for raw it is blazing.

I voted Philly, I cop in Wilmington DE but it is Philly dope and it isn't stepped on between Philly and DE. It is already packaged for the street when they buy the logs in Philly to sell the bundles in Delaware. Northern Delaware is more like a Philly suburb than it's own entity so the dope is the same. Coke, not that I touch that shit, is a different story.

Don't know the USA stats, but in Canada I think British Columbia (Vancouver) would be a big one if not the biggest. In BC there is a lot of real heroin and on the other coast in Nova Scotia (Halifax) its synthetic Heroin or Hillbilly Heroin, whichever you prefer to call it. Its mainly narcotic painkiller pills they use like oxy-contin (my fave) morphine, dilaudid, Demerol, Codeine.

Funny how "hillbilly heroin" costs more than real heroin but is still called "hillbilly heroin".

Yes H is much more private here in WI, I would gather most people who cant cop here i WI are from small towns and hence go to open air markets in chi, of which there are none in WI. I buy multiple grams at a time, and the quality here is as good as it gets.

man, nobody calls it hillbilly heroin....I never heard of nobody who actually uses pills or dope or is a drug user call it that with a straight face in my life. hillbilly heroin was a name that the media invented and it caught on, but i really dont think that anybody was using that name BEFORE the media coined it....cats started seein it and callin it that maybe, but i never known that name to be used by anybody unless they were just jokin and making fun of that slang like "hey guys....lets go get sum "hillbilly hero'n" derr 8) " I dont think its a real slang term, at least in my experience in this area. I always see it in the news but never heard a feen use that word at all. i think that shit is made up.

Anyways, i see jerseys in the lead :)

Anyways, i see jerseys in the lead :)

I think a particular moderator had something to do with that. =D

j/k. I bounced from Bmore to Philly. After having an open mind and actually comparing the 2 legitamately, the Philly white dope beat out the Bmore brown raw. Haven't taken Bmore raw since. I like my dope like I like my milk. White. Weird how it turns to an iced tea color when water is added but white dope beats that Bmore brown raw. Bmore raw seemed like the shit because it was all I was doing, after copping stamped bags from Philly I said fuck Bmore.

Bmore raw needs to be heated to dissolve all the way, needs more to have an effect, and dollar for dollar Philly dope is a way better deal.

Yes H is much more private here in WI, I would gather most people who cant cop here i WI are from small towns and hence go to open air markets in chi, of which there are none in WI. I buy multiple grams at a time, and the quality here is as good as it gets.

I am not from a small town and I still can not find anything here except for crappy stuff most of the time. I might head south soon if it gets worse. I would love to live in Chicago at some point. Fun city compared to Milwaukee.

I met a homie off this site that use to come down to the chi every couple days from Milwaukee because the stuff up there just wasn't worth it for the price and quality. I've also had friend that knew mad peeps from there who would come to the chi all the time for their dope. It may be up there doesn't seem to prevalent though.