• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why the hell do I alwyas have to shit when I come up?

VincentOnE

Bluelighter
Rave bathrooms are gross, and I try to get it out prior to when they become disgusting

But it's like, I'm coming up, already feeling awkward/anxious, visuals impaired and shit, and I need to poo.

Sometimes it's just an urge, but most of the time, when I really have the will power, there's shit to come out.

I clear my bowels before raves almost every chance I get,
but when I drop, and I come up, I just fucking need to poo.

dammnit, what the fuck is it?.
Can I control that shit from happening?
It's so uncomfortable,

especially one night when there was only like 2 sheets of toilet paper, fucking omg, I couldn't really dance that night because my ass hurt from being not completely clean.

oh, and I'm raving tonight.

So any advice before hand, would be fucking amazing.

That happens to alot of people when on amphetamines...
Just gotta deal with it I guess..

Thats odd that never ever happens to me but yes it does happen to people on amphetamines and some stimulants. Maybe double check your gear, and just shit again before the event and hold it in if you need to there! If you must go just kind of squat not touching anything and do it.

Yo bro, and everyone reading...most of the seratonin that is flooded into your brain comes from your gut. So, seratonin also controls your appetite and mood along with sleep. The myth that MDMA is an anphetamine is more likely it's in it's own class than an actual anphetamine. it is an empahtogen and etactogen. It realeases seratonin, dopeamine and norepinephrin. So the reason why you poo when your coming up is from the massive release of seratonin most likely.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be an asshole, but are you seriously claiming that it's a myth that Methyldioxymethamphetamine is an amphetamine?

I bet you think your smart and edjucated all good because you have identified that methylenedioxymethamphetamine has the word "amphetamine" in it

lol

but "scientology" also has the word "science" in it and it aint no religion

better check your sources

@OP this made me think of a kid I saw on the ecd mainfield who was running across and just dropped his pants and took a fuckin dump right there (no porta pottys) security all mobbed on him everyone was laughin and he was cryin (he was a little gay lookin dude)

it must be so embarissin for rave poopers...im sure you guys are the reason the bathrooms look like they exploded..

Try not eatin McDons beforehand?

Alright, if you insist on being a dick about it:

"MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, commonly known as ecstasy, often abbreviated "E" or "X") is an entactogenic drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine families."

I aint even arguin nuthin Im just watchin out for you to make sure you do your homework. Dont worry I got your back BRO

PEACE
-splinter

MDMA works on the serotonin receptor which also helps control the release of the neurotransmitter call actcholine(or something along that lines) which controls the muscles in the bowel. Do you have IBS which can trigger from using stimulents.

Ive had to take shits on come ups a few times. Every time I try though it never comes out.

This thread is hilarious because I was I was just talking about this with my girl on how everytime I'm coming up I have to take a shit, and it's not just any shit, it a huuuuge shit, and it just comes right out. I look foward to it all the time, I feel great afterwards

All stimulants have that property, make you take a shit.

Taking a shit while thizzing feels great fyi.

i havent rolled much but iv heard once it goes into the intestines is why you got to shit haha doubt its tru though

This is really common :) - you can take something like Imodium which will stop you needing the bathroom but its only a crap. Yeah rave toilets are awful but your just taking a crap, your not going in there for a picnic.

Don't eat the day of your roll. You ought to be cleaned out by night time. Having an empty stomach also helps your digestive system to absorb more mdma. Less stomach content = more efficient absorption of whatever is in there.

To the folks arguing over amphetamines.... Maybe they were referring to pills cut with amps? and not necessarily the amphetaminey-ness of MDMA?

hrrrm???? hrrrrrrrrmmmmm????

Don't eat the day of your roll. You ought to be cleaned out by night time. Having an empty stomach also helps your digestive system to absorb more mdma. Less stomach content = more efficient absorption of whatever is in there.

i agree with making sure you drop on an empty stomach, but not eating for the whole day is a recipe for collapse. i have a tendancy to start blacking out/collapsing at the very end of a night due to lack of sugar (am usually too muntered to even get served a juice at the bar either) when i've eaten a decent early dinner, so for me not eating at all would only end up very messy.

also, most of the shit in your guts is not from that day, its from the day before. if you don't wanna crap then fasting the day before you drop is more likely to help than fasting on the actual day.