• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why the hell do I alwyas have to shit when I come up?

Speedy substances are known to do this, high dosages of caffeine will result in the same outcome. Ever take a pre workout supplement loaded with caffeine? First thing I do at the gym is run to the bathroom.

This thread is hilarious because I was I was just talking about this with my girl on how everytime I'm coming up I have to take a shit, and it's not just any shit, it a huuuuge shit, and it just comes right out. I look foward to it all the time, I feel great afterwards

Lol, it pops out like nothing, and it does feel pretty good.

But it doesn't mean that it doesn't make me feel awkward as fuck and shit.

i get that alot to it probably has something to do with your body relaxing in that good feeling and in a sense just letting everything out most of the time i have to shit when i roll

Haha, I'm the same way with amphetamines and MDMA. It's always the same, waiting for the comeup, poop, roll!

this happens to me as well! i really hate it cause im usually on acid when i take mdma so right as im about to peak in a candy flip i have to go take a shit.. and as you can probably imagine, taking a shit while flipping your face off is less than ideal.

This cracks me up, because I was sitting on the toilet last time I did E this past weekend. I have to say, it actually didn't feel bad at all...unusual, yes, I started to come up really fast after I started using the bathroom, it was weird.

For the candy flipping / MDMA + Amps - Take a small dose of the amps/MDMA at home before you start the party.

Have your 'Rave Poo' at home - then get started.

I recently watched a gangland episode where a member of the outlaw mc the pagans was giving an explanation for shitting with meth use. He explained that he would cut various drugs cocaine and meth with baby laxatives and because people would shit after taking the line of meth or coke they associated it as being good stuff. In all actuality he said it was only due to the cheap way of cutting the drug with laxatives I wonder if the same thing could apply here?

For the candy flipping / MDMA + Amps - Take a small dose of the amps/MDMA at home before you start the party.

Have your 'Rave Poo' at home - then get started.

I wish,

I have to drive at least an hour for events ;/

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be an asshole, but are you seriously claiming that it's a myth that Methyldioxymethamphetamine is an amphetamine?

Do you see where it said phenethylamine...it is more like a amine chain than a methyl chain(They feature a phenethylamine core with a methyl group attached to the alpha carbon resulting in amphetamine, along with additional substitutions). Bro there are many studies out there that say MDMA is a stimulant but in no way does it have the same characteristics as a true Crytal Meth. That shit will keep you up for days. MDMA in the pure form without meth in it...like some manufactures do to cut cost...causes totally different effects than meth. Go talk to someone to help you understand the molecular structure of MDMA and we can discuss this further until then..no harm intended..substantiate your claim first. That means find me proof and that means undeniable proof.

yes
but MDMA Is a SUBSTITUTED AMPHETAMINE
throw a METHYLENEDIOXY ring on a METHAMPHETAMINE molecule and you has MDMA
YES I KNOW THATS NOT HOW ITS MADE..
just because MDMA doesnt have strong stim effects DOESNT MEAN its not a member of the CHEMICAL CLASS of AMPHETAMINES.

Thankyou for saving me from having to correct yet another ridiculous statement.

i don't always have to take a shit when i come up, but its happened on many different chems, i usually enjoy it haha, the rave bathrooms in some venues are kept pretty clean, others id do it in a starbucks near it or something

My partner also often has to go when she comes up. I reckon it's partly anticipation and nervousness. It doesn't happen so much these days. I guess she's not so nervous about it anymore.

LSDMDMA&8874333 said:
yes
but MDMA Is a SUBSTITUTED AMPHETAMINE
throw a METHYLENEDIOXY ring on a METHAMPHETAMINE molecule and you has MDMA
YES I KNOW THATS NOT HOW ITS MADE..
just because MDMA doesnt have strong stim effects DOESNT MEAN its not a member of the CHEMICAL CLASS of AMPHETAMINES.

Dr. Shulgin has said in his research that MDMA is more in it's own class and almost stands alone. Also that there is no other substance that can mimic the effects of MDMA. I am not going to debate about. Does amphetamine cause the trigger of a massive overload of seratonin, and a moderate release of dopamine, and a slight release of norepinephrin...NO. Does the effects of MDMA resemble speed NO. The only effects that you might think resemble a slight rush is the norepinephrin. And to the dude that said thx for saving me...get educated bro. What is your freakin IQ. I am not going to elaborate any further.

IT IS AN ENTACTOGEN/EMPATHOGEN IN EFFECTS CLASSIFICATION
CHEMICALLY IT IS AN AMPHETAMINE/PHENETHYLAMINE RELEASING AGENT.
no other substance that can mimic MDMA?
look up MDA, MDE, MBDB, bk-mdma (methylone)
MDMA is NOT the only entactogen, not close.
THE MD ring gives it more affinity for serotonin release, which is why MDMA/MDA release more serotonin than amphetamine/methamphetamine.
amphetamine triggers dopamine release, norepinephrine release and serotonin release. you can play with substitutions on an amphetamine molecule to tweak the release of neurotransmitters.
again, look up DOM. that is an amphetamine psychedelic.

That happens to alot of people when on amphetamines...
Just gotta deal with it I guess..

True. I used to smoke meth on occasion and usually a few minutes after that first or second hit i was goin to the shitter. lol.

Just take some laxatives a day before, and 12 hours before you roll. Just get it over with before the party. DO eat, your roll won't be as fun if you're bodies outta whack cause you're starving it.