• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace Bill (thanks to all bluelighters for their support)

mort

Bluelighter
This is an urgent message to anyone who went to arcadia last weekend.
~Bill (whom a lot of you know) is missing and was last seen at the event in Warburton on sunday afternoon. Apparently he organised a lift home with someone, but we don't know who.
If you have any information, can you please contact:
Mort <[email protected]>
Voodoo Gurl <[email protected]>
or Soma.
Thanks.
edit (tars): Here's a pic of Bill
bill.jpg

[ 21 March 2002: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]
edit #2: Just updated the title...
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]
edit #3: Updated title again...
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: mort ]
edit #4: Update title with funeral details.
See post on page 9.
[ 27 March 2002: Message edited by: mort ]
edit #5: Updated title after funeral.
See post on page 10.
[ 04 April 2002: Message edited by: mort ]

fuck! hope you guys manage to find that crazy mofo.
call me if need extra hands finding him

This needed an urgent *bump*
I know what its like when a friend goes missing for a few days after the weekend.
Its so scary not knowing where they are, who they're with and not being able to contact them cos they've turned theyre mobile off.
Thankfully my friend turned up unscathed, and i sincerely hope ~bill turns up soon and unharmed.
My thoughts are with you guys!
[ 21 March 2002: Message edited by: glory_glamour ]

Mort if you want to speak to one of the organisers (Who would presumably have been there until the end) give me an e-mail and I should be able to arrange for her to call you as she may have seen him prior to leaving and could possibly fill in the puzzle.

Organisers been spoke too etc, bag found no bill, people headed up to the site now

Soma and crew, please keep us updated. I would hate to see anything as I am sure everyone else here is the same, happen to Billy.
If you need anything ANYTHING please email me.
[ 21 March 2002: Message edited by: Dmac ]

I hope someone has reported him as missing. Although its been quite warm this week it got a lot colder last night if for whatever reason he's still out doors.

Police been talked to. Missing persons filed by his family, people on their way to the police station nearest to problably have the police take them out so they are not searching by themselves

My hosuemate (Amelia who organised/ran Arcadia) has been at the police station all day. They are going up to sarch for him either today or tomorrow. Theres a rumour that he hitched to goulburn (or some place starting with G, and its a RUMOUR. a lot of second hand news they are going on,)..
My thoughts are with Bill. Im hearing/seeing stuff from kind of being in the middle..
*IF* anyone hears anything, please post or call nme if you know my number as house mate and friends are frantic about finding him..

Hi All.
I have just spoken to Voodoo Gurl and Mort who are headed over towards the party site now (8:30pm). There will be a search party looking for Bill starting from dawn tomorrow. It is too late and dark to be searching tonight.
If you would like to be involved with the search, please call the Warburton Police Station on 5966 2006 to get details.
Fingers cross.

This is not good at all. My thoughts go out to Bill, who I am quite sure is sitting under a tree somewhere, having just figured out the meaning of life.

...but please call in the morning. The SES has been there this afternoon and aren't letting anyone search tonight.
Again, if anyone even saw Bill last Sunday, and can attest to what he was wearing, state of mind etc please let me know. As a former housemate of Bills I can attest to this whole thing having bad undertones - he never misses work. Weekend Bill and weekday Bill are too seperate people.

I'm 45mins from Goulburn. If anyone can confirm he has headed this way and has a picture or description for me, i'll be more than willing to go take a look around.
I sure hope he's safe n sound somewhere warm. :(
DJC*

Fuck :(
And I still have his headphones.
This is not good at all.
I'd love to help, but I really have no idea how..