• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace Bill (thanks to all bluelighters for their support)

Is this the Bill who goes to every party with a big cheesy grin, kinda tall going bald?
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]

If there is a God, and I frequently think there is, I have a request.
Bring him home, safe and sound.
Please.

Shit i was hoping you guys would found bill by the time i was going to bed... this really bad, hope he turns up soon. :(

I don't know Bill...But I'm guesing that he is a free-spirited type so I'm sure he'll turn up soon...
BCR

This has made the news..
from http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,3998755%255E1702,00.html
Festival-goer missing from camp
AAP
22mar02
ABOUT 60 people have joined a search for a Melbourne man who
disappeared from a campsite at Noojee, in Victoria's east, at the weekend.
Police said the 33-year-old man had been at a music festival in the Lock Valley area, about 100km east of Melbourne.
At dusk on Sunday, the man left one campsite to visit another 50 metres away. He has not been seen since.
Police were contacted yesterday, when the man's friends became concerned that he had not returned to Melbourne.
*prays to whoever can hear.. Lets hope Bill gets found as is in good health*
[ 21 March 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

I just called the Warburton police station but apparently it is being handled by Yarra Junction police but there is no answer. Also tried the SES headquaters in YJ but no answer.
Does anyone have any news??????

i'm sure he'll be found, in perth or darwin, with many tales to tell...

Hopefully the age old adage of 'No news is good news' is true in this case.
Hope Bill is found safe and well soon.

hope your having some luck up there mort/ange/soma and co...
9.gif

eek i didnt open this thread cuz i thought it was a joke or something.
Shit man i hope Bill is found and well!!! He was a pretty intense yet very friendly kinda guy when i met him i hope hes just like lost or something but ok!!!
Good luck in the search, id help but im in shitney :(

Update:
Although his bag has been handed in, his blanket and pillow are not with it. It is thought that he may of been planning on staying the Sunday night. If anyone saw Bill then, or his blanket or any other belongings could they please come forward. The blanket is believed to be a green and white blanket. Even if this was picked up from the ground somewhere, any information is useful.

RIP
Bill was found dead next to a road leading away from the campsite. Police are treating the area as a crime scene. Obviously if anyone has any information the Police are the next port of call.
Farewell Bill, we will miss your wise insanity.