• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace Bill (thanks to all bluelighters for their support)

It seems as though he has lots of friends on this site, our thoughts are with you all... :(
S & K
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I only got to meet ~bill a few times
I often considered him an inspir-
ation. He was a good man a funny man.
Life can be short but I bet you ~bill lived
every one of his. Thanks for fun Adam.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

omg.
I only met Bill a few times, but his warmth and sense of humour were certainly contagious.
I can't believe this.
He'll be very sadly missed.

Dammit! :(
Poor Bill, we'd hoped you were ok, but gone for that long, this outcome was all too likely :(
I've known Bill for quite a while, and even though at times he was a bit much to handle, he was an awesome guy... I'm so going to miss you Bill!

When a fellow Bluelighter that you don't know passes away, its like losing a distant relative.You personally feel unaffected but those close to you that did know him are. My thoughts are with his friends and family.
:(

Very sad to hear the news. Hang out with him a couple of times. im shocked
my deepest condolences to his family, relatives and close friends--- Rest in Peace Bill Peden. .
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: THO ]

OMG
RIP Bill
The internet just isn't any good at conveying the emotion you guys must be feeling. :(

i only met him last year but always seeing him around with a mad grin on his face and dancing just as madly.
i hope he's still rocking the party wherever he is now.
RIP.

OMFG... :( :( :(
I had known of Bill for a while, but only recently had the pleasure of hanging out with him.
His impression on me was instantaneous - he was a great guy - friendly, fun and entertaining :(
My condolences to his close friends and family.
Dan

I will never forget the way he danced and they way he gave you a hug.
My deepest condolences to his family.
It is a very sad day.

Jesus...
I'm shocked - thats unbelievably awful news.
...god.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Elver out.
ps. RIP ~bill.

My condolences to his family and friends. He was obviously loved, and will be missed.

Rest In Peace ~bill..
All thoughts go out to family and friends that you have left behind, hopefully you are in a wonderful happy place laughing at us idiots for being sad for you..

I dont think the board can say how we feel.
R.I.P Bill.
I'll never forget your never ending supply of smurf jokes.
My heart goes to his family and to all those who had the pleasure of knowing Bill........