PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic with the best body high?

.Felix.

Bluelighter
I have two Questions!

1. Which Psychedelic do you think has the most pleasuable body high

2. Are you healthy? (Smart food choices, work out, mental health, etc.)

8o

1. I usually don't care about body high, but 4-AcO-DMT or mushrooms for me (haven't tried the 2c-x's)
2. Yes, mostly very healthy food choices, some workout and... a very strained mind. But I'm kinda trying.

1. I know many will fervently disagree but I think the HBWR body high is fantastic. Sedating, almost opiate like. Though its important to note that i dont get any nausea or other common side effects with HBWR. Guess i'm a lucky one.

2. Yes, diet could be better but its by no means bad. And i'm training/playing sport/working out ~15hrs a week

DXM (after the come up of course) or K on higher doses. Though these aren't really psychedelic... The feeling of floating through holes/tunnels on dissociative just feel absolutly amazing.

LSD is my happiness drug.. but perhaps mushrooms do have a nice body feeling through the whole thing.. i say +1 for good old fashioned shrooms..!

1/Mushrooms or morning glory seeds(LSA).

I like LSD the most but to me it doesn't really have a "body high". Just a euphoric feeling like the one you get from a sativa bud.

Mushrooms and LSA has a body high that could be compared to a strong indica bud. I get a lazy feeling and get heavy, while on LSD I feel lighter.

2. Yes I'm healthy and also follow a gluten free diet, avoid milk, soy, artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup.

1. Mushrooms. The "I feel amazing" experienced is way beyond any other drug tried.

2. Pretty average healthwise.

K has motor and peripheral sensory effects that I definitely don't mind. But I'd hesitate to call anything this drug does to me a 'body high'.

DMT had about the most glowing bodily sensation of any psychedelic I've tried. It far outlasted the main drug effects too!

I've always found the body load of mushrooms to be hellish and horrifying, but to each his own. I've had my diaphragm seize up on a shroom trip, and that's scared me off of them for good.

1.LSD, MDMA, HBWR, DMT

2. Natural bodybuilder w/ "healthy" (For muscle gains/low BF% ) diet and a good sleep pattern. Drug use only extends to marijuana and psychs, so I would say yeah.

Last edited: