View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic with the best body high?

WTF Is that "Nice List...
50 Posts from the Nice List" bullshit? :D

DMT gives me a body high that is so incredibly foreign and comfortable.

Probably AMT (once nausea has subsided) or MDA - both have had me weithing on the ground in a state of utter bliss from their sensory/tactile input

Probably AMT (once nausea has subsided) or MDA - both have had me weithing on the ground in a state of utter bliss from their sensory/tactile input

I was gonna say AMT with MDA. The only time I've been graced with AMT was once smoked, followed by a nice lick of MDA. Best body high ever.
You ever tried that combo F&B?

Haven't had a lot of experience with MDA on it's own, and to be honest, not many other trips I've encountered have had much in terms of a pleasant "body high" (al though I'm hoping to change that with 5-MeO-MiPT). The only remarkable one was the AMT + MDA combo, and boy was that one re-fucking-markable.

1. Mdma ( if you can call it a psy)

2. Not really cus i eat alot of fastfood. But i do skateboarding 4 times a week.<3

1. DMT feels as if a lightning bolt of euphoria struck me. My body buzzes in a real good way.
2.Quite healthy.

LSD is like an afterglow from MDMA, except way stronger in my opinion, and no inability to move, really glowey and warm, and your body feels.. happy, well thats how I can explain it, my imagination doesnt seem to wanna run wild on explaining this, maybe its better unexplained, so you can feel it for yourself instead of expecting a certain body high.

It appears that the less common, street-wise, a psychedelic is, the better its body high will be. The clear outlier is, of course, those blasted LSAs.

LSA gave me a fucking amazing body high, after the gut wrenching nausea subsided.

I was literally just rubbing my hands all over my torso in ecstasy when I ate HBWR seeds. It felt better than MDMA x1000.

lsa and dxm had me naked rubbing myself, dick hard last night as other poster said.

i work out constantly, eat decent, overweight but have lost 60 pounds in last year and a half, smoke, do drugs like a pig

1. mescaline and 4-aco-mipt for best body buzz.

2. Healthy other than asthma, excercise pretty regularly, diet could use a bit of improvement though

1. I found 4-ho-met to have a nice body high, like and enjoyable tension.

2. Pretty healthy.

I am pretty healthy, vegetarian diet, supplements, regular light exercise and whatnot.

And I vote for mushrooms or mescaline. DMT had the strongest body high for me, but I was so immersed in visuals that the body sensations seemed more of an afterthought than anything else.

-4-aco-dmt + mdma + 2c-i = consistant couch lock due to the full body orgasms + Beautiful visuals which never get too intense.

- No i am Fat.

1- To me 2c-i has an amazing body high at around 22mg's that reminds me of 1/4 part MDMA and 3/4 part amp.

2-Semi healthy :)