• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic with the best body high?

DMT, hands down. It loosens up all my muscles in such a natural and refreshing way. :) I feel like it puts my body back into balance

And I'm healthy-- regular exercise, good diet, no smoking (only vaporized cannabis)-- so I should be pretty good health, at least I hope so. :)

1. aMT - its body high is at once hedonistic and pleasurable a la MDMA and electric, strange, and fascinating a la LSD. Nomnomnonommmmmmm.

2. Sure am. I run, cycle, or play basketball 3-4 days a week and lift daily. Diet could be better, but I'm a male college student, dammit. I can eat tupperware if I want. :D

1. Never tried a psychedelic that gave me what I'd call a body high... so far. Guess I'm an anomaly.
3. Go to the gym, eat healthy whole foods. Yes.

Does mdma count?
if not:
1. LSD, low dose 2cb, MDA
2. kind of

1. 2C-B, 4-AcO-DMT
2. Healthy food good enough, working out no, mental health complex question certainly not 100%.

^how can i forget 4 aco dmt. Definately a very pleasant body high.<3

1)2C-I had very nice body load for me.

2)Not really healthy food, but I eat loads of apples/bananas with that unhealthy food.

I'm glad other people put LSA too, cuz it can give an absolutely euphoric body feeling centered in the 2nd and 3rd chakras for me. 2c-b, 2c-t-7 and aMT are all right up there for me too. LSD doesn't really have much of a body high for me at all. Mushrooms can go either way, depends on where my heads at.

I'm pretty fit. Regular physical activities and mostly healthy food in the right proportions.

I have two Questions!

1. Which Psychedelic do you think has the most pleasuable body high

2. Are you healthy? (Smart food choices, work out, mental health, etc.)

8o

1. DMT or 2C-D....

2. I eat healthy (vegetarian so I need to be watchful tbat I get all my goods), some working out (weghts, push ups, lotsa walking ;)), mental health is hmm....well, I feel okay but I don't think I am "okay"....I smoke tobacco and weed a lot, so I'm sure my lungs aren't in tip top form, but meh....

1) ++++ on mushrooms left me with the best body, mental and spiritual highs (or feelings in general to be honest) that I have ever experienced. What's more, it seemed to last for eternity which is always a bonus. Mushrooms hands down, though mescaline gives me an awesome body high too. HBWR seeds have given me good body highs in the past, HBWR + ketamine gave me an amazing body feeling but resulted in total mindfuck.

2) I feel healthy. Diet = not great but bad for a lazy uni student, workout = good, mental health = good.

1)As a single drug on its own, my vote would have to be a toss up between DXM and MDMA, although I've gotten great body-highs off of LSD and 4-Aco-DMT a couple times. Combination when done properly, however, can produce euphoria far greater than the sum of their parts; see below.

2) Yes, very.

Here are my most euphoric combinations in terms of body-high:

LSD + MDMA: I tried the infamous candyflip for the first time recently and it really is an epic combination. I had sooo much fun that night, but it isn't the most euphoric combo I have experienced, contrary to what I was told to expect.

Mushrooms + Ketamine / LSD + Ketamine : I tried these combinations at a music festival this past summer and found them both to be awesome. Great body highs, cool visuals, and some of the best music enhancement I have experienced. I'm grouping these two together because I found them to be very similar; moreso than mushrooms and lsd on their own.

Mushrooms + DXM + Benzo: This was my first psychedelic combination, and still my favorite. Time your dosages right (Shrooms at T+1.5 is the key) and words will not be able to do justice to just how amazing this combination can be. Expect ego-loss, out of body experiences, and awesome CEVs bundled into fiveish hours of indescribable bliss. Here's my retrospective on the combination.

Shrooms.

I wouldnt say MDMA is a Psychedelic drug, i find it really weird people saying that.

1. Mushrooms or MDMA.

2. Fuck no. I am a lazy person who WISHES he would eat healthy and work out, but I can't find the motivation to do it just yet. I still have my super fast metabolism on my side so I am not really worried about it now, anyway :)

-legz

It's not really what I'd call a psychedelic, but since others included ketamine I'll mention that my first few experiences with DXM were accompanied by one of the best body highs I've known outside of opiates. It doesn't do that for me anymore though.

Out of all of the other psys I've tried, 4-AcO-DMT or possibly mescaline had the best. Psilacetin has a really strong buzz that feels clean, mescaline seemed a lot mellower and more calm. 4-AcO-DMT turned my body into an oscillating boulder, whereas mescaline was like a stream burbling through me.

Health? I'm not the healthiest person I know but I'm doing alright I think.

dob... its like every cell in your body is exploding supernova.Its so good for dancing,I am hard in my pants just thinking about it =D very euphoric & energetic but somewhat un-toxic,without nasty side effects.

not healthy but back in my dob days I was healthy 16 years old dude.

Last edited: