Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2CP - in the UK

smileekylie

Greenlighter
Heya
I'm travelling from aus and am currently in the UK. I'm going out clubbing in London tomorrow night and my friend knew one guy who could buy some stuff for us. He said lately the pills have been shit that he's been getting (like throwing up etc) but said he could get 2CP - saying it is like MDMA & hullcinagin of some kind. Could anyone describe what this is? Neither my friend or i have ever had any kind of hallucinagin before (acid, mushrooms etc) just pills, speed, pot. What is it like? And is it worth us getting just for a night out clubbing. Would prefer pills but not if its gunna make me throw up. Cheers!

He probably means 2cb. Linky. I've never had it, but most people seem to love it when used in a responsible way :)

I highly doubt it's 2c-p. I've never known anyone (except Mr. Shulgin) who has taken that. If it's 2c-b, then do it!

Its most likely 2CB as people have said, and although I've not done it most people I know who've had MDMA enjoyed 2CB so should be a safe bet.

Coming over from Aus eh, are you the REAL Kylie? :D

If not, have fun anyway!

If you've never tripped at all before then doing it in a club for the first time could be overwhelming.

Especially with 2C-P 8o8(8o

I wouldn't take 2C-B for the first time at a club either, personally. 2C's affect people differently and one pill can knock you sideways. Could be fun, could be a disaster. I'd have a looksee for a bit of MDMA crystal instead - if your friend can get 2C pills then MD crystal shouldn't be too much of a stretch :)

Like everyone has said, most probably 2C-B. I agree with Shambles' advice, and I think if there's any chance it is 2C-P then a club is most definitely not the place!

2C-P is very very mentally trippy and there's not much chance you'll be able to interact with the outside world in any meaningful way...

2c-p also lasts up to 16 hours or something whereas 2c-b is much less.

make sure it's B and not P

They have very different dosages 20mg of B is average 20mg P is OD levels...

I very highly doubt it is too, Treac. Can't see 2C-P being the clubbers drug of choice somehow... But it's definitely not a mistake you'd want to make so well worth making sure you know exactly which 2C it is before taking it. Sniffing a line of 2C-P - however unlikely it may be - just doesn't bear thinking about :D

Have had a small sample for a while now and it's definitely in the "one day but not now" pile for the moment. It's a particularly heavy one by all accounts and quite frankly gives me the willies if I look at it funny.

2C-P is less common than 2C-B by far, but it's been available over the years and probably still is. Don't go assuming it's another drug without more evidence.

Before buying any, I would double check with him about the dosage and duration. If it's 2C-P, it'll last over 8 hours, maybe 16 or 20. 2C-B is more like the duration of mushrooms, 2-6 hours.

Both 2C-B and 2C-P are serotonergic psychedelics more akin to LSD and mescaline than MDMA though.

2C-B is a good clubbing drug, I used to always use it as my clubbing drug of choice once I'd had my day with doing MDMA all the time.

Dancing's good, music sounds awesome, it makes everything fun it's easy to talk and not mentally taxing.

I did it for my first time in a club, some people don't handle it as well though.

I did 2CB for the first time in a club too. (Red speckled stars ~2002)
It was fantastic. :) On the dancefloor it looked like lots of heads floating about instead of people dancing. The lights/strobes were amazing too.
Luckily the club was pretty fancy & had proper couches on the top flor with visuals projected onto the ceiling. Nice club to trip in.
Def prefer tripping on 2CB alone tho. :)

2CB for me has the potential to be an amazing clubbing drug but thinks can go wrong too easily and it's best done at home IME.

Lovely drug if you treat it with respect, my all time favourite. :)

I did 2CB for the first time in a club too. (Red speckled stars ~2002)
It was fantastic. :) On the dancefloor it looked like lots of heads floating about instead of people dancing. The lights/strobes were amazing too.
Luckily the club was pretty fancy & had proper couches on the top flor with visuals projected onto the ceiling. Nice club to trip in.
Def prefer tripping on 2CB alone tho. :)

Those stars where the first 2C-B me and my lot ever tried. The charv scum fuck dealers we used to get our gear off hated them cos they where too trippy so we ended up buying most of them :D

I don't like the sound of 2C-P so I doubt I'd try it.

I highly doubt it's 2c-p. I've never known anyone (except Mr. Shulgin) who has taken that. If it's 2c-b, then do it!

Yes you do - myself & B9 for starters!

2C-P is like 2C-E on steroids, so isn't really the drug for most, if not all, people to take in a club like atmosphere. 10mg would rip most people a new arsehole - not to be taken lightly (like 2C-B) at all...