• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2CP - in the UK

Hah that sounds pretty intense, are B9 and yourself simply masochists at heart? :)

I've tried 2C-B/D/C/soon to try I, but i'm still a lil wary of 2c-e, let alone what could be described as 2c-e on steroids!

I wouldn't want to trip in a club if it was my first time tripping no matter how mellow the psyches.
It could all go so wrong so quickly...

2C-E is a very beautiful experience. If you're willing to consider a full dose LSD trip, there aren't a lot of reasons to reject a 2C-E or 2C-P trip.

If you're not ready for anything but MDMA/MDA you might not even want to try the 2C-B.

I've always found 2c-b in sensible doses extremely pleasurable in a club environment, but taking heroic doses has sent me round the bend more than once.

What kind of scene would be most likely to have 2c-b? Psy-trance? If I ask a dealer round these parts they'd look at me funny.

Thinking about trying 2cb for the first time in a club; I can handle trippiness generally... well, k-holing once, and 7g of mushrooms with a bomb of MDMA (being extreme experiences...) with a friend slightly lost in the woods haha :D

...Shouldn't be too overwhelming at a low dose should it? I still am a bit dubious, don't like the idea of freaking out in town at all, maybe it'd be better in the park on a sunny day iunno... :D

At the lower dose range, 2C-B is one of the more forgiving, easy to handle psychedelics. In fact the whole range of 4-halogen substituted phenethylamines (2C-C, 2C-B & 2C-I as well as the myriad of other halogen-like substitutions such as 2C-TFM etc., that make up the pseudohalogens) are probably the easiest to handle in any social interaction type situation. Losing the plot completely in public is more the realm of really high dosages or the more heavy duty psychedelics like LSD/2C-E/DOM/psilocybin etc. Even then, they are an uncommon outcome anyway

2cp is on the market right now. There is a very well known respected fine chemical vendor carrying it right now along with a quite extensive list of research chemicals. It takes between 2 and 3 hours for the on set of 2cp then you have a nice fun long lasting journey for about 12 hours or so. The reason why it has been so scarce for such a long time is because of that one retard that got two grams in early 04 and well stuck his Tung in the bag and died. I call that natural selection the dea called it a reason to implement operation web tryp. In all honesty it is just as safe as any other 2c or 3c all you need to do is take a safe dose. I have studied 2ce, 2ci, 2cc, 2cb, and 2cd the only one of the magical half dozen I have yet to sample is the 2cp so I look forward to trying it.

Peace,

2cx

Peace,

2cx

2cb is not really even very good!

Thinking about trying 2cb for the first time in a club; I can handle trippiness generally... well, k-holing once, and 7g of mushrooms with a bomb of MDMA (being extreme experiences...) with a friend slightly lost in the woods haha :D

...Shouldn't be too overwhelming at a low dose should it? I still am a bit dubious, don't like the idea of freaking out in town at all, maybe it'd be better in the park on a sunny day iunno... :D

There is a reason why shulgan made so many other analogs of 2cb. 2cb is the weakest 2cx there is. after trying every 2cx except 2cb I was pumped when I finally got some 2cb and was let down hard core I ate close to 50mg and was down within 5 hours it was more like a half assed cut pill of x with a low dose hit of acid mixed in it. 2cc is the next closest one in effects and well it is way better then 2cb if you want a good 2c experience but cant really handle hard core trips and would rather want something more like x with some mild acid visuals that wont blow you away then I would say 2cc or 2ci is your best bet and they are not scheduled but 2cb was a Hugh let down for me and I thought it would be the best I had ever ate because it is the original Beast.

Peace

2ct

it's good stuff - heavy duty but definitely good.

The reason why it has been so scarce for such a long time is because of that one retard that got two grams in early 04 and well stuck his Tung in the bag and died. I call that natural selection the dea called it a reason to implement operation web tryp.

That was 2c-t-21, not 2c-p.

In all honesty it is just as safe as any other 2c or 3c all you need to do is take a safe dose. I have studied 2ce, 2ci, 2cc, 2cb, and 2cd the only one of the magical half dozen

Firsit of all 2c-p is not one of Shulgins magical half dozen and secondly, claiming on unresearched chemical is safer that another is ludicrous. There is a good chance that they are all relatively safe but there's also a possibly that 2-c-p causes dementia and such, years after ingestion.

Please refrain from making ludicrous claims on the safety of experimental psychedelics, all it does is breed complacency.

Last edited:
Be aware 2C-P is a Class A controlled drug in the UK, so think carefully before you order.
The so called respected vendor is high profile and high on target lists.

look up operation ismene

Way to make me paranoid.. I always thought those guys were quite legit (albeit easy to find).

Is ismene still kicking then?

Way to make me paranoid.. I always thought those guys were quite legit (albeit easy to find).

Is ismene still kicking then?

No but Ismene shows how any future operation will work.

how is a company like that in any way 'legit' as you put it. They are exactly like pondman or american chemical supply.

An online vendor has juts added 2cp to its list so could well be 2cp. Dont go doing it at a club and read read up about if u you're going to consider taking it.