• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2CP - in the UK

I get the sense that people around my area in leeds (studentsville) a sense of complacency has formed around 2cb which has been doing the rounds quite a bit (quite to my joy as I had been ACHING to try a 2cx for a long time) and that sort of complacency among the young educated (yet so so uneducated) and government funded can only lead to the complete ignoring of a statement like "This is abit stronger than that other stuff"

Bad times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though names aren't being mentioned there is still far too much vendor discussion going on here, no more from this point on please.

2C-E is a very beautiful experience. If you're willing to consider a full dose LSD trip, there aren't a lot of reasons to reject a 2C-E or 2C-P trip.

I agree. 2C-e is a very manageable experience - where acid can be a bit up and down. :)

EDIT: Sorry - just realised the OP date :/

2CP is considered byPihkal to be an overdose at around 16 milligrams - just for general information :)

Sounds much too heavy for my liking, when i'm truely bored of stims (wont be too long) i'll ease myself into the psych world, starting at 2cb and going down the alphabet skipping the heavier ones 8) :D

I can get hold of 2c-p can anyone say what its like and what would be a first time doseage.

Any YES it IS 2c-p with the price tag to match its rarity.

Had it once from an overseas vendor that has now closed down.
Trust me you don't want to go there. End of chat!

2c-p is in no way recreational. There is an abundance of information online about dosages and effects. The fact that you seem to be too lazy to even do a little bit of your own research leads me to believe that you shouldn't even consider taking such a potent and intense compound.

Here, I'll even point you in the right direction. Now read up ffs!

Erowid 2c-P Vault

Big and Dandy Thread

Did you even read this thread? It has both dosage information and some information on what to expect. I'm sorry if this post comes off as abrasive but it really pisses me off when people are unwilling to do even the most basic research and just want to be spoonfed., especially when dealing with such a heavy duty compound!

Please don't even consider consuming this unless you are a very seasoned traveller with a very accurate scale. It's very heavy stuff!

What a tosser you are!

Where is the doseage info? theres mention of the od levels so where exactly IN THIS THREAD does anyone state the doseage level.?

Where is the info on what to expect ...."2c-e on steroids" ....oh yes that sums it up nicely.

Someone else says its good but long duration?

This is `info" is it?

36 years experience of just about every drug on the planet..... is that ok for you?

My scales are accurate to 1mg is that ok for you too?

Yes I read the erowid stuff and mostly very good reports but I would rather read reports of current batches of a drug rather than "what it was like in 2004"

Of course your head is stuck so far up your arse that you couldnt actually believe there was someone out there with just as much, if not more, experience than yourself, and who does indeed know how to use a decent search engine, which is something bluelight is not the possesor of.

What a tosser you are!

Go frighten some children!

Last edited:
2CP is widely available on the net and for me would be alot easier to source, not seen any 2CB round this way in 2 years (SOUTH WEST) and that was only one batch so take care and start off with less that 10mg.

Where is the doseage info?
Here as well as any dosage information contained within the thread I linked to...

Where is the info on what to expect ...."2c-e on steroids" ....oh yes that sums it up nicely.

There was far more than that said and you know it.

Someone else says its good but long duration?

This is `info" is it?

Yes, it is. It has a duration of up to 16 hours. How is that not information? What do you expect? Nobody can tell you exactly how you will feel on a psychedelic.

36 years experience of just about every drug on the planet..... is that ok for you?

Every drug on the planet, eh?
You would think you could show some maturity then when somebody goes to the trouble to try and help you...
My scales are accurate to 1mg is that ok for you too?

Yeah, that's fine though I'd still dissolve a known (say 25mg in 50mg) amount in ethanol because of it's extreme potency and non-linear dose/response curve.

Yes I read the erowid stuff and mostly very good reports but I would rather read reports of current batches of a drug rather than "what it was like in 2004"

Do you think the nature of a drug changes with time? 2c-p is 2c-p, regardless of what year it is from.

Of course your head is stuck so far up your arse that you couldnt actually believe there was someone out there with just as much, if not more, experience than yourself, and who does indeed know how to use a decent search engine, which is something bluelight is not the possesor of.

You know nothing about me. Now go, take a high dose 2c-p trip if you like. Perhaps you'll learn some humility. Don't be so quick to jump down the throat of someone who took the time to try and help you.

I did apologise if I came off as abrasive and meant no offence. Just didn't want anybody going off the deep end with this unprepared and I have found the best way to prepare yourself is to do lots of research, not ask basic questions that have already been answered or where the information is sitting under your nose (surely you should have had an idea of dose and effects from reading erowids trip reports alone).

Last edited:
i'm sure he meant 2cb ,was it in pill form,was it orange wit a letter on it a split mark n a number i seem to remember.Was it last yr we were stuck with 18000 of em from that guy in brihton who got nicked.They went 5 for a single and i think 2.50 to 3.75 depending on person for bulk. I know i had em 1.75 for 50 or more.they did fly out and don't know exactly what happened with the stock pile? As we fell out over my mate loosing 2 g's of stuff, so he got cut off in turn i lost him.But there was even a pic on pill reports the idiots put suspected yaba christal meth...complete bollox.They were in fact 2ci's then along came the weak mickey mouses of 2cb's but 2-5 depending on ones tolerance they were wicked. but the 2ci's were just the right dose.they r a reasonably good alternative to e much better than bzp pills, but if u mix these with mdma pills it's a very good interesting buzz thats worth having the experience.2CB OR 2CI Alone r good wiith real E are pucka! The orange pills actually had wy stamped on them. for sure not yaba.

Last edited:
i got 2cp and i know it wasn't 2cb a 10 mg dose took exactly 4 hours to kick in and once it hit it hit me pretty hard nice euphoria pleasant kaleidoscopic visuals and reminded me of shroom visuals x 2 + a great body / mind high being able to function pretty much normally but had some stomach discomfort at times it lasted a good 10 hours but i ended the trip in bed trying to fall asleep still had visuals tho lol :p

Has anyone ever thought of putting 2c-e or 2c-t-7 in a liquid then dropper onto tabs?

New invention for sure?

2C-x tabs have been found. You can't fit an active dose on a tab with the method you describe though, Codders. Unless you use fuckin' massive tabs. The only ones found have consisted of two sheets of blotter with a dose of powder sandwiched between them. Most folks disapprove of 2C-x tabs even if they are pretty impractical to make. Tends to only be attempted by shady fucks selling them as LSD cos 2C's are so much cheaper :\

In 2C-P news, I still have a small sample kicking about untasted. Hard to find a good time for a trip that can last up to 24 hours. Said good time will no doubt be found at some point though.

Nah? Would have been easier than capsules I'd thought. Big tabs or sugar cubes? Or straight on the tounge/in juice? It's to stop people sniffing huge lines I was wondering why nobody dose regulates it this way?

Cos an "average" sized blotter can only absorb around 1-2mg or thereabouts so you'd need to make them at least ten times the size or take at least ten at a time for an average dose. But also cos it's deeply frowned upon due to the likelihood of being passed off as acid. I'm sure there are probably people who might make some for their own use but have only come across 2C-E tabs once and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. They were about 3-4" square and just ripped up bits of blotter with fuck knows what dose on. Shady as fuck. Just bombing it in a rizla or gel cap does the job fine and is way less hassle.

In 2C-P news, I still have a small sample kicking about untasted. Hard to find a good time for a trip that can last up to 24 hours. Said good time will no doubt be found at some point though.

Only problem with the stuff, you kinda have to set a weekend for it rather than a day. Otherwise it's great!