IN, INDY - 12.31.08 Wednesday - NYE w/ StarSteady, Jared Curry, Dave Owen @ FortyFive

jckl

Bluelighter
NYE08_full_web.jpg

Advanced tickets are $7 and available now at http://www.side-track.com

Last edited:
Nice =D

If anyone is looking for somewhere to go afterwords, there will be a basement party about 10 minutes away from downtown. Perfect spot and the sound will be nUtz! PM me for details....

I am hoping to make it to your after party Taylor! We'll caravan.

i might try to make this one. i live about 1-1/2 maybe 2 hours straight down 65S, where IN meets KY. i come up every couple months/weeks for random shit anyway. this would be a great reason to come up! and i could meet some fellow BLers!

do the accept mild candy kids? lol.

flippin sweet yo! i always want to go with my tripp machines and candy half way up my arms and light all over me, but ive ended up shows dressed like this and then everybody else is dressed normal or in like button ups and shit.

I personally have no problem with it and wouldn't hesitate to allow candy. I think the venue has a "at least try and look good" dress code... so you can decide whatever that means.

;)

Last edited:
i did mean you, and cool! i would come but I have noone to drive my hammered ass home two hours away at like four in the morining when its over.