IN, INDY - 12.31.08 Wednesday - NYE w/ StarSteady, Jared Curry, Dave Owen @ FortyFive

Indianapolis has a wide variety of Hotels!

^true, but due to many recent unfortunate incidents i am brokeage.

If anyone is looking for somewhere to go afterwords, there will be a basement party about 10 minutes away from downtown. Perfect spot and the sound will be nUtz! PM me for details....

Im sure there will be a recliner or something you could pass out on for awhile as long as you dont mind loud techno in the background. ;)

We just went shopping for decorations/favors/etc... this place is going to be awesome!

went to 45 degrees last night and I must say I'm impressed. It has the same kind of vibe that Gelo had, which is NOT a bad thing. I'm already committed to IAAM3, but I look forward to more events at this place. Good luck, Jack.

taylor- im sorry that your genorosity (sp?) went unnoticed. i do appreciate the offer, and i may just take you up on it. ill PM you if ill be up. thanks!

I wonder how the 45-crowd will take to DnB...

Someone please report back.

The night went over really well, I thought. I know I had a blast and everyone else seemed to as well. We made such a huge mess there!

I had fun...whacked the fuck out of my forehead on that 5'6" dj booth ceiling a number of times :)

I had fun...whacked the fuck out of my forehead on that 5'6" dj booth ceiling a number of times :)

That booth is scary as fuck.

I don't think I've ever hated a dj booth as much as I hate that one.

Wait... the old Industry/Event Set dj booth kinda sucked...

Speaking of which: THAT is where people need to start hosting shows again!

JACK!

HOP TO IT!

What's that I hear? Brandon wants to throw down money on a big event at Industry?!!! Brandon, you're speakin' my language.

;)

Brandon just likes the chrome pissers and the windows in the men's bathroom. :p

no, i am not confused with greg's unless industry has totally revamped their bathrooms.

Industry was before Jack's time.

Remember: he came to the party 5 years too late.

Quite literally.

Industry was before Jack's time.

Remember: he came to the party 5 years too late.

Quite literally.

not that this was "back in the day" or anything i just have one vivid memory of industry that's lolz-worthy. first year of the MMS (when they had krs-1 do the lecture/q&a,etc) jon hines got me to volunteer for something or other and i got to go to the "coup de grace" @ industry the final night of the "summit". i think that was when it first opened up or after they had just remodeled it...anyhoo kevin and jason gave themselves a nice timeslot, lit those stupid candles and someone donned a cowboy hat to kick off their revolution 9 performance. i just remember mike ahern on the dancefloor, looking all newsworthy/waspy/white/conservative/what have you, just beaming ear to ear like his son had made deaf people hear again with his beautiful "music".

that was the first and last time i was ever in that place.

awww, such a cute story! fathers should be proud of their sons.

i'm sure it was kevin in the cowboy hat.

i loved industry. even when they were 18+ due to some weird thing with their liquor license and salazar had that show where everyone either fished out or crossed over and like 4 or 5 people had to be taken to hospital. i'm surprised no one got arrested that night.

awww, such a cute story! fathers should be proud of their sons.

i'm sure it was kevin in the cowboy hat.

i loved industry. even when they were 18+ due to some weird thing with their liquor license and salazar had that show where everyone either fished out or crossed over and like 4 or 5 people had to be taken to hospital. i'm surprised no one got arrested that night.

ahhhh the industry.....
That party was "Hoosier Daddy"