So Fresh and So Clean-02/23/02-The Asylum, Springfield, MA

im definatley going to this, prolly bringing mad heads as well. freaky flow owns. yeuh

I cant go to this one guys!!! :( Im gittin on a plane that same day to go to Hawai I thought the tickets were for the 25th :( :( :(
Soo... dissapointed but Hawai should hopefully be fun.

umm need i state the fact that you're going to hawaii? come on man. no need for the sad faces. have a blast yo.
kristin

well, since im prolly not going to funk fest im gonna hit this one up. a few of my friends want to come with me, this should be really interesting.

I'll be heading up to this party.
I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna map out my night with which sets I want to see and all. Turnatablism just doesn't do anything for me..*reminisces back to "Screem 3" during Rectangle's set* I have no real desire to listen to what, to me, sounds like chaotic noise for 2 hours, regardless of how good most people think it sounds...lol So far, it looks like most of my night will be spent between the New Room and the Jungle Room.
Feelgood's set kinda disappointed me at IHAD4, but my love for him didn't die. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us at this party.
-Teddy

hmm... talkin about this one as we speak wif some peoples =) may be heading up! woooo
hope we can find a ride. anyways Teddy... Im prety sure I cna make it and I should be stayin all nite... so we gotta met up this time :D
-k-

I was crying that I couldn't go to this party because Q-BERT is one of my role models, the king of turntablism hiself Q FUCKING BERT......
Q FUCKING BERT
:::::: Yahooooooo::: :) Plus, one of my favorites to add to it, Freaky Flow.... I only been one Asslyum party that you had tons of 14 year old candy kids running aroumd, hope this one is not the same....
I don't really know the venue... I just remember the bathrooms,lol.....Anybody wanna set up a meetup??

at happy holidays we kinda had a "bluelight hangout section" this was right near the coat check next to the speaker in the main room, and Kart, if hes there, has his scotter parked there. so its not hard to find. lets say we all meet up at like 2am, hows that sound?

yay for coldshots apperance, I know you had some fun at happy holidays ;) im thinking of having some fun at this one too :) interested? yea usualy the coat check area is the designated meetup spot, im down for 2am and I will actualy show up :p

aight... so also like at On Your Knees we will met at the coat check?... and can we make it 11 and 1 like last time? AT 2 us CTers are supose to be havin a meetup goin n I wanna go ta both. So can it be like at On Your Knees... and Maui you know I'll show up cuz I did last time! :D and This time I'll be able to fuckin stay...
Scary, come to the met up, if you arent I know I'll see yah cuz I saw yah last time, so I'll huntcha down n pounce, if you see me first then feel free to pounce on me. :D
anyways Im already excited about this one and its still over a week away..oh well
-k-

No matter what time the meetup is, I'll see you guys there :) No way am I missing this party! Can't wait to see those of you I already know, and meet the rest of ya. Oh yeah, and then there's those guys Freaky Flow and MC Flipside... ;) That should be cool too (and QBert and Christopher Lawrence and holy shit I can't wait!) :)
Peace ~Katie

This party's a little over a week away and I'm mad excited.. let's just hope there are still tickets available, cuz after what I witnessed at Happy Holidays with people waiting til 4 AM to get in or not getting in at all if they didn't have a ticket.. I'd like to come prepared. :)
To be Continued..

i'd really like to obtain some money so that i can actually get my hands on a ticket. in good time kristin, in good time. umm cool to talk in the third person? riiight...