• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Alcohol and Suboxone - Alcoholic Solutions for Higher BA With Sublingual Use

I am trying it now I Have 1 cotton ball under my tongue. I used 2mg sub and .5ml of Jose Cuervo Silver. I will report back in 30 minutes.

would it work with mouthwash?? lol i know its a stupid question but i cant have alcohol in my house because of my bail conditions.

This method is awesome, I just took out the cottons about maybe 20 minutes ago and I definitely feel the onset hitting me, and that was with the cotton under my tongue for like 10 minutes, when I used to do tablets sublingually, I'd have to leave em there for almost an hour for full absorbtion and then another hour or more while it kicks in. I usually dose 3.5mg twice a day, preferably by snorting but I had to give my nose a break, and this new method is definitely my prefered ROA. I dissolved like < 3mg in 80proof rum and the onset feels better than sniffing it IMO.
Not only will this save my doses and some money but it will also save my nose too.
Excellent method and advice 6/7, you should seriously get some type of award for this or somthing!

Qucik question though, is there any bupe left in the powder gunk that coats the bottom of the spoon, like is there benefit to licking the spoon or can I just rinse it of in the sink?

I have a quick question. If i crush my sub put it under my tongue then add two drops of 91% rubbing alcohol. Is this the same thing? Do i have the rite idea?

I have a quick question. If i crush my sub put it under my tongue then add two drops of 91% rubbing alcohol. Is this the same thing? Do i have the rite idea?

No do not use rubbing alcohol. Only use lab grade ethanol or something from a liquor store.

On a side note I had a question about if making a large amount of this at once what is the rate of decomposition of the buprenophine. A lot of times when compounding pharmaceuticals it decreases the amount of time the drugs are viable for. For the sake of convenience I would like to make a fairly large batch at once but of course don't want to waste my script when a week down the road it's no longer providing any relief.

if your talking about making a large amount of suboxone mixed with some form of alcohol, I think that it would only last a day or so before starting decomposition. actually, the decomp might even start immediately, im not sure. the only solution I reccomend mixing suboxone into is one with some sort of anti-bacterial water(I forgot the exact name of it)

Last edited:

Standard isopropanol (non-medical grade) has impurities in it that will damage your liver if you accidentally ingest any, so for the sake of your health, don't use it.

if your talking about making a large amount of suboxone mixed with some form of alcohol, I think that it would only last a day or so before starting decomposition. actually, the decomp might even start immediately, im not sure. the only solution I reccomend mixing suboxone into is one with some sort of anti-bacterial water(I forgot the exact name of it)

Bacteriostatic water i'm assuming but it's not going to help the BA that much. I'm just lazy and I don't always have time to go through all the steps to make the alcohol solution but I guess there is no way around it. Might as well spend my time coming up with a taper schedule instead of a way to effectively store bupe in a more stable vehicle.

You should do what i do and just take the suboxone in doses of around 0.5 mg's 1-4 times a day. Its VERY euphoric, yet im not addicted to suboxone at all. And if I take a day(or two, maybe even a few) off, it feels like ive done some oxy or heroin when I dose my 0.5 mg's of suboxone again.

you guys are ALL amazing (well 60-70%)

I'm gonna try this. I just got on here on Sunday, it's Thursday now, I was following doctor's orders (d'oh!) & taking it sublingually, scrip for 12 mg/day but i got such great (i thought) results from only 8 mg that i just stockpiled. i wasn't sure why, but i did -- now i know!!! i know this is the wrong thread, but still. . . i started snorting on monday -- err, tuesday? can't remember. i guess sunday i didn't take my second dose of 4 mg sublingual, & monday i took only 2 mg sublingual at noon, then snorted about 3 to 4 mg at night -- WHAM! it was that euphoria that's been gone since i got on the bupe in july. came home late monday night, snorted 2 mg more, & was up all night enjoying the newfound benefits. i had bought the "party line" that the nalox would make insufflation useless, but i sure discovered the BS in that bit of propaganda! i LOVE LOVE LOVE snorting stuff, i know the BA ain't as great but the psych benefits are fantastic, and technically i'm FOLLOWING DOC'S ORDERS, just not the ROA they tell me. . . i know it won't last as long, but they keep filling my scrips & i'm pretty sure i can get down below 2 mg a day once i can wrap my brain around the fact that those tiny little lines are like a 20 mg OC. . . not exactly the same, but good god the trouble i went through to get the OCs, plus the trouble i got in BECAUSE of 'em, not to mention the fact that i'd keep doin' em & doin' em & doin' em -- you know, buy 5 of the 40's, cut em up into quarters, tell yerself they're gonna last 5 days, & then day three at 4 p.m. i'm selling LP's at pennies on the dollar just to score a percocet. . . sheesh. i'm bummed about spending the last two months without "activating the potential' in the bupe, but why pine away about the past when the future looks so bright? my doc wants me off the bupe after a year, but if i keep it up at this rate, in 3 more months i'll have enough to last me. . . oh crap you guys do the math, on an abacus for all i care, i'll figure it out eventually, now that i've got the extra energy & positivity & whatnot else that i haven't REALLY had since i was on the oxys. i honestly thought that suboxone was the best thing that ever happened to me -- when i was taking it the way THEY told me to. now that i have all this info from you guys, i feel like a kid in a candy shop -- an OPIATE candy shop, no less -- or it's christmas every day, or whatever. thinking on following captain h's advice with the syringes & the micron filters, not sure how my girl will like that -- she's so proud of the "no opiate addiction" phase i'm in, but she was cool with me takin' the oxy's, cuz she saw how "amazingly functional" (her words) i was on the stuff, & she's on antidepressants & whatnot so she understands about chemicals & brain chemistry & whatnot, so i think i'll ease her into understanding the insufflation route this weekend & then i betcha a dollar she'll help me start dividing them pills up & figuring out how low i can dose, & stretch those pills so far into the horizon that they bump into tomorrow at the international date line.

again, i know this is a bit off topic for this thread, but really -- i'm gonna try this method, i been readin' all the BL posts on bupe all over the place, no method but no madness, just readin' all i can, & all i can say is that the excitement just got a hold of me & i felt like saying something like "THANK YOU GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS!!!!!!" captain h. has already got a PM from me, & of course he responded right away & answered all my dumb questions & acted like the prince-shaman-psychologist-psychiatrist-psychoanalyst-priest-imam-fatherfigure-bigbrother-bestfriend-palonthestreet-(al)chemist-philosopher-therapist that he always seems to be. . . that all of you seem to be.

thanks guys. i lost a job, and found out my girl is pregnant -- both on LABOR day, get it, like a double-double entendre -- then got a new better job, went on probation, passed a drug test, re-upped my bupe scrip, blah blah blah everything seemed like it couldn't get better and WHAM! i find you guys.

sorry. logorrhea. been a problem of mine for a LOOONG time, & there's no loperamide for it. . . better than constipation, some people would say.

just. . . thanks. seriously -- thanks.

hey if any moderator out there knows how to merge my above post into the general bupe thread, please feel free to go ahead & do it, if it doesn't happen today i'll probably copy/past with minor changes -- actually, i changed my mind, please DON'T merge it i'll rewrite it to let everyone else know how great they are -- maybe shorten it up a bit. . .

thanks again, peeps. . .

No do not use rubbing alcohol. Only use lab grade ethanol or something from a liquor store.

On a side note I had a question about if making a large amount of this at once what is the rate of decomposition of the buprenophine. A lot of times when compounding pharmaceuticals it decreases the amount of time the drugs are viable for. For the sake of convenience I would like to make a fairly large batch at once but of course don't want to waste my script when a week down the road it's no longer providing any relief.

I honestly don't know the answer, but I would think the buprenorphine would be less likely to degrade in alcohol versus something like water (saline, bacteriostatic, etc.). Alcohol, especially pure, lab-grade ethanol, is very sterile, and there is nothing else that I can see that would cause the buprenorphine to break down.

I would ASSUME that making a large amount to last you, at the most, 30 days, would not be a problem.

Lucky

There is no way i can get high with Suboxone anyone who does is lucky and im jealous. Ive shot,snorted, and under tongue all at the same time.(32mgs) Nothing. I guess once you go black(TAR) you never get high from anything else.

i have a spare glass dropper from my cannabis tincture, say i diluted 8 or 16mg of said bupe into the correct amount of alcohol, and figured out how much liquid the droper contains. and when ready to dose just squirt the ml and mg dosage onto a cotton.

could i store it in the freezer or fridge and dose daily.

No, the chemicals would break down. Just add a drop or so to the suboxone solution you are going to be putting under your tounge each time you dose. Leaving suboxone in any solution other than some form of a water based anti-bacerial solution would probably cause the bupernorphine to start decomposition.

So do u think this would work with ativan SL? It acts so slow, SWIM really wants to get it going faster. Sometimes it takes a couple hours orally for SWIM. SWIM must have a slow metabolism.

Im going to try this out tommorow in the morning, would mouthwash work? I dont really have access to high proof alcohol at my house, i dont think, so thats the best that I KNOW i have. So if i DO only have mouthwash, how much should i use? Just drops like .5ml or 1ml? or more?

if i do find alcohol with a proof ill just use that with a few drops instead, but if it comes down to mouthwash, how much should be used