PDA

View Full Version : (bupe) suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

vajeeh
29-06-2016, 10:37
32mg is just way absurd man. Talk about overkill. Really theres absolutely no benefit of that much. I mean even half of that is arguably pointless.

Caliunderscore
17-07-2016, 02:00
This is a very old thread, I just wanted to share that I have been using Suboxone for a month and relapsed for 3 days on heroin. Today I started my Suboxone again and used half a mili under the tounge and one mili in the bum. The bum mili really made me warm and hit fast as a mother. My first time plugging and it was a little intense but enjoyable. Now I'm wondering if I can smoke just a bit of h on it

kleinerkiffer
18-07-2016, 22:26
^Imo 1.5 mg is not enough to completely block other opioids, so you should feel some of ther heroin, but don't smoke too much so you don't OD

Subday89
01-10-2016, 07:02
Is it okay to plug suboxone without mixing it in water? Basically can you just stick the pill up there? I tried to mix it with water annndd...it all leaked out. ha

I do it and i feel it fine.

sklawz
20-05-2017, 16:18
I understand the math, but in my reality it's not working like that. Like for instance I plugged a 8mg pill this morning, and not 6 hours later I started to have slight WD symptoms. I sat (twice) with a 2mg nugget under my tongue for probably 30-40 mins praying to all that is holy for it to somehow get into my bloodstream, and things got a bit better. A few hours later I got really dizzy and did the same thing with another 2mg and almost instantly the dizzyness subsided and I started to feel normal again.

I just don't believe the half-life is what it claims to be.

Yea. everyone metabolizes every drug differently. Depends on your size. What you ate. Your metabolism. Genetics. Other drugs that you are on. How you take the drug. (IV, IM).
I dont care who you are even the MD's and the PhDs dont fully understand how every drug works. If you look at the manufacturers website or in a PDR a lot of times it states "Mechanism unknown"' under the pharmacology of a drug. Most newer drugs and even a lot of time tested classical ones like valium are unknown in the way they act and are processed by the body and certain enzymes. Like P450 for example. Now many doctors are realizing that drugs are not just processed by the liver but by enzymes in the kidneys and other organs and that there are receptor sites not only just in the brain but throughout the entire digestive tract and body. This is why Tramadol works great for me and an lot of other people but doesn't work for some. They lack the gene that produces the enzyme(s) that convert Tramadol and Codeine from a prodrug that doesn't do much of anything, to their metabolites o-desmethyltramadol (Nucynta)and morphine respectively. The same with buprenorphine. Everyone is going to metabolize it differently at different rates. There might be an average rate from some half assed study that says so much is going to be out of your system in so many hours, but not for everyone. What if you take something like Xanax and drink a lot of grapefruit juice? Your going to have a lot more xanax in your system after so many hours than the person who didn't drink grapefruit juice. Ant thats just one example. Depends on if you had a huge dinner. Hundreds of factors. This is why some people experience a rush from sticking bupe up the ass and some no so much. Don't be so arrogant to think everyone is the same. Or just because you don't get a rush from taking a certain drug a certain way means that no one else will or has. Sounds like jealousy and arrogance. Every person is different and no one metabolizes each drug the same way.

sklawz
20-05-2017, 16:24
Why am i reading about people using like 6mg of bupe sublingually to get off, when im on 24mg a day and i still wake up feeling mildly crap?

Makes no sense, i wasnt even an IV H user for over a month, i guess it dosn't take long... 500mg oxycodone isnt even a substantial amount anymore? That used to be a fucking good stash now its not even a nod(this was just before i got on suboxone).............

I dunno i've just always thought it took months to years to develop a tolerance where one could dose 500mg of oxycodone and not even nod...

Or can natural tolerance play a role, ive always handled by opies better than any of my mates but this is just insanity...

Also reading about the plugging roa, once i get to the point in my program where i get 4 take home doses per week im def gunna be trying this method... fuck lol

I understand the math, but in my reality it's not working like that. Like for instance I plugged a 8mg pill this morning, and not 6 hours later I started to have slight WD symptoms. I sat (twice) with a 2mg nugget under my tongue for probably 30-40 mins praying to all that is holy for it to somehow get into my bloodstream, and things got a bit better. A few hours later I got really dizzy and did the same thing with another 2mg and almost instantly the dizzyness subsided and I started to feel normal again.

I just don't believe the half-life is what it claims to be.

Yea. everyone metabolizes every drug differently. Depends on your size. What you ate. Your metabolism. Genetics. Other drugs that you are on. How you take the drug. (IV, IM).
I dont care who you are even the MD's and the PhDs dont fully understand how every drug works. If you look at the manufacturers website or in a PDR a lot of times it states "Mechanism unknown"' under the pharmacology of a drug. Most newer drugs and even a lot of time tested classical ones like valium are unknown in the way they act and are processed by the body and certain enzymes. Like P450 for example. Now many doctors are realizing that drugs are not just processed by the liver but by enzymes in the kidneys and other organs and that there are receptor sites not only just in the brain but throughout the entire digestive tract and body. This is why Tramadol works great for me and an lot of other people but doesn't work for some. They lack the gene that produces the enzyme(s) that convert Tramadol and Codeine from a prodrug that doesn't do much of anything, to their metabolites o-desmethyltramadol (Nucynta)and morphine respectively. The same with buprenorphine. Everyone is going to metabolize it differently at different rates. There might be an average rate from some half assed study that says so much is going to be out of your system in so many hours, but not for everyone. What if you take something like Xanax and drink a lot of grapefruit juice? Your going to have a lot more xanax in your system after so many hours than the person who didn't drink grapefruit juice. Ant thats just one example. Depends on if you had a huge dinner. Hundreds of factors. This is why some people experience a rush from sticking bupe up the ass and some no so much. Don't be so arrogant to think everyone is the same. Or just because you don't get a rush from taking a certain drug a certain way means that no one else will or has. Sounds like jealousy and arrogance. Every person is different and no one metabolizes each drug the same way.

tcut420
16-08-2017, 04:28
Snorted 2mg Subutex pills today didn't feel much ( I have a high tolerance) then I tried plugging one 8 mg pill. I broke in half stuck half up there and then broke the other half down in warm water and put it up in a syringe with no needle and squirted it up there I think it helped the other half dissolve either way I started nodding out about 45 minutes later. I will be taking them this way now hahah

Luxe Ford
25-08-2017, 19:52
No use plugging it. A friend gave it to me IV and even that wasn't any better than snorting it. Higher bio-availability and faster effect, but you don't get a rush or anything.

thedukeofraoul
30-08-2017, 01:16
I have never taken any drug this way. If you are going to take suboxone or another pill this way, how far into your ass does it need to go?

No more than 1.5-2 inches, just until you get into your anall cavity.