• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

plugging suboxone: am i doing this right?

Hey everyone I was just wondering if I was doing this correctly. I have a thin abou 3 inches at the most in length 15ml needless syringe and I take warm water mix the suboxone in and swirl it around. Then I insert the syringe pretty much up to the plungrer and gently squeeze it out. Then slowly remove it and lay on my side for 25mins at the least.

Just wondering I'm I'm doing this wrong or its not deep enough? I do feel it but I don't know if I'm feeling as much as I should. Am I doing this correctly?

Hey everyone I was just wondering if I was doing this correctly. I have a thin abou 3 inches at the most in length 15ml needless syringe and I take warm water mix the suboxone in and swirl it around. Then I insert the syringe pretty much up to the plungrer and gently squeeze it out. Then slowly remove it and lay on my side for 25mins at the least.

Just wondering I'm I'm doing this wrong or its not deep enough? I do feel it but I don't know if I'm feeling as much as I should. Am I doing this correctly?

How much bupe are you taking? If it's more than 1.5mg then it could be that you're taking too much to feel euphoria.

Buperenorphine is processed by the body into norbuperenorphine (which is the euphoric one), but this takes a little time. If your receptors in your brain are already full of regular bupe, then there's no room for norbupe.

If you have a tolerance of above 2mg then you'll probably have to taper your dose until you are on less than that.

Is your rectum empty beforehand? It's best to plug just after you've 'made' (shit).

Your plugging technique sounds spot on--our mothers would be proud.

How much bupe are you taking? If it's more than 1.5mg then it could be that you're taking too much to feel euphoria.

Buperenorphine is processed by the body into norbuperenorphine (which is the euphoric one), but this takes a little time. If your receptors in your brain are already full of regular bupe, then there's no room for norbupe.

If you have a tolerance of above 2mg then you'll probably have to taper your dose until you are on less than that.

Is your rectum empty beforehand? It's best to plug just after you've 'made' (shit).

Your plugging technique sounds spot on--our mothers would be proud.

I don't take more than 1.5 at a time no. But um, I just realised my syringe is only 1mL :p. Is that too little? I mean its all dissolved in the water and everything so I dont see if it matters? Does it?

Why am i reading about people using like 6mg of bupe sublingually to get off, when im on 24mg a day and i still wake up feeling mildly crap?

Makes no sense, i wasnt even an IV H user for over a month, i guess it dosn't take long... 500mg oxycodone isnt even a substantial amount anymore? That used to be a fucking good stash now its not even a nod(this was just before i got on suboxone).............

I dunno i've just always thought it took months to years to develop a tolerance where one could dose 500mg of oxycodone and not even nod...

Or can natural tolerance play a role, ive always handled by opies better than any of my mates but this is just insanity...

Also reading about the plugging roa, once i get to the point in my program where i get 4 take home doses per week im def gunna be trying this method... fuck lol

24mg bupe is a really high dose to be on daily. It seems to me like people near the ceiling dose experience shitty side effects compared to people who maintained on lower dosages.

I read it all the time, someone onlike 24 or 32mg bupe, is in withdrawals before the 24hour mark.

I haven;t tried dosing oxy since I have been shooting dope the past few years, but I will say even switching from 80mg methadone to bupe, I never needed more than 10mg (which was only the first week or so switching from methadone). I have a pretty high heroin tolerance, I shoot around a bundle of NJ dope per shot,,and as long as I force my self to wait it out 24-36 hours (ideally 36) after my last shot of dope, the bupe will hold me (even though it does take like 3-6 days to adjust to the bupe before I am feeling even like 90%.

When I first ever took bupe, I was addicted to oxy, I could take it 12 hours after my last dose of oxy and I would almost even feel high, I would feel like 101%. But that is truely a honeymoon period.

With the dope addiction I have now (and same thing with friends with similar habits), I find that bupe..well for me, it just doesn't seem to work like it used to lol.

But what I have found is that I've switched back and forth so many times, I truely beleive the wait time between your last shot of dope, and first dose of bupe has a enourmous effect on how well the bupe will work.

Lets say I wait 24 hours after my last shot of dope, I take 4mg of bupe. I will not feel great..probably like 60 or 70% good, but increasing my dose does absolutely nothing. I could take another 8mg, 12mg whatever, it does not make me feel any better. I just have to transition. After a few days I can have my dose down to 2mg and feel like 90% good. If I manage to stay on bupe for like 2 weeks, I am feelin pretty solid (but end up using dope lol).

Anyway, my point is, the time to me is more important than the dosage. If I wait 36 hours, or somehow manage to force my self to 48 hours, I get so much more releif than if I took the bupe in like 16 hours after my last dose.

I can take 2mg 36 hours after my last dose and feel better than if I dosed 32mg 16 hours after my last dose

The smaller dosages seem to have less side effects, not to mention your tolerance doesn't skyrocket and withdrawals will be a fucking sinch compared to being on teh ceiling dose for years.

^ 100% agree, the effectiveness of the transition from H to bupe is time-dependent and not dose-dependent I think.
I've never tried pluging bupe, I read some posts and I want to try... =D

1 ml of water for only 1.5 mg is fine, I plug about 4mg but use about 6ml just because that is how large my syringe is. Furthermore, the reason people who take larger doses of Suboxone may feel more intense precipitated withdrawals (that is when you take opiates while on Suboxone) is because of the percentage of the brain each dose covers. Every 8 mgs covers about 33.3% of BBB (Blood Brain Barriers) so people on 24 mgs/day have 99.9% of their brain "protected' (a relative term in this situation). Also, when it comes to precipitated withdrawals the amount of h you take really makes a difference on how much you want to A) wait and B) how much suboxone you take. So if you just dosed I would say stick to 2mg after the 16 hour mark, and every 4 hours increase it by 2-4 mgs. I would just like to add I am not on subs for opiate addiction but for pain I just have some buddies who are on subs for opiate addiction.

1 ml of water for only 1.5 mg is fine, I plug about 4mg but use about 6ml just because that is how large my syringe is. Furthermore, the reason people who take larger doses of Suboxone may feel more intense precipitated withdrawals (that is when you take opiates while on Suboxone) is because of the percentage of the brain each dose covers. Every 8 mgs covers about 33.3% of BBB (Blood Brain Barriers) so people on 24 mgs/day have 99.9% of their brain "protected' (a relative term in this situation). Also, when it comes to precipitated withdrawals the amount of h you take really makes a difference on how much you want to A) wait and B) how much suboxone you take. So if you just dosed I would say stick to 2mg after the 16 hour mark, and every 4 hours increase it by 2-4 mgs. I would just like to add I am not on subs for opiate addiction but for pain I just have some buddies who are on subs for opiate addiction.

8mg covers 33.3% of the Blood Brain Barrier, eh? Wow, I never knew.......

( I am assuming this is posted in the rectal buprenorphine thread because it is full of shit?)

Every 8 mgs covers about 33.3% of BBB (Blood Brain Barriers) so people on 24 mgs/day have 99.9% of their brain "protected' (a relative term in this situation).
^ LOL, right, 33.3% of BBB? wtf? I don't think that BBB has nothing to do in your explanation. Maybe you mean the opioid receptors, right?
BTW I tried plugging and it feels great. Maybe a little bit more portent than snorted, and it seems kick in faster... I have to try more times, but I don't like that of putting some in my ass and have to lay.. but well, it's better than make holes in my skin and veins (I have to let them some time for repair) and also don't have to deal with the nasty taste of the drip...

I once stopped taking my subs for about 2 days in order to play with some oxy's I procured. I didn't get high from them at all and the best experience that came of the period was by far going BACK to my suboxone after wasting time with the oxy's. Going back onto it got me INTENSELY high. Ironic I suppose.

How exactly does one plug subs? Just dissolve that shit in water and bang? Do you have to put the needle-less syringe way far up your ass? What sort of position is best? Is naloxone absorbed rectally?

When Im absorbing the Bupe, i can the orange suboxone pills to mix with water to dissolve then shoot rectally rite? what about the naloxone, does it do any harm to the butt? or is everything good and I'm doing it just right by using a pill + water
thankyou!

If you do enough, plugging is the best ROA, short of using a needle (which I have never tried and don't intend to). I feel a weak euphoria (compared to oxy) and very relaxed and just good. I guess I would describe it as a glow.

Can anybody tell me whether or not you need to filter your shot before you plug?

S.

nah no filtering needed if you don't want to.. you'll just shit out the binders and fillers your next BM.

sounds right. you could use as much water as you want but just know plugging a lot of water makes you have to shit (enema)

I've been away from bupe from 6 days, must be about 120 hrs roughly. Earlier tonight I plugged 4mg bupe; waste of time, waste of effort, shame shame shame. I got about 10x as high off the codeine I took.

Guys who are on BMT - don't bother.

S.

edit:
^^ forget the above. I posted it after a not-long-enough wait, because I'd heard people say that when you plug, if you're not feeling something within 20mins you're not going to.

After about 40-60min I got intensely, INTENSELY high. By this time I was in bed and the whole, whooooole night was like a blissful, sleepy nod, with only bits of sleep. But I did sleep eventually and woke up feeling ok. It was actually a little TOO much, such that whenever I got out of bed and stood up I felt a little sick, and had to lie back down; this is commonly reported by people who've dosed too much.

That said, I don't think I'll do it again. I really wanted to get high after skipping my subs for a few days, but now, after only one codeine dose and the subs I plugged, I feel more gritty, unstable and depressed than I have in, well, since I stopped oxy's/morphine. I honestly just want to get back onto subs, or get onto methadone, and get stable. The opiate business, practically - although not perhaps the opiate state, purely - is for me just not consistent with ANYTHING else. If I spend even two more days playing I think I'll probably blow this entire year.

But I can at least confirm the efficacy of plugged bupe.

S

Last edited by a moderator: